The Nightmist Helper

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Maddog

Maddog
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:09 PM

Anyone know where the link for it is? It's a excellent guide and I wanted to share it with some friends. :unsure:

#2 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:29 PM

You couldnt look and see if there was already a topic like this?
Stadic Ingame...

#3 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

there is something called a search button
Even in death my hate will go on

#4 Maddog

Maddog
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 02:53 AM

FYI I did a search found 4 topics on the subject. It would seem the original builder took it down. However there was a few people that said they were going to be working on it or building one there own. There was no more information beyond that. I can see you people are so used to hereing yourselves talk you never really read what others have to say. Now if anyone that was working on the original or one of there own had it up and running I would be very thankful, as would many others.

#5 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:31 AM

You obviously haven't done you're homework well enough maddog because I downloaded it from a link on this site just yesterday.

#6 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:34 AM

Here's a clue, this very forum, October 28

#7 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:17 AM

FYI I did a search found 4 topics on the subject. It would seem the original builder took it down. However there was a few people that said they were going to be working on it or building one there own. There was no more information beyond that. I can see you people are so used to hereing yourselves talk you never really read what others have to say. Now if anyone that was working on the original or one of there own had it up and running I would be very thankful, as would many others.

since i amde it and is till host the mapped version and it is still on ym website i am pretty sure you didn't look hard enough. and i'm also rpett y sure the original creator didn't take it all down. i only took down the regular one that loaded maps in internet explorer and some information submitting parts of the website.
Even in death my hate will go on

#8 Steam

Steam
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:40 AM

I can see you people are so used to hereing yourselves talk you never really read what others have to say.

OMG that was an excelent come back ^_^
Mckay: I passed out from manly hunger

http://www.youtube.com/steam56

#9 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:45 AM

new helper available soon from me ^_^ See Nightmist Tools topic in General forum for info and screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users