1A

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 12:29 PM

Is there a place to sell them? So far I have not found one. 

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#2 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 June 2023 - 01:45 AM

Unfortunately there isn't a place currently, but given how often players train in that area I can see the appeal and the risk of causing an excess of supply.  I'll ponder on creating a suitable location, but you and others are welcome to post suggestions for locations and prices.

#3 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2023 - 05:55 PM

I was thinking BT or cauldron. Thank you, Stig. *bows gracefully*

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#4 BerserkedFrenzy

BerserkedFrenzy
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2023 - 05:59 PM

Let us be a bit more creative, shall we? How about... ...a headhunter or bounty hunter NPC?

While Ogre Heads will still drop from Ogres, maybe there are some additional monsters such as stronger Ogres. Regular Ogre Heads can still be packed into bags and into crates and used as they have always been. However, maybe giving a bag of heads and an unique head of a stronger Ogre could land some good gold, those items would act as proof of having slain a "tribe" or something like that. I say "tribe" only because I leave it open for creativity as there is a chieftain for Orcs. There could be some kind of Ogre factions here and there or something. Ogres are not the only monster that drop the Ogre Heads, so that is also a possibility.

Otherwise, to outright just sell the heads to a shop I thought maybe Caine's shop, the mage in the Mage's guild in Blackthorn, somewhere in Dendeya or maybe give them to Dendeya Guards (see the potential for creativity yet? Hint: Bandits).

Våg®åñt §ºùl

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users