Photo

Best Player In All Nightmist Is?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Voltan

Voltan
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:07 PM

If i have missed anyone again im sorry im trying to think of all the big names.

Vote vote vote

Note* the poll wouldnt let me use the other names that where supposed to be on this list, soo i had to narrow it down to the top 10 best out of the names i picked

Edited by Voltan, 06 April 2005 - 08:08 PM.

#2 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:30 PM

null voted,

best there is best there was best there ever will be is kev aka Disjunction

Case closed.
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#3 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:53 PM

none of those are "BIG" names. moose those players, it's the old players from years ago that count most. Nightmist wouldn't have been nightmist without them back then. Tadpole is the only one on that list i'd vote for. But null vote again because it's stupid. ^_^

Edited by Zelimos, 06 April 2005 - 08:54 PM.

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

Personally, I would vote for the Midnight Thorns founder, Mono, but he is not on that list. My reasons is that he explores areas very well, has the skill and crit power to go virtually anywhere in Nightmist, has a lot of experience playing Nightmist, and he is generally a nice guy! But it is hard to say what makes someone a good player - I know that quite a few would go by how many people they can PK or who can win the most moshes and alt skirmishes.

Overall, there is no one best player in my opinion, just a few people who are good in their field and style of gameplay - some from winning competitions, some from collecting gold from monsters, some from gaining rare artifacts and selling/trading them, some from simply from being a nice person, and many more.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:10 PM

Nulled vote, cant argue with vince on this 1 Kev was unstoppable. and Rob(Hotsauce)? wtf rob is Astinus tony is Hotsauce i dont know how you confused those 2 of all people.
Sublime - 1a.

#6 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:42 PM

Trauma? I've NEVER seen her anywhere.
Jose? He's jumped me on a few occassions, and lost each time. Hell, he jumped Tatsu after he hadn't played for 2 months, and Tatsu owned him.

Again...Don't make lists if you don't know who you are talking about. Mono and Thunderja/Raylen deserve a spot on any list. Who remembers back when Gaddy pked?

No offense to Dynasty, and I'm not saying that all of you are not good players, but a lot of you know each other in real life and share accounts. If three of my best friends played nightmist, I'd have just as much, if not more, than what you guys have. I think you all stopped sharing now though.

Tadpole's new mage army is definatley going to ruin the hopes and dreams of some unsuspecting people.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#7 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:56 PM

trauma's a dude
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#8 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:20 PM

all the crits i use in my account are mine that i either bought or trained.....jp has helped train a couple but 95% of my stuff i got by myself

#9 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:46 PM

Hey, just a minute... there are two topics here with exactly the same topic title - and this one has the later posting date!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#10 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:56 PM

and Rob(Hotsauce)? wtf rob is Astinus tony is Hotsauce i dont know how you confused those 2 of all people.

I seen that and thought the exact same thing.

I nulled tho.

Too many to pick from.

Although, I've idolized Dev for awhile. XD
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#11 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:05 AM

Kev, end of story, wish the bad thingy didn't happen to him ^_^

#12 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:04 AM

what is the "best player" depended on....cuz if its dueling....a couple of those ppl shouldn't b up there and others should b added....if its boss killing.....that list is extremely inaccurate....but overall best player in my mind....no suck up.....is jared/thunderja....pretty good 3 on 3'er....amazing at those random alt wars out of town....good boss killer....runs a top 5 clan very well....no1 else got that kind of resume....even that disjunction guy

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#13 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

null voted,

best there is best there was best there ever will be is kev aka Disjunction

Case closed.

Have to agree there. No one dominates or has ever dominated like Kev did...though it was before I really understood what was going on.

Shannon = Trauma = Guy. He is good though, real strong account. He plays mostly Counter Strike now, but I don't think many people can argue being much/any better than him.

As far as my best current player pick, as I wrote in the other topic- I'd say Mono.
Same stuff Crane mentioned.

Edited by Gaddy, 07 April 2005 - 01:21 AM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#14 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:23 AM

No one who shares stuff with other people should even get a mention. *shrug*
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#15 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:37 AM

people are good at diffrent things some may be better at dueling, others at fighting each others outside of town, money wise...etc...

no offense but some people should be taken out and others on

i know im gonna get flamed but ed/bill should be up there cause they are rich

mono should be put up there same with fallen

jose should be taken down also moon(no offense ryan its just your not as good as back then)

im not going to vote considering you didnt say best at what
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#16 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:46 AM

Lol im from Dynasty and im irl friends with alot of members and 100% of my stuff was earned by me.
Retired

#17 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:32 AM

/nod Jer all the stuff i have i worked for myself
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#18 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:58 AM

most people who belong on there dont get the respect they deserve and there for votes arent accurate

I mean in bosses it would be mono/jared
dueling I know one thing for sure I would be on the top 5

no one can say for sure who the best player is because everyone has their favorites so peeps just vote for who they like not who is actually good
Page/Memo Beatrix

#19 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:14 AM

epic is the only guy who ever consistantly got the best of me. i don't even know how or why, because i rarely attack unless i have a distinct advantage (i'm cheap). he just always had the perfect round.

but i can't really vote because there's some folks i just don't go against since they've been good friends or clannies.
Evil report carries further than any applause

#20 Shadic

Shadic
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:24 AM

The only way I would of voted for this topic was if it took place what, four years ago?

Flame, Bones, *Laughs* Ebony, Anthrax. (Isyng, Krillick) Along with some others, but my memory is a little fuzzy right now. (I had trouble remembering the name Krillick.)

#21 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:04 AM

No offense rappy, Fallen owns bosses better than Jared. Only boss he really owns is CG because of 5 cobalts doing lots of damage. Other than that, hard bosses he doesn't really dominate. No offence to the sheep man either.

deimos the noob said no

#22 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:25 AM

No offense rappy, Fallen owns bosses better than Jared. Only boss he really owns is CG because of 5 cobalts doing lots of damage. Other than that, hard bosses he doesn't really dominate. No offence to the sheep man either.

JAZZA ^_^
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#23 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:31 AM

Should Gaddy/Alan/Mono/Fallen/Mike start running around killing adepts for no reason or something to get on that list lol? And what about Jen, she has run the number one clan and been ranked number one since before I started playing.

Teh best players arn't on two lists and the only reason I can see why is because they like to play fair and are knowen as the good guys and only fight with enemies.

Personally I would vote Alan as the best, like me but with stronger willpower and a better connection.

Edited by Thunderja, 07 April 2005 - 06:38 AM.

I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#24 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:17 AM

You know, you don't have to kill bosses to be good, you can do what i do, spend 8 hrs in desert, make mad gold, and just buy the items instead of waiting months between the drops of good stuff. And if it didnt work, then explain why i have what i have, and ur still tinkering in chronos/dungeons/hedgelord.

I used to just arch crits, sell them, buy lvl 25 crits that are better, repeat. ;p

Edited by Exodia, 07 April 2005 - 05:18 AM.

Primex ingame

#25 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:42 AM

We all know that its more economical to take the level 25 crits instead of pay for them. Learned some good lessons from you.

deimos the noob said no

#26 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:48 AM

CAN WE SAY BEST AT WHAT

my list(other than me of course ^_^)

3 on 3'ing=dev

bosses=mono/fallen

fighting out of town=jared/alan(i cant tell difference somtimes)

money=ed

questies=jess

innovater=chris(hes mad sick this fool has like eight mages wit 5 stam)

overall=1. jared/alan they drop bosses, ppl out of town, above average 3 on 3, 5 cobalts(that kinda pushes them over the edge in my mind)

I'll never make it on any lists...no publicity of what i do besides the PT wins....but i rank myself top 10 in bosses(dont needa believe me but ppl who actually know me ingame know it)....top 5 3 on 3(u have 2 belive me)...questies = 0 LMAO top 7ish out of town fighting money im in the gutter...and overall maybe top 15(again on how i balance the aspects out)

but overall is all how u rank certain aspects of the game....2 my opinion most major is 3 on 3...shows what u can do wit items u have and equal amount of alts when both ready. The rest is basically spread from there, bosses is important but so are those random fights out of town. Questies/money help but they nothing if u dont got no skill

thats my 2 cents

sidenote: Mono ur wrong the best player can still share....i share with david but we have seperate crits/items we do nothing with each other i always end up soloing shiz and so duz he lol i use 1 of his crits 0mg0sh0rz so i think sharers should also b up on these lists

Edited by combusta, 07 April 2005 - 05:50 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#27 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

CAN WE SAY BEST AT WHAT

my list(other than me of course ^_^)

3 on 3'ing=dev

bosses=mono/fallen

fighting out of town=jared/alan(i cant tell difference somtimes)

money=ed

questies=jess

innovater=chris(hes mad sick this fool has like eight mages wit 5 stam)

overall=1. jared/alan they drop bosses, ppl out of town, above average 3 on 3, 5 cobalts(that kinda pushes them over the edge in my mind)

I'll never make it on any lists...no publicity of what i do besides the PT wins....but i rank myself top 10 in bosses(dont needa believe me but ppl who actually know me ingame know it)....top 5 3 on 3(u have 2 belive me)...questies = 0 LMAO top 7ish out of town fighting money im in the gutter...and overall maybe top 15(again on how i balance the aspects out)

but overall is all how u rank certain aspects of the game....2 my opinion most major is 3 on 3...shows what u can do wit items u have and equal amount of alts when both ready. The rest is basically spread from there, bosses is important but so are those random fights out of town. Questies/money help but they nothing if u dont got no skill

thats my 2 cents

sidenote: Mono ur wrong the best player can still share....i share with david but we have seperate crits/items we do nothing with each other i always end up soloing shiz and so duz he lol i use 1 of his crits 0mg0sh0rz so i think sharers should also b up on these lists

wrong ... money = bill
Primex ingame

#28 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

wrong..money=jen...all her gold isn't on one alt and she has all her crits n items still

#29 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

word...i guess having 40 mil+ consistently has nothing to do with being rich lol
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#30 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:14 PM

Huh? Jen is rich? WTF!

Ima beg her to buy me a pair of centipede gloves of the website for me then, wooohooo I'm gonna get rich!
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users