• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:39 PM

Been done for a couple of other classes, so here we are.

I guess we'll go for some nominations first, in no particular order

Knine - highest hp'd crit in game

Support - 497hp human

That one with 533hp, don't know name

Renegade - 2nd highest exp ingame (out of real crits anyway), also above average hp (522)

Buffy - Buffy the Slayer, need I say more lol

Nominations open!

PS. Obviously I nominated two of my own crits, so feel free to do likewise...
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#2 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

Blonde - more pt wins than any zerk ingame and rounds crits more often than any other race with 18 str
Page/Memo Beatrix

#3 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

lmao
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#4 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:33 PM

lmao

there has been dools where its 2v3 and blonde clicks all 3 of the other dewds crits in a row 1 after another with 4 stam each

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 08 March 2006 - 05:34 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#5 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:43 PM

not laughing at ur post rappy, laughing at the topic zerkers don't really differ

#6 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:53 PM

yeah they dont really differ, and how come everytime someone makes a post about a "best" ingame they nominate their own crits? if its best ingame shouldnt others be nominating you since the crit is so elite?

#7 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

Yeah they do! Anyone who says zerkers don't really differ isn't a true zerk nerd :wub:
I was going to post Blonde myself, but thought I would leave it to the man with the plan himself :wub:

Anyway, stay on topic and staff stop flaming my post please :wub:

/me waits for the instant tp to jail next time he logs on :wub:

Edit: reason for nomination of own crits is that we know and love them. I don't really know about any of your zerkers, but you do...well whatever anyway, only started the topic because no-one else was posting anything worth talking about on forum lol ;)

Edited by Raylen, 08 March 2006 - 05:56 PM.

#8 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

Yeah they do! Anyone who says zerkers don't really differ isn't a true zerk nerd ;)

they really don't lol

unless you have a 1 of a kind or rare weapon

#9 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:08 PM

I'd go for Buffy the Slayer, and the crit Slayer itself (Dwarf, 20 18 21 18 18 17) is an uber crit ;) Now all I have to do is slayer it..
Disaster ingame.

#10 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:15 PM

my 533 plz
Primex ingame

#11 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

Name?
Disaster ingame.

#12 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

intensity
Primex ingame

#13 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

1: Pharlap
2: Renegade
3: Buffy
4: Bluestreak
5: Quantum.

Too easy. Gg once again Alan.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#14 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:00 AM

why?

#15 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

as mentioned before by you joe, jared and alan's brag fest
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#16 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:43 AM

Experience, history, boss kills, Equip. The best of the best, they have it all.

#17 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:18 AM

Blonde - more pt wins than any zerk ingame and rounds crits more often than any other race with 18 str

Beserks has 14Pt wins(was there for all my zerk wins), 7 Time Knight kills, Slayer

Killed=Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 15, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 7, Lev: 30, Exp: 492,565,095, HP: 530, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
-my best stat/hp wise
-gonna slayer soon

Isalus has about 9-10 PT wins, 50BL kills(might be 49), 1004 bunny kills ;) Slayer

Zero-Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 558,390,596, HP: 521, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
-has 4-5 PT wins(isalus+zero=14, u do the math), 5 mosh wins in a row(before u could make ur own), Slayer

and they can have any equip they want :wub:

Edited by combusta, 09 March 2006 - 04:25 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#18 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:23 AM

Beserks has 14

blonde only has like 10 ='(
Page/Memo Beatrix

#19 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:53 AM

I think this is foolish; crits really cannot be determined like this at all.

However, I do <3 my berserker; I don't get all conceded about it though...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#20 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:54 AM

Experience, history, boss kills, Equip. The best of the best, they have it all.

Experience < yes they have high exp, but thats easy to, i put 500mil exp on Chicago in no time at all (Posted: Sep 9 2005, 10:53 PM Chicago is slayer now, Posted: Feb 14 2006, 10:53 PM Chicago is a Male Dwarf Grandmaster Slayer.)

history < err ok, what zerker doesn't

boss kills < err ok, what aerker doesn't

Equip < err ok, what zerker doesn't

The best of the best < err ok (again what makes any zerker different from any other zerker, beside small differences in hp)

I just don't get how anyone can think there zerkers hits better than any other or gets hit less than any other, thats not the way classes and characters work.

#21 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:30 AM

"Best. 1 : excelling all others <the best student>"

The subject title doesn't say "hits better" or "dodges more", it simply says what is the best zerker ingame.

My nominated zerks have the following. BEST exp, BEST names, BEST history, BEST equip, they are better in my view than others. I don't claim anywhere that they hit harder or dodge more so please quote the specific post that states that instead of leaving everyone to believe I would say such a thing.

Obviously best can be a matter of opinion, such as me thinking they have the best names. But for a fact mine excel in EXP and are unmatched by any other, therefore making them the best in that department and seperating them from other zerks.

You are obviously not down with the whole gloating about your crit thing, I understand that. That doesn't mean you can polute another persons thread with your obvious negativity. You don't like this thread? Post elsewhere because obviously others do.

#22 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

"Best. 1 : excelling all others <the best student>"

The subject title doesn't say "hits better" or "dodges more", it simply says what is the best zerker ingame.

My nominated zerks have the following. BEST exp, BEST names, BEST history, BEST equip, they are better in my view than others. I don't claim anywhere that they hit harder or dodge more so please quote the specific post that states that instead of leaving everyone to believe I would say such a thing.

Obviously best can be a matter of opinion, such as me thinking they have the best names. But for a fact mine excel in EXP and are unmatched by any other, therefore making them the best in that department and seperating them from other zerks.

You are obviously not down with the whole gloating about your crit thing, I understand that. That doesn't mean you can polute another persons thread with your obvious negativity. You don't like this thread? Post elsewhere because obviously others do.

i'll post where i like thank you, i was simply trying to understand what or why you all think your crits are better than others, and your right it's a matter of opinion i don't agree with you so i'm saying so, it's called fredom of speach

#23 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:08 AM

comet>blonde

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#24 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:57 AM

crossfade>blonde
Sublime - 1a.

#25 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:06 AM

Slayer > Comet + Crossfade = Crosscomet przkkthxbai
Disaster ingame.

#26 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:56 AM

Hehe, nothing like a bit of ego-mania for starting arguments lol.

Anyway, looks like Beserks gets on the list for all those pt wins. Obviously Intensity does too.

And anyway, this is why it's a valid topic - it depends what you value in a crit. If you value stats and hp highly, you'll vote for Support or Intensity. If you value names and exp, then you might vote for Buffy. And if you value event skills, you might vote for Beserks or Blonde.

So anyway kids, what's so good about Comet and Crossfade? Comet is a cool name anyway, give you that much :wub:

Edit: **conceited** ;)

Edited by Raylen, 09 March 2006 - 09:57 AM.

#27 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:49 AM

I guess I'll throw Blackish up there, 40 mill from Grandmaster, most Blue Dragon/Telatin kills, Sporting Mithril Claws and has been known to win an event or 2. Also had a decent rein as class rank #1 for a while. On a personal note one of my first crits and I am fond of em ;)

But my Vote would belong to Knine first Arch H-O in game with highest HP, I can remeber lots of times when john would enter a mosh and team with no one and still win the darn thing, tried to buy this crit forever he would never sell em :wub: ....so my hats off to knine in this catagory.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#28 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:26 PM

Heh. I remember after I went on my mad zeum training spree to get 5th and 6th cobalts, Bluestreak ended up class ranked 1st with no gold in bank...good times hehe ;)

#29 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:13 PM

ill put my none slayer zerk up against any of your "best zerks ingame" and i guess you should beat me 100/100 times?

#30 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

comet>blonde

except you/jp forgot just one thing you kids being the bandwagoning nut riders that you and the rest of crynasty is you guys rolled half elf zerkers after I rounded speedys rangers 10 times in a row without missing once blonde is the best and original hitting helf now go ride someone elses nuts

there would be NO arch half elf zerkers if it wasnt for me winning pt after pt with blonde and also wining all the duels and dont give me any nuts because I know broc bought and arched 2 helf zerks and speedy started arching one I dont know if it got to arch or not but I remember when I first bought it everyone laughed because it was helf now your all bandwagoning and buying 10+ helfs and training to arch just because I beat ya all in a bunch of duels ;)

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 09 March 2006 - 05:34 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users