Way To Stop Stealing

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheNobleOne

TheNobleOne
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:48 AM

Ok I figure everyone is posting these now adays and all of them require too much work to change the game. You many not think it but to change the way the account system works to prevent stealing takes lots of work. So I came up with the ultimate way to prevent stealing. Now don't flame me for this. But maybe someone will read this and it will nock some sense in to them.

So here is my idea and hopefully everyone who posts here including staff will support it. ^_^

Here it comes....

DO NOT SHARE YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!! UNLESS YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO THE PERSON AND YOU CAN KICK HIS A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touching words, but cut down on the line feeds - Crane

Edited by Crane, 30 March 2005 - 11:57 AM.

#2 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:29 AM

Make me?
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#3 TheNobleOne

TheNobleOne
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:01 PM

You steppin up to me? I say everyone who shares should be teleported and glued south of SGH till they unshare ^_^. If they don't get that message and share then get stolen from every crit in his or her account that he uses from that point on should be labled in their profile with a line "I was a idiot sharer till I lost all my hard work.".

However, we could always just send the sharers to sharers anonymous meetings. These meetings will consist of the usual things to get people from doing stupid things and kill bad addictions.

Remember Kids Don't Share Or You Will Be STOLEN From.

#4 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:12 PM

Again your making the presumtion that everyone in nightmist would steal if they had the chance...Alot of them would be only after years of playing has warped them into not caring who their friend online really are.
Si Senior!

#5 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:45 PM

My clan used to have a shared account, accessible only by the 2 founders and the chairman (until we all kept forgetting about it, and the things we had in there kept deleting due to inactivity), and nobody stole anything.

The point is:

Why punish someone because they feel that they can trust and rely on another person? If they get betrayed, that should be punishment enough.

What the what?

#6 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:23 PM

The point is:

Why punish someone because they feel that they can trust and rely on another person? If they get betrayed, that should be punishment enough.

Precisely. When choosing to share, you should be entirely aware of the risks and consequences and therefore if it goes wrong, you have only yourself to blame.
If you build it, they will come.

#7 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:29 PM

think of your nm account as your rear.... no matter how good a friend your best friend is, you woudnt give them that, would you? So dont give them your nm account

Refrain from using the offensive word for your bottom - Crane

Edited by Crane, 30 March 2005 - 09:18 PM.

#8 TheNobleOne

TheNobleOne
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:41 PM

very nice analogy joanna.

#9 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:10 PM

simple statemen that makes so much sense and might help get it through ppl's heads.....

If you cannot trust some1 with the key to your house then dont trust them with the key(pass) to your nightmist account or anything else worth money to you.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#10 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

share or not usually u get robbed if your a target.
Feck Off

#11 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:24 PM

simple statemen that makes so much sense and might help get it through ppl's heads.....

If you cannot trust some1 with the key to your house then dont trust them with the key(pass) to your nightmist account or anything else worth money to you.

So you mean to say your Nightmist account is worth money to you?
And a Nightmist account is worth as much as a house?
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#12 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 10:53 PM

Next time my parents tell me to share I will say that and I will laugh so hard!

#13 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:32 AM

what i mean is ur house is worth value to you your nightmist acct is worth value to you if your not gonna trust em wit key to ur house or key to anything for that matter why trust em with your nightmist pass?
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#14 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 06:29 AM

supported ^_^
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#15 TheNobleOne

TheNobleOne
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:34 PM

Next time my parents tell me to share I will say that and I will laugh so hard!

Go right ahead because in this world if you share something say for instance a game. You let the person borrow it for a few days and never get it back again. The only resolution is to NOT Share with people. Especially when you are not right next to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users