Levelers Wanted!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 04:59 AM

Respectable, diligent people with good reputations and experience ONLY (preferable that I know you well also)

All crits are 5 stat, so race should be apparent.

Steena - Master Paladin - 19 15 19 19 19 19
EXP 217,381,000
150k to finish up

Pirelli - 28 Ranger - 18 15 21 18 18 19
EXP 160,644,000
200k to finish up

Pikon - 24 Thief - 18 13 21 18 18 19
EXP 42,762,000
200k to 28
400k to finish up

Dracoden - 24 Thief - 17 16 20 18 19 18
EXP 40,886,000
300k to 28
550k to finish up

Finkle - 23 Mage - 7 21 20 18 19 18
EXP 30,862,000
400k to 28
650k to finish up

Inioch - 21 Ranger - 18 17 21 18 18 19
EXP 12,128,000
400k to 28
650k to finish up

READ THE FOLLOWING

Crits will all come with basic equipment according to their current level. You may return the crits with upgraded basic equipment, and I will pay you the difference in addition to what is due.

I do realize that some of these offers are shooting a bit low, but like I said, I have pretty much quit the game.. I would just like to see these crits reach their prime. Who knows? I may come back and play again some day.

Offers are concrete These 5 stats should all be a joy to work with and incorporate into your routine experience party. The best part of all: NO SET TIME LIMIT HOWEVER, I WILL be checking periodically on the progress.. and if none is being done, I will kindly ask you to return the crit.

If crits are not fully leveled according to agreement, I will pay you at my discretion, reflecting how much work was done.

All offers and agreements will be posted here. Please dont not try to contact me in-game, as it will probably prove ineffective.

Although limited in selection, payment by items or a combination of gold and items is negotiable.

Thank you for reading my post and for posting only to do with the topic. ^^
BeEp!

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5242 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:13 AM

I could probably work most of them Drac, probably all to be honest.

Like you said though, the training looks to be very low pay, especially for such high quality work. :P
oooorr, you could sell me some of them :P

Get at me if you'd like to talk them over. I am not logged on to NM to use /calc and do math for what I'd ask to haggle training prices on.

Peace,
Gaddy

ps- nice to see that you haven't forgotten about Nightmist entirely, lol.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:14 AM

id do the 28 ranger for ya to master is thats what ya want done or to arch even if ya think im trustworthy even..would have it done day/2 tops to master... holla at me if ya want it done..

punisher/granthium ingame

Edited by Exodia, 14 September 2004 - 05:16 AM.

Primex ingame

#4 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:12 AM

lol when he means "To Finish Up" he means to arch so he is offering 650k to arch a mage form lvl 23 LMAO and almost all the other ofers are insane

Edited by Payne, 14 September 2004 - 06:12 AM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#5 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:42 AM

id offer to do one of these for you but i have no reputation for this kinda stuff =-\ at least i am trustworthy and respectable though :P

QUOTE: Respectable, diligent people with good reputations and experience ONLY (preferable that I know you well also)

/shrug

#6 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:25 PM

lol when he means "To Finish Up" he means to arch so he is offering 650k to arch a mage form lvl 23 LMAO and almost all the other ofers are insane

Payne~ I think I pointed this out in my post, thank you for clarifying. To add to this fact, let me also point out that I am in no hurry to get these crits done(as I really do not play anymore). Basically, this is a long-term loan of my crits to people willing to train them. I don't care if it takes you a week, a month, a year to complete.. I just want to see regular progress- that is the only catch. In other words, I dont have time to give my crits the lovin they deserve.. so I'm letting other people do it, and paying them at the same time. If I still played, and I wanted these crits back asap I would definetely pay out more.

Well, I think I restated my post now in that respect. I understand that for every post, there has to be an idiot only interested in causing a disturbance or making a derrogative comment. so its ok.

Anyways, Exodia~ yea please leave me your main here and state again what you are willing to do and for how much. I need something in writing(on this forum post) because I will likely forget who I dealt with due to small amount of time I spend on here. thx

Gaddy~ yea i know you are good for training.. if you do alot of my crits, or all of them even.. I might add some extra for you. I know you train well. Let me know which you were interested in. thx
BeEp!

#7 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:06 AM

I would be willing to work on some of these for you.. Merely to give them the attention they need heh.. if you find any that are not taken up to train give me a holler in game or here. I am sure some if not all would be good additions to my current teams for a time.

Sincerely,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#8 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 02:11 AM

i could do the paladin for that price and i could do it pretty fast too, contact me ingame. :P

edit: should take like couple of days to finish up, and if you like i could over exp it until you want it back, for the same price.

Edited by Cule, 15 September 2004 - 02:20 AM.

#9 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 04:08 AM

The following are O.K. to help me out~

Gaddy - ?
Exodia - Pirelli to arch, 200k
Amy - ?
Cule - Steena to arch, 150k

Everyone named, please state which crits you wish to use (on here).
Then give me your account name to send crits to (you may memo this).

Also, I would be interested to know your hours per week on Nightmist.
Thx

Edited by Drac, 15 September 2004 - 04:09 AM.

BeEp!

#10 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:19 AM

well ill do the paladin then.

ill memo you the acc name ( ill memo Steena, since im not sure you are Drac ingame allso )

My time on nightmist per week is about 30 - 40 h

#11 Terence

Terence
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:34 AM

Anymore jobs left? I don't mind doing the leftovers...
Hi-2 letters
Beg JLH to unban your crits-5k letters
There are many things that doesn't have shortcuts
For everything else, there are macros

#12 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:14 PM

no thx tarence

exodia, are you still interested? If not just let me know, its cool. thx
BeEp!

#13 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 09:44 PM

been waitin for u to contact me, i sent ya a message
Primex ingame

#14 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 09:58 PM

I will gladly work on any of the thieves for you. My hours are pretty chaotic depending on irl things going on. Feel free to contact me in game.

#15 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5242 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 03:09 AM

Drac, a few other people have dumped crits off on me (5 in total)---making 6 crits that I am training. I don't think I'm going to have space to do more.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#16 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:09 AM

i have alot of time on my hands if u dont have anyone do do the ranger(s) i could help u out. Names Raziel ingame, and if u need a reference u can talk to Mike (Condemned) ive worked on Fracture for him before, and i dont ask for much in return cuz it just gives me something to do besides sitting and talking...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#17 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 08:19 PM

exodia, i sent ya a message through the forum messenger.. i think

thats too bad gaddy.. i was kinda thinkin of just dumping them all with you... that way I could keep track of them all well.. which is what I would like to do lol.. just leave them with one person i know.. so i can keep good tabs on them.. rather than have to get in touch with 5 different ppl.. i gotta think about what ima do here, ill get back to everyone, thx for interest all who posted~
BeEp!

#18 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:14 PM

All characters are in an account that Dracoden and I both have access to. I give my word that all characters will be leveled as I have time to do them and that any and all equipment/gold/items within the account are safe and shall not be removed.

Sincerely,
Amy of Draco

#19 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:51 PM

All crits with Amy to tend to, sorry for inconvenience to anyone looking forward to working for me, but I would rather keep everything with one person.

thx
BeEp!

#20 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5242 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 12:29 AM

Drac if you'd like for me to work on them when I've got open spaces---memo the acct and pass to Lancaster.

Either way, like I mentioned to you, Amy's trustable with anyone's anything in Nightmist; I'm sure she'll do a good job for you.

#21 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:32 AM

Pikon - 24 Thief - 18 13 21 18 18 19

Steena - Master Paladin - 19 15 19 19 19 19

Catch my on zipo, ill get my cobalt to work :P
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users