Equipment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:16 PM

what is all the equipment you need for a lvl 30 ranger?
right now mine has:

Fireleaf Tunic
Spiked Helmet
Spiked Shield
Enchanted Bow
Centipede Gloves
Crocodile Skin Boots
Copper Amulet
Ring of Windia*4

what should i have?
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#2 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:19 PM

Sand Wurm Hide
Helm of Triumph
Spiked Shield
Elven Long Bow
Spider Gauntlets
Vindicator's Boots
Amulet of Lag Protection
Crystal Ring/Ring of Astray X4
Page/Memo Beatrix

#3 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:36 PM

oh yeah and where can you get them and how much do they go for?
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#4 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:06 PM

wurm hide = around 120kish
crs 230ish a piece
roas = about 400-500ish a piece
ammy of lag protection = around 900ish
spider gaunts around 260ish
vindicator boots = 75k in herabec shop
helm of triumph = 60kish in herabec shop
elven long bow = 60k in new elven town thingie thing
Page/Memo Beatrix

#5 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:15 PM

k thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users