• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:27 AM

Posted by Pandilex.

To further improve the balance of classes in Nightmist, I'd like everyone who visits this forum to post, sensibly, what changes they believe should be made to rangers. How are they overpowered? How are they underpowered?

I'd like information in great detail, and I'd also like to know how you think they weigh up against the other classes. Which other classes are more powerful? Why?

I need to know how I should change the class to improve it further. To make it easier, I'm asking everyone who has played or played againsit a ranger to post their opinions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To structure this thread better, I would like people to use bullet points to state each piece of information clearly.

If you agree or disagree with another person, simply state that you disagree with [this statement] because ____

If you don't stick to this I will delete your posts, regardless of their contents, because I need to be able to read the information easily, and it makes it much easier when I can see clearly which suggestions are favoured by the majority.

Edited by Eternyte, 21 February 2004 - 03:00 PM.

I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#2 An Eskimo

An Eskimo
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:59 PM

I still think rangers should have more bows. Maybe not more powerful bows, but more variety. Look at all the weapons there are for fighter/zerkers/pallys/thieves/ect ect ect. They have the weapons that you can buy in shops that are the basic weapons you need to proceed through the game. But they also have the rare boss drops ect.

Rangers don't. I would love to see more ranger weapons in the game, as variety. And maybe we could have some awesome new boss that drops a bow better than enchanted bow. /shrug.
GÚñ§ Ñ' ®Õ§€§
Support Eskimos. Down with the Penguins.
SK84LIFE!
Metal in game.

#3 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:06 PM

To structure this thread better, I would like people to use bullet points to state each piece of information clearly.

If you don't stick to this I will delete your posts, regardless of their contents, because I need to be able to read the information easily, and it makes it much easier when I can see clearly which suggestions are favoured by the majority

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#4 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:15 PM

And there are still tons of posts (on each class topic) with posts that aren't bullet pointed. Theres no point in posting that Sausage.

Back on topic. Variety is always good. Even if the weapons have the same damage, it's still good to have more bows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users