Crit Sale

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:03 PM

Okay, I made a new topic as my last one was flooded with stuff i didn't really want 2 see, please do not contact me ingame or post, "i'm interested contact me on whatever" as it'll be ignored thank you, i accept crits, gold and items

Arch:

Shortfuse's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 16, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 17, Chr: 16, Lev: 30, Exp: 269,944,846, HP: 295, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Shortfuse is a Male Halfling Archmaster Ranger. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds an Elven Long Bow, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Sand Wurm Hide, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Lag Protection. He has a Charm Bracelet around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Vicious's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 322,302,514, HP: 521, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Vicious is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Adamant Warhammer. He is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Venture's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Pacifist. Str: 13, Int: 17, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 30, Exp: 334,357,036, HP: 286, MP: 351, Stm: 5.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Depurate Undead, Subdue, Lesser Pact, Greater Pact, Shield Self, Justice Zone.

Venture is a Male Elf Archmaster Pacifist. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Shield of Faith. He is wearing a Robe of Halcyon, and a Circlet protects his head. He has a Hook around his wrist. He is wearing a Ring of Venture, a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

Solidity's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 13, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 254,006,506, HP: 513, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Solidity is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Adamant Warhammer. He is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Pharoah's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Cleric. Str: 16, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 30, Exp: 258,069,089, HP: 288, MP: 351, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Consecrated Embrace.

Pharoah is a Male Elf Archmaster Cleric. He looks strong, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds an Angelic Scepter, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing a Robe of Halcyon, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Hook and a Hook around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Grace, a Marcus's Ring on his hand. He is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Amoxicillin's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Half-Orc Berserker. Str: 22, Int: 11, Dex: 16, Con: 22, Wis: 14, Chr: 12, Lev: 30, Exp: 288,768,665, HP: 527, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Amoxicillin is a Male Half-Orc Archmaster Berserker. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Adamant Warhammer. He is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Adramelk's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 9, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 15, Chr: 8, Lev: 30, Exp: 261,548,729, HP: 324, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Adramelk is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Midnight Tunic, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Spyglass and a Hook around his wrists. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a Leader (Meanie PeDiE) of Th€ ЀMøñ|C$ and he is in a healthy condition.

Master:
Emo's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Cleric. Str: 21, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 29, Exp: 187,376,260, HP: 312, MP: 299, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Consecrated Embrace.
This character can still be /reset.

Emo is a Male Dwarf Master Cleric. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Morning Star, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a bracelet with the inscription "If only I had another soul to sell to Pandilex I could get the matching earings!" around his wrist. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

28s

Mephistroth's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Half-Orc Berserker. Str: 22, Int: 11, Dex: 16, Con: 22, Wis: 14, Chr: 5, Lev: 28, Exp: 168,404,353, HP: 482, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Mephistroth is a Male Half-Orc Expert Berserker. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and ugly. In one hand he holds a Halberd. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (PeDiE) of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

Important's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Mage. Str: 9, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 16, Lev: 28, Exp: 153,123,064, HP: 230, MP: 379, Stm: 4.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Aura of Protection, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.

Important is a Female Elf Expert Mage. She looks normal, very wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Spider Staff, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Wooden Bracers. She is wearing a Golden Robes, and a Pirate Hat protects her head. Around her neck sits an Amulet of Hermes. She is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on her hands. Her feet are protected by Boots of Time. She is a member («º·'I'øø Ç£êvêr 'I'õ §mî£ê Fõrêvêr·º») of Anita's Clan and she has been slightly wounded.

Heisman's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 16, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 9, Lev: 28, Exp: 148,647,754, HP: 331, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Heisman is a Male Dwarf Expert Fighter. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. He is a member (PeDiE) of Anita's Clan and he is in a healthy condition.

#2 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:34 PM

BuMp

#3 PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:59 PM

2.5 on emo

#4 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 04:41 PM

nvm

Edited by draykill, 12 October 2004 - 04:42 PM.

Retired

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:25 PM

Will the characters (Shortfuse inparticular) be coming with everything on them? With basic equipment? Naked? Or can we bid on them with any of said options?

Thanks.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 MasterMazael

MasterMazael
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:26 PM

Uh.. i'll trade you

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 26, Exp: 68,045,144, HP: 277, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Impact is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Ivory Dagger, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Concealing Petal Armor, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Garter and a Garter around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (Õvër€¤ñfîdëñ¢é Χ Thê Grèåtë§T Éñèmÿ) of ßê¥øÑÐ ßë±rã¥ä£ and he is in a healthy condition and hungry.

With all its equipment + 2 crs and 50k with a lev 20 hling fighter 18 x 21 18 18 x
for Important naked. Is that good?

Please reply.
MasterMazael, Imperial, Maximo, Mazael, Saucy, Light_Archer in-game.

#7 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:39 PM

I'll start off at 850k on Shortfuse.

Edit: Didn't see the "please do not contact me ingame or post, "i'm interested contact me on whatever" as it'll be ignored" part

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 12 October 2004 - 10:40 PM.

Aequitas In-Game

#8 BlueCrew

BlueCrew
  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 11:55 PM

4 roa for solidityand the h-orc zerk

also intrested in emo along with everything else.
maybe if your itrested in 6/6 ling or arch human 6/6 cleric we can work somthing out.

Edited by BlueCrew, 12 October 2004 - 11:57 PM.

#9 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:24 PM

bid on them naked or with equip it doesnt really bother me just state which one

#10 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:12 AM

3 SGs on important
Virus in game
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#11 darkingnight

darkingnight
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:01 AM

contact me on parino for your 2 zerks and cleric

#12 darkingnight

darkingnight
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:15 AM

sell me either solidty or vicious 900k+ sgs

#13 darkingnight

darkingnight
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 07:32 AM

new contact
robby ingame 950k and sgs for solidty get me asap

#14 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:36 AM

IMPORTANT---3 x sgs
SOLIDITY-----950k+sgs
VICIOUS------900k+sgs
SHORTFUSE---850k

#15 Gangster

Gangster
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:43 AM

blade of time + amulet of hermes for Solidity, Vicious and Amoxicillin
»*¤ ßêg Før Mêrçý ¤*«

#16 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 05:45 PM

BuMp

#17 Misu

Misu
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 05:55 PM

shortfuse + adramelk== spyglass+sgs
I belive that reality is gone,
This solution is real.
I belive that morality is gone,
And there`s nothing to feal!

#18 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:01 AM

any of these still for sale?...1 mill on the mage zipo in game

IF any are still for sale or havent being sold already :P
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#19 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:18 AM

contact me ingame on snoop 4 shortfuse or vicious....i gt enuff gold 2 prob buyem bt looking 2 c if u want som crits instead...just contact me

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#20 darkingnight

darkingnight
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:19 AM

robby ingame

1.28 on important

#21 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:04 AM

gloves of vigor + 750k on Important
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users