For Those Who Say Zerkers Arent Over Powered

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:43 AM

Hostage berserked at you from his Blade of Time for 107 points of damage.
Hostage berserked at you from his Blade of Time, but missed.
Hostage berserked at you from his Blade of Time for 85 points of damage.
Hostage berserked at you from his Blade of Time for 88 points of damage.
Hostage berserked at you from his Blade of Time for 81 points of damage. Killing you.

this is only with rf I believe even if it was with enhance since when could rangers or something kill someone in 4 stam ? also this is with 89 armor

yeah 5 stam or lower them

also the other day my arch cleric got rounded in 3 stam each landed for 110 and I had 80 some ac

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 07 July 2004 - 03:49 AM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#2 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:05 AM

k lower it to 5....still dont change the fact u got rounded in 3/4 hits lol
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#3 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:13 AM

Rappy, you just cant win. lol
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#4 Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

Well you said you believe it had rf + bot :P How many arch zerks in game have a bot equiped? most have war hammers or hallys... So that crit deservs to hit hard with a wep like that... :P
Sorry, no images in profiles - Crane

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#5 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:17 PM

it really isnt that hard to get a bot

do zerkers use crs ? no do zerkers use sgs ? no do zerkers use aoh/aolps ? no

all they need to worry about buying is warhammer (1 base off cobalt) or bot for a cheep 2.4mil (around there) its not like they need to spend money on anything else
Page/Memo Beatrix

#6 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:18 PM

k lower it to 5....still dont change the fact u got rounded in 3/4 hits lol

Calculator: 107+85+88+81 = 361

could you survive that yourself ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:47 AM

Another zerker could. :P

#8 BlueCrew

BlueCrew
  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:53 PM

what about the zerk that misses 6 times in a row? do we post that? no.
I fight with may arch zerk and a cobalt. Ive duel 1-1 vrs rangers 10-12 times and I can remember 4 times that it missed all in the first round. and ive won every duel that it hit at least 3 times in first round. still what other class would miss 6 times in a row? enough said.

#9 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:35 AM

what about the zerk that misses 6 times in a row? do we post that? no.
I fight with may arch zerk and a cobalt. Ive duel 1-1 vrs rangers 10-12 times and I can remember 4 times that it missed all in the first round. and ive won every duel that it hit at least 3 times in first round. still what other class would miss 6 times in a row? enough said.

1v1 they are weak no matter what they use but its 2v2+ when a cleric is there they are grossly over powered

and dont say "well what if there is no cleric" because as stated somewhere else on this forum 95% of the time there is a cleric with the zerker so 95% of the time they are grossly over powered
Page/Memo Beatrix

#10 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:13 PM

so 95% of the time stay in a city? Zerks miss, but when they hit its good, spelled or not... i dont need a cleric to spell my clerics to kill ppl so who cares. and its a game.... if you dont like zerks are "over powered" as you say, then dont use them, no one is forcing you to, ppl get killed by zerkers, they also get killed by rangers and theives and fighters druids mages and pallys too. cuz sum crit can round u with 80+ ac with 4 stam dont mean theyre over powerd. they hit u, u died, it happens get over it
Aequitas In-Game

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:28 PM

so 95% of the time stay in a city? Zerks miss, but when they hit its good, spelled or not... i dont need a cleric to spell my clerics to kill ppl so who cares. and its a game.... if you dont like zerks are "over powered" as you say, then dont use them, no one is forcing you to, ppl get killed by zerkers, they also get killed by rangers and theives and fighters druids mages and pallys too. cuz sum crit can round u with 80+ ac with 4 stam dont mean theyre over powerd. they hit u, u died, it happens get over it

once you have owned 5+ arch zerkers like I have please stfu
Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:41 PM

but are you not the same person in the post below this one saying they are NOT overpowered??

http://www.nightmist...findpost&p=5722

make your mind up

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:50 PM

but are you not the same person in the post below this one saying they are NOT overpowered??

http://www.nightmist...findpost&p=5722

make your mind up

yes that is me and thats me when I had them and knew they were over powered and didnt want them toned down because I owned 3 at the time :P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:04 PM

And now you don't own them so you want them toned down...riiight.

Lookie lookie its a door, step through it and f off, please.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#15 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:50 AM

And now you don't own them so you want them toned down...riiight.

Lookie lookie its a door, step through it and f off, please.

actually I didnt want them toned down because then I would be weaker

now I see it for what it really is
Page/Memo Beatrix

#16 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:01 AM

it really isnt that hard to get a bot

do zerkers use crs ? no do zerkers use sgs ? no do zerkers use aoh/aolps ? no

all they need to worry about buying is warhammer (1 base off cobalt) or bot for a cheep 2.4mil (around there) its not like they need to spend money on anything else

since when was 2,400,ooo gold cheap? jeeeze!
maybe for a bot....but its still 2.4mil were talkin bout.
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#17 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:18 AM

its better for fighters the nahveing to spend that + extra 2mi lfor gloves 240k or 400k per roa and 1mil on ammy and 2mil per braclet on a fighter just to be a fair fighter isnt it ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#18 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:46 AM

So when you had 3 arch zerkers, they werent overpowered, but now that one killed you, they are?

I can round an arch zerker with my arch fighter, which has 371 hp, so it could have survived the zerk you posted, to answer your question.

And, spelled up, pastor_troy has rounded an arch zerk, in the clan arena.

at other times, the arch zerk rounded me.

I have rounded the zerk with an spelled up arch ranger (spelled up).

The arch zerker has rounded my ranger.

Since 95% of the time, there is a cleric there, as you posted, my fighter OR my ranger could round the zerker.

Stop whining because someone killed you.
Get over it and grow up.

#19 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 04:08 AM

It made me sad when I owned the hell out of someone, they had one crit left of 4 while I had all of my 4, full spells, probalby around 90-120 ac due to RF earlier, and the 1 zerk they had left rounded my arch ranger with 21 or 22 dex and 291hp.

The simple fact is, for a crit to round other crits so often with spells is not cool, everyone dislikes getting rounded cause it takes away any chance they've got to put up their fight.

I don't really mind seeing 2 6 stam classes in game, making them miss more would make them a bit harder to train...they are easy as hell, dont even go on about them missing all the time, you swamp them to 26 in a couple of days and then they can go anywhere any other class can go.
I'd say make them miss a bit more (not a lot, just a bit) and have them hit for a bit less, or simply make it so that they cannot have RF casted on them.

They can still round things without RF.
They will still hit for plenty no matter what.
They would then still have 6 stamina.
They would also still have over 500hp.
Along with all of that, they'd be just peachy and wouldn't become anywhere near underpowered.

Making it so they do not get RF would make sense to me, suggest that they cannot get righteous fury because they are savage beastly people and do not have a sense of rightousness, or simply don't explain it and say "they are too strong with this spell, so they don't get it" "why? what basis do you have to say that they dont get it?" "i am magic."

Anyway, people would still complain about them, even without RF they'd still round things plenty often enough. People would still run in with full spells on 3-5 invisible arch zerks and macro you....just put up your dukes or move out of the square, sometimes stuff dies, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you just flat deal with it.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#20 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:17 PM

So when you had 3 arch zerkers, they werent overpowered, but now that one killed you, they are?

I can round an arch zerker with my arch fighter, which has 371 hp, so it could have survived the zerk you posted, to answer your question.

And, spelled up, pastor_troy has rounded an arch zerk, in the clan arena.

at other times, the arch zerk rounded me.

I have rounded the zerk with an spelled up arch ranger (spelled up).

The arch zerker has rounded my ranger.

Since 95% of the time, there is a cleric there, as you posted, my fighter OR my ranger could round the zerker.

Stop whining because someone killed you.
Get over it and grow up.

are you really THAT new to the game ?

of course some fighters spelled MAY round arch zerker and no you couldent live from a arch zerker with bot because try with 6 stam
Page/Memo Beatrix

#21 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:48 PM

I have in the clan arena moron

#22 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:49 PM

Of course you arent going to live everytime you fight, youre going to get clicked once in a while.

A spelled arch ranger can round my fighter with 371 hp.
Are rangers overpowered?

#23 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:59 PM

Of course you arent going to live everytime you fight, youre going to get clicked once in a while.

A spelled arch ranger can round my fighter with 371 hp.
Are rangers overpowered?

no rangers are fine but zerkers round stuff very often spelled AND unspelled with even as low as 3 stam this means they are over powered rangers ALWAYS take all 5 stam to round something
Page/Memo Beatrix

#24 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 04:23 PM

Zerkers sometimes miss with all 6 stam.......I seen jagermeister do it south of NM about an hour ago.

How often does an arch ranger with aoh and sgs miss all 5 stam.
Not as often, I do believe.

Accept the trade off and get over it.

#25 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:09 PM

they miss with all 6 stam but obviously he wasnt spelled

spelled zerkers 95% of the time round their target
Page/Memo Beatrix

#26 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 08:37 PM

then hit them before they hit you.

#27 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 09:53 PM

then hit them before they hit you.

if you actually dueled people you would know its nearly impossible to round a zerker unless you have a fighter but most of the time unless you get VERY lucky it takes 2 alts to kill a zerker then saying its a 3v3 his zerker clicks your cleric/pally and your done because he has a cleric and you done now
Page/Memo Beatrix

#28 Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:02 AM

and while he is clicked your cleric...you click his, then he looses the advantage....obviously

#29 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 01:52 AM

/nod.

#30 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:38 PM

Here is why Zerkers are not overpowered, a fighter with all spells is almost as deadly as a zerker, a druid is already more deadly than a zerker with or without spell unless rounded, clerics...well, they don't duel, mages can be cheap and beamx4 and invis, rangers are just as strong as zerkers with spells. If you have a cleric, almost every class can become over powered than others that don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users