• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:58 PM

Guess it's time for a serious quitting post for once by me.

My friends, you know who you are, I'll be on msn, if you're cool you have it. I just not been having much time to log on much recently and since my life has been calling. Started when I was 10 and quitting when I'm 15, so much into this game, just to have it taken away over and over again, but thankfully, not this time. I've let my old acct partners keep my old stuff.

Big Thanks to all the memories, good and bad.

Old ta team, you guys were always cool in my books, maybe recently some of us may have been in some fights, but it's cool.

UR team that I will and always consider myself a proud member of. You guys are all awesome, great times together.

Big shout out to my closest friends. Mike/Lappa, Gaz/Piggy, Billy/Gangster.

And for some old school style class, I shall add one more thing.

[size=7]KICK SOME MYSTICSTORM ASS[size=1]

#2 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:05 PM

lol.

Bye Alex ;)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#3 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:13 PM

Bye Alex, I'll always be on msn <3

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#4 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:14 PM

;) i love u alex <3
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#5 Gangster

Gangster
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

much <3 Alex
»*¤ ßêg Før Mêrçý ¤*«

#6 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:17 PM

Cheerio bye, see next week?
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#7 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 07:57 PM

Later hypocritical freak. Had fun training with you this passed week and due to immature idiots, that had to be spoiled. However, I'm even more disappointed that you having said you were the "mature one compared to the idiots" of the account, you sure did prove yourself wrong last night and in this post.

Anyways, have a good life though I'm pretty sure you will be back kissing Lappa's butt once again like last night.

#8 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

Later hypocritical freak. Had fun training with you this passed week and due to immature idiots, that had to be spoiled. However, I'm even more disappointed that you having said you were the "mature one compared to the idiots" of the account, you sure did prove yourself wrong last night and in this post.

Anyways, have a good life though I'm pretty sure you will be back kissing Lappa's butt once again like last night.

There is a very nice doctor in england you should see about your angry problem. You have to post something immature all the time?? No wonder people are coming after you to pk you, if you was nice to people then people would be nice to you. If you keep been immature to everyone then you are going to get you butt pk everyday. And about kissing Lappa's butt that wouldnt be very nice now would it?

Anyways cya Alex, my addy is in my profile if you want it.

Good luck in life bro.
(Edit): Forgot about Alex ;)

Edited by Tru, 26 May 2006 - 08:58 PM.

Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#9 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

Yeah really Mysticstorm, you need to clog someone's leaving post with your useless babble? wow.

Later alex got 3 things to say to ya(that noone but you and clannies will probably get a chuckle out of).

#1.) Your mom has a beard.
#2.) your a ACE fat fingered bad kid prz.
#3.) Ultimate Xtreme.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#10 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:53 PM

There is a very nice doctor in england you should see about your angry problem. You have to post something immature all the time?? No wonder people are coming after you to pk you, if you was nice to people then people would be nice to you. If you keep been immature to everyone then you are going to get you butt pk everyday. And about kissing Lappa's butt that wouldnt be very nice now would it?

Good luck in life bro.

I was nice to Alex just as Alex was nice till Lappa find out that Alex had been training with me and kicked Alex out of clan when Lappa was a complete moron, not paying attention to who was on his crits nopk and got owned by me. (I even went as far as apologizing to alex because he got kicked from UR) Gee imagine that. Then all of a sudden, Alex turns into the complete hypocritical jerk and starts in on the name calling and idiot talk all just so Lappa would allow him to keep 1 crit in the clan so he could talk to him and his friends in CC. So yeah, if you think i'm so worried about getting pk'ed every day. Nope. Never cared about getting pk'ed and anyone can come after me all they want to. Doesn't bother me none. However, don't sit there and say you're one way, then act like a total different person in front of your supposed friends. And I say supposed for the fact that if they were actually his true friends, they wouldn't have kicked him out of the clan or from their account over something so stupid. But see, learned a lot from alex since another one of Lappa's account partners who was the first one to know about mine and alex's boss hunting trips, also offered to go with me to captain if we both agreed at the time, I know now not to go with the person since he is probably just as hypocrital as alex and now don't trust that person either. And he's actually quite cool.

So nah, don't need a doctor from England to tell me of any imaginary anger issues. I'm not angry. Just simply disappointed that someone who seemed completely cool could be such an idiotic fake to keep friends who did nothing but backstab him. Shows how much self-esteem people have. heh.

#11 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 12:15 AM

Good luck in life bro.

I was nice to Alex just as Alex was nice till Lappa find out that Alex had been training with me and kicked Alex out of clan when Lappa was a complete moron, not paying attention to who was on his crits nopk and got owned by me. (I even went as far as apologizing to alex because he got kicked from UR) Gee imagine that. Then all of a sudden, Alex turns into the complete hypocritical jerk and starts in on the name calling and idiot talk all just so Lappa would allow him to keep 1 crit in the clan so he could talk to him and his friends in CC. So yeah, if you think i'm so worried about getting pk'ed every day. Nope. Never cared about getting pk'ed and anyone can come after me all they want to. Doesn't bother me none. However, don't sit there and say you're one way, then act like a total different person in front of your supposed friends. And I say supposed for the fact that if they were actually his true friends, they wouldn't have kicked him out of the clan or from their account over something so stupid. But see, learned a lot from alex since another one of Lappa's account partners who was the first one to know about mine and alex's boss hunting trips, also offered to go with me to captain if we both agreed at the time, I know now not to go with the person since he is probably just as hypocrital as alex and now don't trust that person either. And he's actually quite cool.

So nah, don't need a doctor from England to tell me of any imaginary anger issues. I'm not angry. Just simply disappointed that someone who seemed completely cool could be such an idiotic fake to keep friends who did nothing but backstab him. Shows how much self-esteem people have. heh.

Well said...

#12 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:05 AM

yeah....i didnt think this post would bring in controversy.....nor was the place, but gl with watever u do and maybe we will see u back soon ;) . take care man...been a pleasure.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#13 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

Wow, only 1 day and Karla is so ignorant. Karla, I always loved and was loyal to my clan. I befriended you only to betray you, but I was kicked out of acct before I could, so I gave up. So I wouldn't beleive anything I said to you for the most part.

And a few things to leave.

1. I really am quitting.
2. Karla shouldn't trust so easily.
3. Everyone in my clan were always my friends, especially my acct partners.
4. DJ's moms beard is BIGGER!

#14 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 04:30 AM

^
get back into their acct and gib fre prz
Page/Memo Beatrix

#15 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 08:08 AM

FYI I had nothing to do with Alex being kicked out the acct I just got a memo saying the pw changed and hes been kicked out ;)

Alex still owns though <3

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#16 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 05:18 PM

lets shine some light here shall we?

he wasnt removed for talking to karla, he was removed for putting her on nopk on half my crits and then by the time i realize im not hitting her with that half, and figure out why and fix the problem, her ego grew 10x and she was talking about how she "owned me" cuz i ran on the remaining 5 alts.. now as soon as it was removed from nopk she got her azz handed to her several times, on the same party... hmm and alex was going to get freebiz from us for his own account, but he decided to just let nightmist go... and as for his "butt kissing" alex always kissed butt, its not anything new, he looks up to some people and when he found karla being ignorant as such regarding the nopk thing, like trying to say shes better cuz she thinks she can beat me or anyone else for that matter, he just decided himself what he was going to do... so simmer down... and next time post the entire story
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#17 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 07:19 PM

Just to add a little more light. I took Karla to cappy twice and a little dessy training to get her to trust me, added her to nopk on 6 crits, and forgot to take her off, that's my mistake.

Also, people need to learn the difference between defending your friends and kissing butt ;)

Kick me out of acct hey yeah whatever man, we're still friends, it's just a game. Had nothing to do with me quitting as I've been considering it for awhile.

Guess if I'm quitting I shouldn't hang around the forums either eh? Might make a few more posts here depending on what people say on this topic.

#18 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:17 PM

Karla...I befriended you only to betray you

Is not there something wrong with spelling it out so bluntly? people these days... ;)
Does not play well with others.

#19 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

more light prz? Alex was NEVER EVER booted from our clan in serious manner..he was , is and always will be welcome here, and I think I can speak for most if not every member of UR when I say hes a good dude and was fun to be around... and I don't say that for many.

P.S. Alex has good taste in music too. ;) lol

If the people who like sticking thier noses where it doesn't belong need any more proof that we like alex here it is:

---------------- Blaste ----------------
Name: §pîrîtü࣠MûrÐër
Class: Male Dwarf Expert Cleric
Clan: Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ

wow his main is still here if he ever chooses to return.

Edited by Gnarkill, 27 May 2006 - 09:25 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#20 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:24 PM

as i told dj, i removed 1 crit from our clan, only blaste, and it was still in my account lol...

and 5 min later i reinvited it.

<3 alex pls
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#21 staria

staria
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:48 PM

Alex you are not allowed to quit.Get your ass back to the clan and do some dusting please. ;)
Veritas Lux Mea

Demi

#22 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

There's no point in me playing, I can't do anything ;)

#23 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:39 PM

LOL this is funny.

Dude, I'm actually going to be nice now since apparently you have some self-esteem issues going on. Never once can anyone betray me literally in this game ok? What happens in this game doesn't mess up my irl hense no way on a personal level you could betray me. I knew that at any given time, you could have taken my crits off of nopk and pk'ed my crits or could have told your clan I was training with you and you could have sent them after me while I was training with you. I just took a chance and the hell with it. Whatever happens happens. But see hun, here is where you mistake yourself. You did betray someone, you betrayed yourself. You hyped yourself up to be someone that you weren't and that's honestly sad because it just showed how fake of a person you are in real life. Your actions caused you to be booted out of an account which is the reason why you can no longer do anything because all the crits you had access to, you can't access them thereby not allowing you to do anything anymore. Then your actions caused one of your friends to show how he stupid he was by not checking the nopk list on the crits he was using to just lose experience on majority of his party twice. (because his own ego is a hell of a lot bigger than mine, but won't entirely fault you on that one).

Just keep in mind Alex since you will be out there in the real world now. Your actions carry consquences on what you say about yourself and what you do to others. And it's just plain sad when you used your irl to betray someone in a game and what's worse is that you used your friends in the process and made fun of them at the same time to just gain my trust. Hope you seriously look back at what you did in this game to prevent you from making the same mistakes in the real world. The consequences there are just as bad as what can happen in a game.

So my farewell message to you if you're so quitting.. Keep it real.

#24 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:19 PM

LOL this is funny.

Your actions caused you to be booted out of an account which is the reason why you can no longer do anything because all the crits you had access to, you can't access them thereby not allowing you to do anything anymore. Then your actions caused one of your friends to show how he stupid he was by not checking the nopk list on the crits he was using to just lose experience on majority of his party twice. (because his own ego is a hell of a lot bigger than mine, but won't entirely fault you on that one).

I'm not picking sides...and this has nothing to do with the fact that they're clannies. I'm just going by what was written in this supposed farewell post that has gone terribly wrong i think. I believe alex's acc partner lappa said that he was kicked from the account because he added some of ur crits the THEIR crits NOPK list. And since appearntly it's known all over (forums and ingame) that u2 appearantly dont like each other...y add ur crits to the NOPK of crits that lappa uses to kill u and so forth. And lappa also stated a few posts b4 that alex was going to get some crits to put into his own account. But then alex himself decided to just quit nm all together. Again this isn't side taking...just pointing out things that were mentioned in this post.

And btw...ALEX COME BACK PRZ ;) :wub: :wub:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#25 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:22 PM

LOL this is funny.

Dude, I'm actually going to be nice now since apparently you have some self-esteem issues going on. Never once can anyone betray me literally in this game ok? What happens in this game doesn't mess up my irl hense no way on a personal level you could betray me. I knew that at any given time, you could have taken my crits off of nopk and pk'ed my crits or could have told your clan I was training with you and you could have sent them after me while I was training with you. I just took a chance and the hell with it. Whatever happens happens. But see hun, here is where you mistake yourself. You did betray someone, you betrayed yourself. You hyped yourself up to be someone that you weren't and that's honestly sad because it just showed how fake of a person you are in real life. Your actions caused you to be booted out of an account which is the reason why you can no longer do anything because all the crits you had access to, you can't access them thereby not allowing you to do anything anymore. Then your actions caused one of your friends to show how he stupid he was by not checking the nopk list on the crits he was using to just lose experience on majority of his party twice. (because his own ego is a hell of a lot bigger than mine, but won't entirely fault you on that one).

Just keep in mind Alex since you will be out there in the real world now. Your actions carry consquences on what you say about yourself and what you do to others. And it's just plain sad when you used your irl to betray someone in a game and what's worse is that you used your friends in the process and made fun of them at the same time to just gain my trust. Hope you seriously look back at what you did in this game to prevent you from making the same mistakes in the real world. The consequences there are just as bad as what can happen in a game.

So my farewell message to you if you're so quitting.. Keep it real.

ur missing the point of mike/lappa... he needs the spotlight on him to make himself feel better deep down inside, its the attention, if he dont get none, look out, the tears will fall
Primex ingame

#26 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 04:41 PM

They kicked you out of the account because you took someone training, put them on NOPK then on the same crits they were beaten? You were kicked out of an account for that? I understand that her ego may go up by 10x the amount but seriously - just seriously lol..

Peace Alex, will talk to you on MSN...
Disaster ingame.

#27 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:47 PM

alex is not quitting!!! ;) :wub: :wub:
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#28 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 11:43 PM

If no one can betray you on a personal level, well that's nice, but don't think you know anything about me irl. I am a totally different person. By how wrinkled and old you look, I must say, you're probably somewhat mature and knowledgable, but even in my young age, I am probably much more mature and smarter than you. I know how the human mind and emotions work for just about anyone. You can go ahead and just tell me "it's a game, whatever" and that's true, but the feeling of being lied too, even in a game, gives a sense of insecurity and possibly a little betrayal. That's what I was aiming for. If this doesn't apply to you, I can say right now, there is something mentally wrong with you.

Why? Because it entertains me to have people feel that way, and that's what a game is for, entertainment. I have close friends I would never betray, because I like them and I don't want them to feel like that, I enjoy my company with them and I want to continue hanging out with them.

Also, Mike isn't "stupid," I'm not saying he's smarter than you or vise versa, but who actually regularly checks their nopk list on every crit before they do something? Maybe you do, you obviously have a reason to be very cautious, but Mike is way better than you at this game and he doesn't need to be. You can't call someone stupid because of just a small mistake, everyone makes them, and I gaurentee you have made many during your life, so, I'll be as immature as you and say, hah! You're stupid!

#29 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:05 AM

To Kenz: Mike giving alex crits wasn't the point. I knew that Mike was going to give Alex a few crits, he said so that night. The point of that post was simply the fact that Alex stated that he did all of that just for me to trust him, then betray him. In the end, it wound up him screwing himself over because now who can believe him?

I meant to bring it up in last post, but I'll say it in this one and this where i ask, who will believe him now?

Alex befriends me, we go training, he logs off one day, Lappa logs on crits, finds out crits had me still on nopk list, Mike gets pissed about it, kicks alex out of account, alex finds out, then starts trashing me.

Ok now giving all that Alex has done so far, what makes you think that Alex isn't trashing me now just so he can get back into Mike's good graces to get back into the account? Same game all over again, since this time, he setting some else up for stupidity.

Now Alex: I have not one wrinkle on me and I look like I'm 16, I know this because I'm still getting carded for cigarrettes in every store that I go to including the one I work in and i'm going to be 27 on wednesday. You saying you're more mature than I am? Look at what you've done. I'd never sink to that low of immatureness. So you have a very long way of coming close to any kind of matureness when it comes to the majority of the players of this game. After all that you did, you claimed that Lappa, gaz, and billy were the immature ones of the account. I may not like Lappa in-game. (can't say irl because I don't know him), but he's more mature than you are. Bill and Gaz is just as mature than Mike. So you pegged yourself wrong with the maturity level of the group. You were definately the least mature out of all of them.

I know how the human mind and emotions work for just about anyone.

Dude, you're 15 years old. You have no clue how the human mind works or what emotions effects anyone. You barely have a clue about your own emotions since you have to lie about it in a text base game.
Here is one of your mistakes.. In order for me to feel insecure about a game, I'd have to be insecure irl and I'm far from that and no one will ever make me feel insecure. And if you feel that you have to make someone feel insecure, buddy, you better get therapy fast if you want a woman because no woman would ever put up with a man that makes her feel insecure. The only thing you made me feel was betrayed. I did feel that. However, I do forgive and forget. You have a very long way of trying to figure out how my mind words and how I feel, but you will never know that from a game. So my suggestion to you for one of your highschool electives is Psychology. I've taken 5 years of Psychology and you will be highly suprised at what you'd learn and how well you have no clue about emotions or you wouldn't have pulled the stunt you tried doing.

#30 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:36 AM

This is a leaveing post not a argueing post... anymore and i'll lock it...

Back to topic: Peace Alex sorry to see ya go, hit me up oon MSN sometime if you get bored, (scripto420@hotmail.com)
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users