• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:51 AM

Stonesour:

Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 30, Exp: 265,227,853, HP: 298, MP: 348, Stm: 5.

Yes this is old Liquify, mine all mine =P
Solitude can be the birthplace of both genius and madness...

Can be reached In-Game on:
Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#32 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:31 PM

slade still owns it
Retired

#33 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

If you say so, i'm happy to put your sentiment to the test whenever you'd like.

Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#34 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:04 AM

Ask bob, I gave my stuff to him.
Retired

#35 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:19 AM

I don't know who bob is.

Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#36 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:24 AM

bob = minooka, and for the record.. stonesour ( old liquify ) > slade.

#37 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:10 AM

Yes,that paladin rules,i trained to 26 then sold it ;)
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#38 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:21 PM

Yes,that paladin rules,i trained to 26 then sold it ;)

lol i trained it from 26-30 and sold it :wub: PROFIT :wub:

#39 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:01 AM

Autek's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Templar. Str: 18, Int: 10, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 30, Exp: 519,240,580, HP: 288, MP: 348, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champion's Strength, Holy Speed.
This character has been a level 30 Paladin, with 288 HP, and 348 MP.

Autek is a Male Halfling Archmaster Templar. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Hightail. He has a Bracelet of Hope and a Spyglass around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, and Gloves of Vigor on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Faith. He is a Leader (± Ðïvíñé ±) of Forgotten Souls and he is in a healthy condition.

HP hurts a bit, but I rolled him and get him to Templar myself. I'm happy. :)
Autek in game.

#40 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

Princess' stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Archmaster Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 16, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 30, Exp: 261,176,565, HP: 297, MP: 348, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 30 Paladin, with 297 HP, and 348 MP.

Princess is a Female Halfling Archmaster Paladin. She looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Phantom Sabre, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Patron Shield. She is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Knight's Facemask protects her head. Around her neck sits a Diamond Encrusted Key. She is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, and Gloves of Vigor on her hands. Her feet are protected by Silken Sandals of Time. She is a Founder ([Crane] - Royal Heiress) of The Crane Temple and she is in a healthy condition.

ADDENDUM: With Princess' current equipment and her natural armour from being a Halfling, she has 103 armour and derived stats of 20 16 21 18 20 18. I intend to save up gold and buy her a Sthenias Medallion one day, assuming no-one comes along and offers a handful of Bright Crystal Shards like they did a few hours ago!

--

I actually arched her sometime between Hallowe'en and Yule - cannot remember when exactly, but only thought to post about my second Archmaster Paladin now.

Lotus is less than 40 million XP away from being the first Grandmaster Templar in Nightmist - watch this space!

Edited by Crane, 17 February 2007 - 04:33 AM.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#41 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

Why do people opt for Gloves of Vigor instead of Gauntlets of Virtue on a Pally?

#42 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:20 PM

Generally they are cheaper, they give more armour, and +1 Wisdom has its uses. Besides, the extra Strength I can gain from a Strength Amulet. True, using Gauntlets of Virtue will allow space for a Dexterity Amulet, but I like the Wisdom for the stronger healing too. I might experiment a bit when I can obtain a pair of Gauntlets of Virtue and another Dexterity Amulet.

Edited by Crane, 17 February 2007 - 10:26 PM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#43 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:54 PM

I'd prefer the +2 Armor and +1 Wisdom with the Gloves of Vigor. . . Wisdom helps with healing, and in turn getting experience, while you still have Champion's Strength to get plenty of strength.

Crane, hurry and get Lotus to Grandmaster!

Also - Seeing as I don't play as much these days, I'm considering buying a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, in which case I'll likely swap the GoVigor for GoVirtue. We'll see.
Autek in game.

#44 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:26 AM

Lotus is a Male Human Grandmaster Templar. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Kismet Shield. He is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Mask of Purity protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Lag Protection. He has a Spyglass and a Bracelet of Hope around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, and Gloves of Vigor on his hands. His feet are protected by Silken Sandals of Time. He is the Chairman ([Crane] - Paladin Patriarch) of The Crane Temple and he is in a healthy condition.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#45 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

:) Grandmaster!
Autek in game.

#46 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:00 AM

Been a while since this topic was last updated. Let's hope that showing off isn't too bad a thing... *gulps*

Crane's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Grandmaster Class II Templar. Str: 19, Int: 16, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 36, Exp: 1,595,728,467, HP: 419, MP: 480, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 36 Paladin, with 419 HP, and 480 MP.

Crane is a Male Human Grandmaster Class II Templar. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Mask of Purity protects his head. Around his neck sits an Ashen Talisman. He has a Spyglass and a Bracelet of Hope around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Thunder, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Ring of Fire, a Ring of Astray, and Infused Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Silken Sandals of Time. He is the Chairman ([Crane] - Paladin Patriarch) of The Crane Temple and he is in a healthy condition.

P.S. Still working on getting Bewitched Spider Gauntlets.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#47 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

Best paladin in game:

(1 alt server)
Junk_Springs_Scrap is a Female Human Novice Paladin. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Spade, the other a Small Shield. She is a member (Boo!) of Last Stand and she is in a healthy condition.
Race/Class: Female Human Novice Paladin. Str: 19, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 16, Lev: 10, Exp: 142,159, HP: 107, MP: 117, Stm: 2.

#48 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

Time to bump a nine-month-old topic and shamelessly show off again!

Crane's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Grandmaster Class IV Templar. Str: 19, Int: 16, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 38, Exp: 2,763,613,867, HP: 458, MP: 524, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 38 Paladin, with 458 HP, and 524 MP.

Stats: 21 16 20 20 19 19; Armour: 99

Crane is a Male Human Grandmaster Class IV Templar. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Mask of Purity protects his head. Around his neck sits a Cerulean Periapt. He has a Spyglass and a Gladiator's Band around his wrists. He is wearing an Arachnae's Band, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Thunder, and White Crane Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Faith. He is the Chairman ([Crane] - Paladin Patriarch) of The Crane Temple and he is in a healthy condition.

Princess's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Grandmaster Class I Templar. Str: 18, Int: 16, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 35, Exp: 1,201,088,850, HP: 389, MP: 458, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 35 Paladin, with 389 HP, and 458 MP.

Stats: 21 16 21 18 20 18; Armour: 95

Princess is a Female Halfling Grandmaster Class I Templar. She looks extremely strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Phantom Sabre, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. She is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Helm of Triumph protects her head. Around her neck sits an Ashen Talisman. She is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Windia, and Gloves of Vigor on her hands. Her feet are protected by Silken Sandals of Time. She is a Founder ([Crane] - Royal Heiress) of The Crane Temple and she is in a healthy condition.

EDIT: Added effective stats and armour.

Edited by Crane, 24 June 2008 - 06:17 PM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#49 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

niiiice
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#50 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:10 AM

level 38? what the hell gareth thats crazy lol gw
Disaster ingame.

#51 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:26 AM

princess is actually better

but also only 2 bil to go til lvl 40. lol

Edited by Raylen, 02 July 2008 - 10:27 AM.

#52 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:03 AM

Princess is only level 35, but has gotten very good gains for a Halfling - she had 297 HP at level 30, just 5 less than Crane had (302 HP for a human).

Crane has 7 stamina now, which I'm still getting used to. It speeds up training though!

Edited by Crane, 06 July 2008 - 12:21 AM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#53 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

lol, i bet

#54 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:50 PM

Race/Class: Male Human Archmaster Templar. Str: 19, Int: 9, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 19, Lev: 30, Exp: 302,160,569, HP: 299, MP: 349, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 30 Paladin, with 299 HP, and 349 MP.

One alt ftw.
Peacemaker both servers.

#55 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

You have increased to level 39, gained 21 hp and gained 22 mana points.

Crane's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Grandmaster Class IV Templar. Str: 19, Int: 16, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 39, Exp: 3,670,811,309, HP: 479, MP: 546, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 39 Paladin, with 479 HP, and 546 MP.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#56 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

Medal to crane please:)

#57 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

Shamelessly bumping a month and a bit old topic as I saw you reach 4mill, but on your basic overview stats. Crane had +1con, where abouts does this come from. The Periapt?>

#58 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

Shamelessly bumping a month and a bit old topic as I saw you reach 4mill, but on your basic overview stats. Crane had +1con, where abouts does this come from. The Periapt?>

I think you mean 4 billion XP, not 4 million. Yes, the +1 Constitution comes from the Cerulean Periapt.

Library info for Cerulean Periapt:
Armor base: 2, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: This odd necklace seems at first glance to be a cerulean blue gemstone supported by a golden chain. Closer inspection reveals that the "gemstone" is no ordinary stone at all. Some type of liquid shimmers and shifts within the form of the gem, as if forming a tiny ocean contained within this crystalline world. The periapt gives off a feeling of calm strength., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier:
1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 1, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Crane is a Male Human Grandmaster Class IV Templar. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Crusader's Crest, and a Mask of Purity protects his head. Around his neck sits a Cerulean Periapt. He has a Spyglass and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, an Arachnae's Band, and White Crane Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Faith. He is the Chairman ([Crane] - Paladin Patriarch) of The Crane Temple and he is in a healthy condition.

Still wanting to get my own Sword of Light eventually.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#59 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:42 PM

Yeh I meant 4bill sorry, Thanks for clearing that up too! Gonna be interesting to see what is the first level 40, A Pacifist, A Paladin or a Thief? Manda on 1alt is past 3billion now with a Cobalt Staff :P

#60 Ember

Ember
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

ima say Pally 1st lvl 40, and Akane lvl 39 too so that will be an interesting lvl 40
Eclipse on 1Alt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users