Raise Hit % On Paladins

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 £ã Cò§tâ Ñótrâ

£ã Cò§tâ Ñótrâ
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:12 AM

I was just thinking about my paladin and how much it seems to miss with 22 dex at lvl 22, yet ive went over 150 hits without missing so far and counting with my lvl 13 human druid while morphed, i do think this is a bit unfair,

i know this has been brought up time and time again, but i still feel that paladins either need one more ability, of which raises their wisdom up by like 2 for a duration of 1minutes or so (and still allow one of the other stat buffers up) then not increase its hit% and leave them be, or increase the hit% so that their attacking is balaced with their aid abilitys, considering a cleric can hit for just as hard and often as a paladin yet heals for a considerable amount more.

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:27 AM

These should be in paladin class discussions.
There've been too many individual class suggestsions in the game suggestion forum...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

@ high lvl and spelled for Dex they seldom miss.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

PVM they start hitting nice around lvl 23-25

PVP they suck at hitting 20+ dex crits forever

#5 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

sorry to bump this, but yeah, increasing the Hit% on Pally specially with Holy Speed must be considered by the admin.

Whats the use of casting Holy Speed if you're getting the same number of hits/misses without it.

Supported.

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users