Slave To The Vampires

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 damelia

damelia
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

damelia woke up in a dark room with no knowledge of the events that took place. with a slow and weak motion she sat up only to be broght back down to the floor by a heavy metal collar and chain. she weakly cried out in confusion and dispair and felt the metal upon her neck. she looked down at her cloths and noticed the ripps and tares that now existed upon her newly bought dress. the red silk tight to her form yet stained in something. thats when she noticed the wounds. she let out a breath of anguish as she reolized that she was trapped and couldnt do anything about it. she could hear the faint dripping of water and could also smell the mustyness of the liquid. she had a bad tast in her mouth and got slightly dizzy with every breath she took. she suddenly fell to the floor completly from her sitting up posture and she listened to her weak breath and heartbeat as it rang in her ear. she could hear nothing else until footsteps echoed within the darkness.

#2 Aylar

Aylar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

{{May I join this roleplay? This is my first time here.. ^^ I can understand if I am denied.}}

#3 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:42 AM

twilight sucks.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#4 tehbirr

tehbirr
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:45 AM

u suck
teh primex... lullaby on main - devour on 1alt

#5 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:38 AM

Posted Image

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#6 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

most action the RP forum has got in forever :P
Apocalypto

#7 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

yay!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users