25 replies to this topic

#1 MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

Area Name: Sewers 4

Monster's list:
Sewer's 1, 2 and 3 monster's (Not the mini bosses)

Mini Boss:
Giant Goldfish =2000 more hp then giant croc

Thing's it says's:
Why did you flush me while i was sleeping!
Your Turn to be flushed!

Drop:
Library info for "Whoopsy I flushed my goldfish" Bracelet:
Armor base: 0, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, berserkers, pacifists, Description: Remember that goldfish you flushed when you were five, yup it was still alive. This was your chance to make it right. After putting it out of it's missery your only thought of it now is this bracelet., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Same Basic Discription's Same look around for sewer's

Yes i think the area will be used do to the fact the item is weird and people are allways up for new item's. And it provides a new exp gain for low lvl crit's when they are bored. plus it will lead to a new town and dungeon.

The sewer's is a basic route to the town, Hidden for years do to the Berserker's from the town not wanting anyone to beable to find it.

Area Name: Gryphon's Lair

Area monster's list:

Dragon Warrior = to a Demoniac Soldier

Dragon Slave = to a Brown bear

Gryphon = hp as a Mummfied Priest, hit's like Three-eyed Jack, heals ever 1 1/2 - 2 minutes for 100 hp (Spawn's up to 3 Dragon Slave's)

Vampire Bat

Gryphon Drop's:

Library info for Gryphon's Skull:
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by: fighters, paladins, rangers, Description: The skull is cracked in the back from the final blow of the fight, and hollowed out for the use of a helmet. For being as ugly as the skull is, you feel to have gotten some of the intellegence from the Gryphon himself. , Level needed to equip it: 10, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 1, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: -1.

Library info for Dragon's Blade:
Base damage: 26, Can be used by: fighters, berserkers, paladins, Description: The blade is heavy making it harder to swing, But your enemy shall feel the blow when it hit's. The Handle of the Blade is shaped like a dragon's head. It has no flaw's on the blade and it's curved slightly. Unknown to how the Gryphon obtained the weapon, your only knowledge of it is it's yours., Level needed to equip it: 28, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: -1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Area item's list:

Dragon's Claw = to a Hydra Thorn + a Crafting item used to make a Dragon's Claw Pendent
Library info for Dragon's Claw:
Description: A Claw ripped from the body of a Dragon Warrior after it's death.. (percentage of drop 10%)

Library info for Dragon's Claw Pendent:
Armor base: 2, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: Made with the claws of a Dragon Warrior, this light weight pendent helps protect you from the masses., Level needed to equip it: 3, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Dungeon:

Dungeon Basic: The Hall's of the lair are damp and cold. There is little light but still you can see your path. *directions*
Dungeon detail: You look around and see that the walls are damp, on the floor the is a trail of Claw mark's from the dragon's that run the lair.

Town name: Town of Shadow Valley
History - Was found long ago by a group of Berserker's searching the land for better weapon's. The town is poor and not many people are on the street's. you will find must people hiddin inside do to the fear of the Gryphon. Hidden for ages, do to the Gryphon that brought a great deal of suffering to the area. After many year's of fighting the Gryphon the berserkers finally got it to retreat into a cave underneath the towns graveyard. It was only till a Berserker from the town traveled back through the hidden sewer's to nightmist and informed people of it's where about's. Time will only tell if the Gryphon shall be put to rest.

Town Basic: The Street's are quite, you see a few peopel on the street's but they move very quickly. *Direction's*
Town Detail: You are standing on a dirt road, you see a couple of house's around you and in the distance. The houses are small and poorly made. Mustly put up for a quick hidding place from the Gryphon.

Edited by MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË, 29 July 2007 - 12:26 AM.

Mudvayne

#2 Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

Nice.... but personally, i think the npc phrases need tweaking, and so does the bracelet descrip... tho i have no ideas of my own...

other than that...

100% Supported :)
Shapeshifter

"Slow Your Roll" << Sobe Cap

#3 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

don't think they had toilets back in medieval days lol
Page me on Heritage

#4 Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:30 PM

Nice Additions..... ill rephrase my statements of late, I like the areas and the monster ideas.... i only think that the npc phrases of the Giant Goldfish should be tweaked..... as for the items, i guess they are alright as they are, since the bracelet is no different than the one for Pandilex.

Again 100% Supported
Shapeshifter

"Slow Your Roll" << Sobe Cap

#5 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:45 PM

ooooooo more jewelry !! could be a cute pic lol

Could have it grumble something like this to you ...

Time for you to go swimmin' with the fishes!

Elf :)

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

#6 Tombstone

Tombstone
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

Supported
Justice is Coming... Main - Caffeine/Nismos[/color]

#7 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:56 PM

Support.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#8 katja

katja
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:03 AM

seems fun. i'd fight a poor little mutant goldfish.. haha

i'm all up for new areas and new items being around. don't want people getting bored :)
i am Kelsta (Katja in game)!

#9 Ecstasy

Ecstasy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:22 AM

i like fishies so supported :)

#10 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

would support it its something different
Peacemaker both servers.

#11 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:53 PM

Iso: Gryphons Skull
Freek ingame.

#12 brackish

brackish
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:52 AM

sounds cool would be good for 1 alt low lvl characters too

102% support

Edited by brackish, 31 July 2007 - 02:52 AM.

Tom and Friends

#13 wickedclown8489

wickedclown8489
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:16 AM

i support it. i seriously like the idea of new areas. i think we should have more.

#14 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:17 PM

:) sweet!sushi! not a bad idea, little more detail thought bro, other then then go for it!SUPPORTED! :)
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#15 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:08 AM

support
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#16 herbacious

herbacious
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

supported
Eternyte in game Main or 1A.

#17 MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:18 AM

Well sence i hear you all are looking for new area's why not look at the old stuff. Sence i didnt hear any real bad things about this i submit y area yet again maps can be gotten if your all up for it. Have Fun!

~Mudvayne~
Mudvayne

#18 MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:21 PM

well here are the maps for the area if your all up for looking

Sewer's 4 with town Posted Image[/img]

Gryphon's Lair with town Posted Image

Shadow Valley with town Posted Image[/img]

I thought these were neat and took awhile to actually think of how i wanted it tell me your thoughts

Your's only! MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

Edited by MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË, 27 November 2007 - 05:24 PM.

Mudvayne

#19 MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

Gryphon's Skull would be the high drop for the gryphon, and low drop is the dragon's blade, whoopsy i flushed my goldfish bracelet is 100% drop. i cant really give a complete full datail on the drop rates cause im not sure on how to do that so it equals out. so suggestions on that would be great :ph34r:. dragon's claw would be a farely low drop but not low enough to the point you will never see it.. so probably the same as a bear skin from a grizlly bear.
Mudvayne

#20 Rump

Rump
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

i'm all up for new areas and new items being around. don't want people getting bored :ph34r:

funny hearing that from someone who doesn't do anything but sit at ngh all the time, u people have too much extra time on ur hands.

#21 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

Awesome idea. Interesting stuff.

Supported. I'll be waiting for it.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#22 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:44 PM

i'm all up for new areas and new items being around. don't want people getting bored :ph34r:

funny hearing that from someone who doesn't do anything but sit at ngh all the time, u people have too much extra time on ur hands.

You bumped a 3 month old topic to flame someone? Nice!

For someone else who has too much free time, I like the idea of new sewer additions, I can run BT with my eyes closed and would have fun exploring an extended version.
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

#23 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Supported 100%. I always like to see new area's been added.
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#24 DefectiveBomb

DefectiveBomb
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

100% supported
METALLICA

#25 MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË

MÚÐVÃ¥ÑË
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:55 AM

May as well bump this peeps are looking for area's..
Mudvayne

#26 Achilles

Achilles
  • Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

might as well bump this again, maybe staff will take it seriously :ph34r:..or maybe alec's area... or maybe they come up with their own ;).. endless possibilities

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users