• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

Because of the number of Pacifists required to take down the Mummified Pharaoh in the Pyramid of the 3rd Moon, he is hardly ever killed and a lot of people do not think of using little tricks with potions, or simply cannot afford so many, especially when there's a risk of failure.

The area was always originally designed to be soloable by a Pacifist, but policies of teamwork at the time meant that it had to be changed. Anyway, considering that the Mummified Pharaoh appears in the Pyramid of the Mortal God as well, I would like to propose setting his self-healing ratio to 0.02 (it's 0.1 by default), giving him an extra 5,000 HP and increasing his damage by 50%. Hopefully this will mean that he can be beaten by a single level 30 Pacifist (although it will take a long time, and you can't retreat to fight him later, as he will slowly heal up) and still be a minor challenge to the non-Pacifists that want to fight Imhotep.

What are staff thoughts?
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:26 AM

Don't know that staff will mess with it, but I don't see any reason not to make him more sensible.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

:P
Apocalypto

#4 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts