Pacifists Are Great...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:45 AM

In the last 2 days or so of being in the Museum i have made around 300k. With a inventory of 12 Advance mana crytsals i have only used 2 so far. You get people moaning about they cant afford this and cant afford that well i say roll a paci and go to zeum you cant get pked so no loss of exp or your gold. Since ive been playing theres been two new added classes Zerks and Pacis and IMO pacis were a much better addition to the classes... :)

Edited by Iron_Maiden, 03 March 2004 - 11:57 AM.

Sorry, no images in profiles - Crane

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#2 Jester

Jester
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:54 PM

I love pacis too... just cant wait till mine is 24 and i can get enuff for a zeum and 1st floor key :)
- ¢õN§tïpå±ëÐ gërßil

#3 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:32 AM

i think so too pacis were a great addition to the game and will open the door for many people new to MUDding
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#4 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 01:26 PM

I don't have enough friends to talk to, I just end up feeling like I've been locked in solitary for the time I'm on it.. I stand above the exit hoping it'll give way and my noose'll catch me from falling.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#5 ekadeath

ekadeath
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:15 PM

/friend downstroy :)

#6 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:55 AM

Heh add Darkgod to you're friends list, otherwise next time i'm in zeum maybe i'll see you at the entrance, I'll have an extra rope for you :) ... i usually paci train when on one good in clan/friend is online anyway lol
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#7 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 09:26 AM

-dances around his new friends-

Sorry to be off-topic...
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#8 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:22 AM

Wow, I'm glad I only use my paci for gold... since they're basically useless otherwise.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#9 Nebetsu

Nebetsu
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:02 AM

I love my Paci. The undead doesnt stand a chance! My Paci is at level 20! :) Too bad his stats suck...

#10 Masta_Suckafree

Masta_Suckafree
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 01:19 PM

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]Yeah, Pacifist are fun and very easy to level up and use. The Salve spell I have works very good against "Skeleton" That is were i I level up. Healing people is boring[/FONT]

#11 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:31 PM

I love my Pacifist! True, his stats are a little pathetic (7 20 19 11 17 21), but I'm not too fussed... the Dexterity and Charisma was what I was after anyway. With Boots of Time and an Amulet of Grace equipped, I'm one of the most powerful Depurators around. Watch out, Europa's about!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#12 Kalados

Kalados
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

My paci Undead, is lvl 18, 8 21 19 18 20 21, some people might think a paci is a waste of a 5 stat but he rocks. I love pacis. The ability to stop fights and not be attacked, and the amount of gold these guys make leads to fun.

#13 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:31 AM

if any wants to add my paci Telska to Friend chat id be more than happy it does get pretty boring when none of my clannies are on lol

paci's are cool money making machines
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#14 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:47 AM

I just made my another paci. :)
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#15 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:57 AM

Grats. I kind of gave up on the paci thing. I log on it when I'm bored and stuff. The whole being on one crit bothers me. Besides, I like to do nothing. :)
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#16 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:00 AM

lol I love idle guys also :) So, paci can do food if he needs it....
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#17 uix

uix
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:38 AM

My pacifist has elite stats in my opinion.

Race/Class: Male Elf Pacifist., Str: 15, Int: 15, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 16, Exp: 1,836,320, HP: 156, MP: 186, Stm: 3.
Spells: Cleanse, Recall, Create Food, Create Water, Soothe, Salve, Subdue, Lesser Pact.

Come on.. that's good for a few rolls.

#18 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:43 PM

pacis should be removed from the game and all the newbs who own them should get 4 month ban so all their ill-gotten gain goes inactive and cant be restored

You know, there are some people in the game whose only crits are Pacifists - removing them would upset a good proportion of the player base and some may stop playing altogether. If you think Pacifists gain too much gold, why do you not use them yourself? The majority of the Pacifist players are actually very honourable and friendly people, so please don't ridicule them.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#19 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:23 PM

I just made my another paci. :)

Mind if I quote you on that? I just like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users