How Many Active Players Are Left?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 cxoss

cxoss
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:27 AM

20's a nice round number. Looks about right to me. Shame really. Too bad we can't go back to the glory days.

Im sure there are a few players that would play if they could and that others might play if those could.

#32 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

Thing is.. alot of those "few players" have been banned for cheating, theft or harassment or sharing with someone who did such things.

Not all of them of course but a good chunk of those rallying for a comeback have been justly banned for not following the rules. if its those people you are talking about nm is better without them.. even if it has less people because of it.

If you aren't talking about them then get those mofos you speak of online.
:ph34r:

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#33 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

I am still active on main server only... problem is, due to financial reasons... i keep losing my internet. Matter of fact, the last two times I was active for more than a month because there is a glitch with phone company and my internet keeps being turned back on.

Anyways, while intenet is back on for whatever reason, I will be active on multi only.

Which brings me to the next point.... I only play multi because I have worked so hard for everything. While, I didnt pk nor did I mind being pk'ed... I find it extremely boring that multi is not pk no more. It took all the thrill out of the game for me. However, since myself and crane are on the Staff of light quest with the crystals, we are taking major advantage of the nopk. 1a.. jsut too much immaturity for me on a mental level so i decided not to play 1a no more. I do agree that stuff needs to be done to keep active players interested and what have ya.

would type more, but have 2 broken fingers and it hurts like hell to type

#34 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:11 AM

I just wondered who was still active and wanted to say hello.

My own theory is that Nightmist has died because the days of Text based games is over. There are new, free graphic games out there that attract people. I played Nightmist for 7 years or so and the new graphic games are more appealing to me and my new PC.
So to reply to the statement that people got tired of looking at the computer screen 24 hours a day--- that is not true because I spend more time on the new visual graphic game I play than an old text based game like Nightmist.

My hubby told me, you spent so much time playing that Nightmist game and now you realise how much real life stuff you missed out on while you were putting so many hours in a game.
I told him your right, all the time, gold, equips, awesome characters all sitting to waste in an account I never use. Never Again.

I loved Nightmist back in the day-- but im over it. Good luck to everyone I have known through the years and best wishes on your futures.
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#35 -×»ºLätérãlù§º«×-

-×»ºLätérãlù§º«×-
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

it is true that these new graphic mmos are more appealing to some people. however, you're clearly narrow-minded and haven't actually done any research to back up your theory on text based games being dead. there are towns on games like NM that have a playerbase many many times of what nm has. there are even new ones in development.

#36 Zyka

Zyka
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:45 AM

I started nightmist in 2004 and i quit off and on. I am bad at this game but i've decided to try again. Im playing now I guess. If I can figure it out. Icebolt on 1 alt.

#37 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

I am still active on main server only... problem is, due to financial reasons... i keep losing my internet. Matter of fact, the last two times I was active for more than a month because there is a glitch with phone company and my internet keeps being turned back on.

Anyways, while intenet is back on for whatever reason, I will be active on multi only.

Which brings me to the next point.... I only play multi because I have worked so hard for everything. While, I didnt pk nor did I mind being pk'ed... I find it extremely boring that multi is not pk no more. It took all the thrill out of the game for me. However, since myself and crane are on the Staff of light quest with the crystals, we are taking major advantage of the nopk. 1a.. jsut too much immaturity for me on a mental level so i decided not to play 1a no more. I do agree that stuff needs to be done to keep active players interested and what have ya.

would type more, but have 2 broken fingers and it hurts like hell to type

What did you do to break your fingers??? OUCH !!
Hope they heal quickly.
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#38 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:52 PM

Im still here :ph34r:

#39 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:15 PM

I'm not :ph34r:
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#40 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

I'm not :)

Evil being from overseas.... LOG ON MORE ! ;)

Elf :ph34r:

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

#41 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:46 AM

Im still here :ph34r:

Hi ya Paul !
Long time huh
Hope life is treating you well ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users