A Call To Arms

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:38 PM

Nightmist Herald: Hear ye, Hear ye citizens of Nightmist! A vile woman has desecrated the land of Nightmist! Living among Arachnids and sending them off to bring mayhem to the streets. One man has taken up the call to be rid of this abomination. Julius of Draco Honoris has issued a call to arms for any able bodied man or woman to take up arms in combat to be rid of Elshira, the Spider Queen. Who will join this quest to free the opressed villagers and cleanse the land? A cry has gone out, who will answer?

*Ok, Ok, I know what alot of you are thinking, SQ, come on man, you can do better than that..I could solo that with a group of level 10s...Well, its not really about that, its more of a chance for players to test their roleplaying waters in a game that has since lacked much of its foundation. So, if you are one who would be interested in trying out something different, and have a good time, if not overly challenging(at least killing monsters anyways) then come on out and join the community.

The Rules:
1) 1 CHARACTER ONLY! This is not lets stomp face as hard as possilbe.
2) Bring whatever type of character you feel most adequite at roleplaying as, it can be a level 15 fighter for all I care, doesn't have to be your 48720million gold 6 statz halfring rangerz with epicz bow of zomg killzuall (sorry)
3) HAVE FUN
4) Saturday 8pm EST which would be 9/17/6 1 am server time I do believe
5) Please let me know here, or ingame and let me know if you are interested so I can arrange it.
6) Safe Travels!

-Julius of Draco Honoris
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#2 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:09 AM

I realize this is old, but hell, if you're ever doing this again, let me know. I just started again and only do the 1-crit-at-a-time thing and think something like this would be fun.

#3 Chelto

Chelto
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

You should do this at least twice a month, I bet you could get a lot of peole to join, I bet a lot of the newer players would really like this too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users