• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:11 PM

ok well i jsut added loads of stuff to the helper and i figured it's worth a new thread :P

again the helper is still on http://home.quicknet...MHelperbeta.exe

latest changes:

- changed bottom line
- changed the thanks part
- change the way i used to display what race could use what armor in the armor sorted by class part (still only works for helmet but i'll start working on adding armor this weekend and hope to be finished before i leave for a bit)
-added a new part with guild locations on it for each class and level (whoever suggested it to me should check for mistakes in there)
-biggest change was that i added a maps and links section.
-- 55 maps added (including chronos map)
-- from the links part you can now download the nmhelper exe file (i'm not good enough a programmer to make it check if it's an updated version or not i'm hoping to figure this out but i'm not sure i'll ever get it to work)

what i want you ppl to do for me:
- check for bugs
- check in the guild part the locations and levels are correct
- if you have any maps that are not on the list sent em to me and i will add them.
- enjoy the helper and whine too much :P

edit: jlh just told me making an auto updater is complicated and annoying but i did think of an easy way i can do it but it's just a bit more work for you ppl :P
it will be in next update

edit2: ok what i just did is that i added a version number at the bottom of the helper. i've also uploaded a file where it sais what the latest version of the helper is. in the links menu you can open this version file and compare it with the version you are using. if your version is out of date you can then download the new version.

Edited by jurian, 24 July 2004 - 08:26 AM.

Even in death my hate will go on

#2 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:10 PM

what i want you ppl to do for me:
- check for bugs
- check in the guild part the locations and levels are correct
- if you have any maps that are not on the list sent em to me and i will add them.
- enjoy the helper and whine too much

Ah, can't find too much to whine about I'm afraid... except that the 'Guilds' link loads the 'Help' page instead ^^
And the 'To you' page loads as the 'Weapons' page

Edit: Ah, and there's a minor typo with an extra 'h' on the grasping vines description... but I'm not 'whining' I'm being 'helpful' :P

Edited by Charon, 23 July 2004 - 11:23 PM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#3 rebel_blaidd

rebel_blaidd
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:23 PM

i got a run time 53 when clicking on the barrier forest and another one for another place but thats about the only thing ive found wrong with it good work jurian

#4 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:27 PM

Bear Pelt is better for level 21 Rangers and Druids, rather than the Ironweed Doublet..
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#5 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:48 AM

yeah i haven't been able to update the armor related things :P it's a big scary job lol :P

i'll check the other things too :ph34r: tnx for the help.
ok well i fixed all that stuff :P the update info is in the version file (well is going to be if you wait 5 minutes so i can upload :P)

#6 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:49 AM

version 0.95d is up. look at the version file for changes since 0.95a

#7 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:31 PM

Run-time error '424' Object Required. (clicked on weapons section - then on paci =p)
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#8 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

`katana is better for lvl 20 thieves then crystal knife, crystal knife is base damage 15 while katana is bas damage 20.
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#9 SaberTooth

SaberTooth
  • Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:39 PM

i download it and nopthing comes up but a black screen, i try to go to different parts and it shows an outline of box and some circles..and suggestions on what went wrong and hwo to fix it....

#10 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:52 PM

Run-time error '424' Object Required. (clicked on weapons section - then on paci =p)

fixed in new version just got to wait till i upload it :P

DC: haven't been able to update the equipment stuff yet (notice in the weapons / thief part it does not even show crystal knife anymore :P)

saber: redownload and try again. i ahve no idea why that would happen and your the only one that has it :S

#11 SaberTooth

SaberTooth
  • Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:54 PM

ive delete it an redownload it about 8 time now, the old one still work but not sure y the new one dont....

#12 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:15 PM

just uploaded a new version, try it :P

#13 Sicarius

Sicarius
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

Ive tried to delete and redownload it 12 times and the same black screen that saber talked about happened to me each time.

#14 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

even with the new version?

go here ppl http://www.nightmist...?showtopic=5575

it contains more info on the new versions and stuff like that :P

want to keep the nm helper threads nice and tidy so made a enw one :P

Edited by jurian, 24 July 2004 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users