Change Where Window Opens?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ujiplonk

Ujiplonk
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

wondering if anyone knows a way to change where the nm window opens.
currently it opens in the top left corner of the screen(i dont run it maximised) but the screen on this laptop has cracked and the ink is leaking out in that corner making it impossible to see what ime clicking.
as moving it manually and lining it up close enough so i can alt,esc click is becoming a bit of a farce..anyone know a way i can change it to make it open in the bottom right corner instead?

#2 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I'd like to know a solution for this too. That way I can have my toolbar on the top if I wish without having to move it when I want to play Nightmist.
Autek in game.

#3 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

Don't think it can be done the normal way (by start up telling the application where it should position itself). Because that would only position the account and not the actual character window.

But I do recall John once made it so you can autologin your crit on specific x-y coordinates. Don't recall what you would need to put in the 'target' box tho in order for that to work and it would mean you need to launch every crit individually by creating 20 shortcuts (for a full party).
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#4 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

there's a command to make the windows open anywhere on the screen, but i've never used it so i don't know what it is. i think it's mentioned in one of the recent game updates.
Page me on Heritage

#5 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:28 PM

account/password/servernumber(/character('posx'posy)(/skin))

The server number is 0 for Nightmist Multi and 1 for Nightmist Solo.
examples:
account/password/0 opens the account manager for Nightmist Multi
account/password/1/JLH opens the character JLH on Nightmist Solo
account/password/1/JLH'200'100 opens at 200 pixels from the left edge and 100 pixels from the top
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#6 Ujiplonk

Ujiplonk
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:29 AM

great thanks :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users