14 replies to this topic

#1 Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:57 PM

Lancelot's stats are:

Race/Class:
Male Elf Adept Pacifist. Str: 17, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 20, Exp: 10,920,031, HP: 194, MP: 230, Stm: 3.

Spells:
Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead.

This character has been a level
10 Cleric, with 99 HP, and 120 MP.

This character has been a level
20 Pacifist, with 194 HP, and 230 MP.

Lancelot is a Male Elf Adept Pacifist. He looks strong, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Shield of Faith. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Silver Diadem protects his head. Around his neck sits a Holiday Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Cuffs of Cassiopeia on his hands and he is in a
healthy condition.

Have Boots of time ready, and hopefully an amulet of Grace *is on it's way if sum1 sells me 1 (don't want to have to buy a new 1 :P )

Edited by Scream, 01 October 2009 - 05:03 PM.

Lancelot

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

You asked for this!

Europa's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Grandmaster Class IV Protector. Str: 7, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 11, Wis: 17, Chr: 21, Lev: 39, Exp: 9,332,098,991, HP: 330, MP: 460, Stm: 6.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Lesser Pact, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.
This character has been a level 39 Pacifist, with 330 HP, and 460 MP.

Europa is a Male Elf Grandmaster Class IV Protector. He looks normal, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Crane Plushie, the other a Shield of Harmony. He is wearing an Azure Robes, and a Shaman's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Sympathy. He has a Bracelet of Hope and a Spyglass around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Fire, an Arachnae's Band, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Thunder, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Radiance and he is in a healthy condition.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

heres my Baby

Hulk's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class V Protector. Str: 15, Int: 13, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 21, Lev: 35, Exp: 2,650,020,623, HP: 384, MP: 426, Stm: 6.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.
This character has been a level 35 Pacifist, with 384 HP, and 426 MP.

Hulk is a Male Elf Archmaster Class V Protector. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Walking Stick, the other a Shield of Harmony. He is wearing an Azure Robes, and a Shaman's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Dragon's Eye Pendant. He has a Spyglass around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Fire, and Bewitched Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Radiance and he is in a healthy condition.
FåT Ðåññ¥/Danny_The_Pacifist x

#4 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

can't log on right now, am in China and hotel room has a poor connection... i'll post mine when I get home though, let ya's have a look at best equipt paci on main server :P
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#5 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Old_Dog is a Male Elf Archmaster Class II Protector. He looks normal, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Walking Stick, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing a Moonglow Gown, and a Shaman's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Medal of Triumph. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Noel, a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, a Solstice Ring, and Bewitched Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time and he is in a healthy condition.

few levels away from the best equipment however!
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Europa's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Legendary Protector. Str: 7, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 11, Wis: 17, Chr: 21, Lev: 40, Exp: 10,000,196,312, HP: 344, MP: 479, Stm: 7.
Spells: Cleanse, Protect, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Lesser Pact, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.
This character has been a level 40 Pacifist, with 344 HP, and 479 MP.

Europa is a Male Elf Legendary Protector. He looks wimpy, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Crane Plushie, the other a Shield of Harmony. He is wearing a Moonglow Gown, and a Shaman's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Sympathy. He has a Jingle Band and a Spyglass around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Mistletoe, a Ring of Noel, a Solstice Ring, a Solstice Ring, and White Crane Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Radiance and he is in a healthy condition.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#7 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnn nice grats

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

#8 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Race/Class: Male Elf Adept Pacifist. Str: 7, Int: 19, Dex:19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 19, Exp: 6,135,507, HP: 176, MP: 219, Stm: 3.

Ladylover is a Male Elf Adept Pacifist. He looks normal, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Shield of Faith. He is wearing an Oak Vest. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Friendship Bracelet around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Cuffs of Cassiopeia on his hands and he has been slightly wounded.

Edited by Kakarott, 27 May 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#9 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

I decided to put a few mill exp on the ol' Paci last night since it was close to level:

Gnarkill's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class IV Protector. Str: 15, Int: 12, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 34, Exp: 1,721,073,405, HP: 357, MP: 439, Stm: 5.
Spells: Cleanse, Protect, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Lesser Pact, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.
This character has been a level 34 Pacifist, with 357 HP, and 439 MP.

Gnarkill is a Male Elf Archmaster Class IV Protector. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Reindeer-hide Shield. He is wearing a Moonglow Gown, and a Shaman's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Diamond Necklace. He has a Spyglass around his wrist. He is wearing a Twisted Mithril Band, a Ring of Fire, a Speckled Band, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Radiance and he is in a healthy condition.

and finally aqquired enough plat coins to get a Staff of Tranquility made and in the vault for 35 if it ever makes it there :lol:

Edited by Gnarkill, 11 April 2014 - 05:45 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#10 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

So paci stat setup is the same as a 4 stat elf cleric? Any other races as an option or is elf the best?

#11 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

If I can roll a decent ling I might try it out.

#12 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

I've played a paci of every race combo possible on multi over my time playing and I've always liked Elf the best simply because you start with 21 char and you can stack up charisma items.. example: mine has 25 char right now and I don't even have all of the char items I could get for it. More charisma = more damage.

Its basically just personal choice all of the races are fine at higher levels and subdue takes away 1/2  of the damage you would be taking while not effecting the spell dmg the pacifist is dishing out(if you subdue any other class they would hit for 1/2 of their attack and also take 1/2 dmg against them).

Pacifists are by far the easiest class to train but later on in life they have to make 2x the exp that other classes do per level due to the fact its easier to pile on exp as a paci.

If you get into it and have any questions feel free to memo or page me on multi.. I'm still around here and there on the crit Gnarkill.

x x p p p p crit of any race would work fine for a paci.

Edited by Gnarkill, 17 September 2014 - 10:31 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#13 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:37 PM

Yea I am still rolling I did how ever roll a 4 stat ling fighter that is -1 on int and -1 on wisdom on main. It's a fighter prob won't use it tho haha.

#14 ThunderStruck

ThunderStruck
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

Whiplash's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Grandmaster Class II Protector. Str: 15, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 19, Lev: 37, Exp: 4,989,899,349, HP: 421, MP: 505, Stm: 6.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Lesser Pact, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.
This character has been a level 37 Pacifist, with 421 HP, and 505 MP.

Whiplash is a Male Elf Grandmaster Class II Protector. He looks muscular, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Staff of Tranquility, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing a Moonglow Gown. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Grace. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a White Ring, a White Ring, a White Ring, a White Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Radiance and he is in a healthy condition.

№1. What Goes Around Comes Around .№1

In-Game: - Whiplash ©

#15 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Looking nice man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users