• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:04 AM

For both 1-alt and multi-alt. I like to propose two things to the Sword of Light that help add to the appeal of this underrated weapon:

1) Because it is a weapon blessed by deities, it makes sense for it to have a special attack:

- An angelic ensemble sings to your melody as your Sword of Light strikes down [target] for [damage] points of damage.
- An angelic ensemble sings to [user]'s melody as %his Sword of Light strikes you down for [damage] points of damage.
- An angelic ensemble sings to [user]'s melody as %his Sword of Light strikes down [target].

Colours:
- Main body: {FFFFFF{ (Brilliant white)
- "Sword of Light": {FFFF80{ (Bright azure)

2) Give the Sword of Light +2 armour... a bit of heavenly protection from using their blade. This causes the user's character score to increase by 30 points, the same as a Sovereign Sword, instead of just 28, and 'returns' the 2 armour lost from using a Crusader's Crest (the +1 Strength gives the approximate equivalent of a Blade of Time).

My arguments are a little weak unfortunately, but what are people's thoughts?

Edited by Crane, 23 February 2009 - 08:07 AM.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#2 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

I thought Sword of Light already had a custom attack message? Should be added if it hadn't got any.

Edited by Sleeping, 23 February 2009 - 01:31 PM.

Does not play well with others.

#3 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

I thought Sword of Light already had a custom attack message? Should be added if it hadn't got any.

If it has I wasn't the one who implemented it at a later date. Can someone confirm that it has one? (I have yet to get a Sword of Light of my own... working on it though!)
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#4 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

It didn't have one when I used it back when I played main. . . It's already to most powerful weapon ingame in my opinion. The multipliers are amazing.
Autek in game.

#5 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

its wanted/needed :ph34r:
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users