Despair Of The Modern World

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sekhem

sekhem
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:59 AM

Ok im going to start a new RP based on my pre-establised RP (which is located here http://www.createfor...?mforum=despair but not necessarily needed for rping here PS i post this only as reference not as advertising)
Ok heres the main breakdown of the rules:

-Please post a brief intro to your character in your 1st post a simple explanation will do.

-NO OCC POSTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!IF you feel the absoulute need to include it post like this example(ex. ///This is an occ post)

-Anything that is normally possible is allowed as well as some less powerful magic(ex. no fireball spells but a spell to unlock doors would be allowed). You may also choose to be a non-human race such as spirit/apparation, vampire, werewolf etc...(nothing extreme such as Orcs or Goblins though).

-This is it unless something unexpected comes up

Setting:
The world has just suffered through WWIV and the population of the US has decreased by 75%. Most of the major cities are in ruins and gangs run most of the territories. There is some organized crime as well as some organized law enforcement. But after the bombing of Washington DC in 2010 there is no longer a strong central govt because all the major law enforcement groups have broken up.
The main setting will be in the broken down slums of NY City where the Southside Vice Lords are currently ruling the territory. There is little to no power anywhere so batteries and portable electronics are highly valuble and no longer manufactured. Keep in mind shops are no longer open and everything is on a trading basis so desired items are hard to obtain. Kids no longer goto school but are instead taught how to fire guns and different types of firing arms. Drug dealers are the main powers and lead highly powerful gangs.

My Character:

"Hello, my name is Sekhem but dont speak too loudly or The Caretaker will hear us(he is in the next room over). I have lived in this town since i was born which was back before the 2 world wars which destroyed most of the supposedly beautiful city. I am not a member of a gang,but am a loyal officer of the Law. I am always looking for help as I am forced to patrol these streets with The Caretaker at nights. These days the violence is bad and we are the only two left after the Vice Lords raided our last safe house and killed 8 of us. So this is my invitation to you. Are you willing to risk your life to preserve the name of justice in this territory?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users