7 replies to this topic

#1 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

Title sais it all.

I came back to nm to find it completely dead. I decided to experiment with a new programming language and abuse nm for it.

I've written an auto roller (damned math questions are a bi­tch (yes i can get around the filter so ban me?) to get around), an auto trainer for 1 alt, an auto trainer for multi and an auto mapper (which was slow and really just a waste of time but a good experiment)

So basicly i'm done with nm.
Maybe the worst thing is that i didn't really have to hide my programming intents. i think many players knew and i know some staff knew about it yet i could just continue doing my thing.

can't say it was fun seeing you all again because it wasn't. i'm sure it wasn't as good for me as it was for you guys :ph34r:.

GL to ELF trying to save a game that's fuc­­ked up the way nm is.

I mentioned my account name and pw in clan chat so whoever logged in first has my stuff (not much)

Elf if you miss me, log on to msn. to everybody else. goodbye and try to leave the house atleast once a year and shower atleast once a week.

@JLH small advice, use different colours for perfect stats. now reading the stat colour for perfect stats is just too easy. it won't solve much but it'll make things more interesting. Or even better make the screen move around after a math question. now i could just go by fixed location and fixed colours. Congratz on making the text of the math questions not autoreadable (is it jsut a big picture?)
Even in death my hate will go on

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:32 AM

That's not the way to leave, Jurian. If you do believe Nightmist is dead, let it go so it can take its natural course rather than introducing an auto-roller or auto-trainer (whether the claims are true or not).

A few people remember Starwolf... it took me a while to truly understand her words of wisdom, but I eventually took one of her lessons to heart... "Let go of what you have no control over." - nothing more, nothing less.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:35 AM

He did not actually introduce them to the game..... as to other players.
He made them to learn and explore a new programming language.

Less lag.... less good people.. no yay :ph34r:

Elf ;)

p/s will wait for you to return Jur *huggles*

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

#4 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

Yay! Less Lag!
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#5 Achilles

Achilles
  • Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:17 PM

still against tos, and i reported him like 10002x ;).. gg on letting it "slide"... lol.. + he could have gave to some1 else :ph34r:.. never know.. but ya, i know everyone in our clan saw you do it lol... and technically you trained your stuff with it, admittedly, so it should be banned imo :).. just a thought..

/nod hitokiri

Edited by Achilles, 01 February 2009 - 11:19 PM.

#6 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

yeah i hope the char he auto trained is banned because if not GG staff .. names Xcalibur btw
Astinus on 1alt Only

#7 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:56 AM

still against tos, and i reported him like 10002x ;).. gg on letting it "slide"... lol.. + he could have gave to some1 else :ph34r:.. never know.. but ya, i know everyone in our clan saw you do it lol... and technically you trained your stuff with it, admittedly, so it should be banned imo :).. just a thought..

/nod hitokiri

You aren't the only one who "told" on him so just stop with your nonsense. It is not my fault certain people who "control" the game did nothing with the info.

And this char should be deleted, not banned, just like the price Dennis paid when he was caught by Oracle. This goes back to a thread that was made many months ago that had to do with same level punishments across the board for all infractions done by any player.
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#8 -=Deadly Dennis=-

-=Deadly Dennis=-
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

I get named on forums!!! first time i see that happening :ph34r: and yea sorry for bumping this <3 walt ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users