Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

Good bye! :lol:
Freek ingame.

#2 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

Sad day for nightmist, gonna miss you on the game bro.
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#3 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

contemplating myself... lol....
Apocalypto

#4 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

I'll miss you Jordan!

Edit: Can I have your Auto Trainer?

Edited by IXThunderDomeXI, 07 February 2012 - 12:16 AM.

Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#5 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

same...not sure what i will do yet.

#6 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

He had his crit deleted for auto-training. Consider very carefully if you want to use the same tool.

#7 Sarah

Sarah
  • Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

It's sad that it has come to this. :lol:

I probably won't be around much either.

Love you Jordie.

Corinne in-game.

#8 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

laters man, makes more sense now, but cant believe it lol

Edited by PrimeX85, 07 February 2012 - 09:35 AM.

#9 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

In all honesty, I'm glad staff is being active again for multiple reasons. One reason being is that they are cracking down on Auto Trained crits. Nothing against you Jordan, it just sucks for the rest of us who actually do train.

#10 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

I'd really hope that more of you are sad that he was cheating rather than sad he isnt gonna be on the game....Losing players sucks i understand but cheating isnt playing, especially when at the same time you are posting about what the game needs and what things are OP, i have some rough news Auto-trainers are the champion of Overpowered. c ya freek

#11 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

lol. im not complaining about the ban, but jordan didnt use an auto trainer 90%+ of the time.. first knowledge i had of it was on the superbowl when his "keyboard" was fkn up lol... he was banned the next day... just saying, not looking for a response :lol:
Apocalypto

#12 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Accessory? prior knowledge? witholding of evidence?

Edited by Silk, 07 February 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#13 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

lmao...

im pretty sure 10 people in clan knew based on what i thought was autotraining...
Apocalypto

#14 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

lol i caught him half a dozen times, any idiot(me or anyone else) can sit invisible on a fountain doing /time and watch a character enter a free heal square every 36 seconds for 15 minutes. also anyone can drag a monster in the way and watch the autotraining crit run around doing nothing til it logs or dies.(3 times doing this i got the track successfully)

point being i did it to khemere and ozmodeus aswell i just ran over them dragging scarabs they ran around hitting scarabs leaving them mod til the 40 scarabs gobbled them up, freek is just a tad more unlucky as staff was actually on to test such theory.

R.I.P

"Wake Up!!" 

#15 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

autotraining is sinful.

notice the only people sad about him "quitting" are people in his own account.

the rest of the game... happy to see him gone.

Justice for all!

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#16 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

lol ya, cuz sarah and matt are in his account...
Apocalypto

#17 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

Seriously? Dwindling playerbase and you guys are trolling on a leaving thread? wow....no wonder this game is dying

#18 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

Yay. Less lag! *insert random Troll here*
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#19 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

you call this a lower playerbase? lol play during the "slow" season and see what its like sir.

and are we even considering jordan a player? in what aspects did he actually play the game? im pretty sure he had his crit deleted for useing a bot system. thats not very "player" like.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#20 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

probably not the only one botting like piddy said... stupid to talk nuts about imo... atleast talk nuts cause he got caught like a noob :lol:
Apocalypto

#21 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

whatever your opinions, this is not the thread for it.

#22 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

Jordan has been banned before we've been through this pissing match over and over.. he has always been decent towards me so I have no ill words towards him what so ever.. take care man... its been a crazy ride all these years! lol maybe he chose to play a different way than most of us, but he is not the only one.. its considered cheating and I'm not gonna sit and back it up either way, in a game where there was previously little to no penalties for such(as no prior staff were working as hard to catch people.. as of recent.. last i remember them actively working hard on it was multi days) some were bound to do it. It happens in every game.

It sucks NM lost another active player with knowledge and ideas on how to improve the game but it was the right call by staff. If staff keeps on it and cleans the game of auto rollers/trainers Nightmist will be back on a more fair playing field and people will either stick around more when introduced or maybe some will come back? probably not but who knows if people are seeing active staff action.

Either way Peace out G! looks like you don't care too much due to the initial post you made! take care.

Edited by Gnarkill, 07 February 2012 - 07:27 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#23 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

probably not the only one botting like piddy said... stupid to talk nuts about imo... atleast talk nuts cause he got caught like a noob :lol:

Lol true. Not to piss anyone off, but I'd be more embarrassed being caught actually physically clicking.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#24 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

lmfao
Apocalypto

#25 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

A former thief, liar, and cheater gets banned, so let's feel sorry for him? ROFL!!! Good for you, you loser lmfao.

PS If you had to cheat on a game as incredibly easy as this, you are possibly the most terrible player ever lol.
Sublime - 1a.

#26 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Jordan has been a good friend of mine for years on this game, but I will say that I've never liked the cheating. While I didn't know he was auto training, it was pretty obvious that he had multi'ed there for a while and that really rubbed me the wrong way. Sure it was fun to take down bosses and stuff that otherwise wouldn't have, but at the same time it was disappointing knowing that it was only being done because he and Chris were running 3-4+ characters at once. There are quite a few illegitimate items floating around the server now, and that really isn't right. It undermines everything that everyone who has played honestly has done.

Again, I still consider Jordan a friend and it's too bad to see him go. For some reason though, I don't think this is the last we've seen of him. Nightmist has a strange way of always calling people back.
Autek in game.

#27 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

HAHA JP :lol:

On a side note.. Im gonna miss the pking and being pked jordan. Cuz honestly nowadays your the only person that i would pk, granted chris and Ros dont play nemore.

Goodbye.. hope the door didnt hurt when it hit u in the aS$$!!
Solstice 1a

#28 Wanted

Wanted
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

Bye Jordan. Sad to see things turn out that way. It was good playing with you over the years. Thanks for showing me around as well as the boss and pk trips. Had a good time. :lol:

Ill wait for your comeback with Freek v:3.0 lol

#29 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

Jordan, take care of yourself. (Not even agreeing with auto training or cheating in any way so don't pull me into this part of the discussion ... talking to the person behind the crits) Jordan (and Chris) have always been sweethearts to me.. so.. be well and remember that life is meant to be enjoyed and lived! Hugs!!!! BE GOOD!
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users