Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:26 PM

Go away your not wanted here.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#7 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:21 PM

Rappy owns everyone and is the only one on NM with a sense of humor, so cry plax.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#8 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:08 PM

Well, we know Rappy doesn't own, but now we know he has a bish.
Aequitas In-Game

#9 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:53 AM

Teh rappyz0r r backages!?!?! WTF!?!?

Keep on pissin people off man, you're good at it. Oh, and Best of the Best tournament again plz.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#10 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 02:39 AM

Well, we know Rappy doesn't own, but now we know he has a bish.

yso top 5 best nm players plz ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:27 AM

Welcome back...though I'd thought you'd been playing still.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#12 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:06 AM

As usual Rappy lies bc he is not one of the top 5 best Nightmist players....

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:07 AM

despite only ed/bill can actually beat me every time in a fair duel and I domniate everyone else 95% of the time no matter what team I use
won 3 pts in a row...

yeah I reckon I am on top 5 3v3ers of nm

dont believe it ?

be happy to prove you wrong ne time
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:45 AM

Alright Rappy, you're on my friend list, but honestly-

1. Top 5 players in Nightmist = not the top 5 duelists.
2. I think 3v3s are fairly random, but with all fairness, I think several people could beat or lose to you an even number of times. Even a noob can get 3 crits and learn to spell and heal.
3. Why start drama like that on your own returning post? I don't really get why you like the drama so much, but it seems really odd.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#15 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 07:30 AM

and whos top 5 ppl in nm gaddy since its not bout duelin... cuz it sure aint bout ur acct size or ur boss killls, it how u use ur acct... and most ppl cant even use the crits right... most ppl can only use zerks since they so easy to win a fight or nething wit... so plz inform us all bout ur point of view cuz we all went over this topic 3mths+ago....
Primex ingame

#16 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 07:38 AM

despite only ed/bill can actually beat me every time in a fair duel and I domniate everyone else 95% of the time no matter what team I use
won 3 pts in a row...

yeah I reckon I am on top 5 3v3ers of nm

dont believe it ?

be happy to prove you wrong ne time

u won 3 pts on ur zerks, you never joined PT on nething else but zerks, so atleast if ur gonna give urself some credit dont lie about it to make urself look bad .. now that its no zerks we dont see u joining we just see ur same bs on the forums

(not saying u aint top 5 duelers just pointing out the facts .. i dont even think there is top 5 cus u can lose to someone and that same person can go and duel someone u beat 100 times and they lose 100 times)

Edited by Magoo, 14 March 2005 - 07:40 AM.

Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#17 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:02 PM

There is a top 5 that is more consistent than other people, but Rappy is deffy not one of them he just talks so much nuts like he is.

#18 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 01:52 PM

best player would be the guy with the most money if they sold up. so i.e. ed/bill seeing as they had a fairly big account then stole ours, they'd be ranked top.
Feck Off

#19 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:44 PM

When will you guys learn....

You all think he's the geek on the other side of the computer, with huge glasses, pimples, and getting homicidal when something goes wrong. Take a look at yourself, though, he's turning you into that. His personality seriously isn't as annoying as you all think he is. He does everythe he does so he can look at you and laugh in your face.

Tony, I like you, but just loosen up, you're only fueling the fire.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#20 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:49 PM

^_^
Stadic Ingame...

#21 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:24 PM

There is a top 5 that is more consistent than other people, but Rappy is deffy not one of them he just talks so much nuts like he is.

tony ur the same way... ur all talk on forums but when it comes down to fightin, u aint nothin w/o ur clannies, thats how mostly everyone is to... theres a select few that do thier own... so before u open ur trap flammin rappy all the time, think bout urself
Primex ingame

#22 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:33 PM

YOU ALL SUCK ^_^

problem solved :P
Even in death my hate will go on

#23 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 12:05 AM

tony ur the same way... ur all talk on forums but when it comes down to fightin, u aint nothin w/o ur clannies, thats how mostly everyone is to... theres a select few that do thier own... so before u open ur trap flammin rappy all the time, think bout urself

Would a 3on3 be good enough? And does beating Corey count?
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#24 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 12:22 AM

Rappy ur for sure top 5 dueling no matter how much these ppl talk saying zerks r easy.....top 5 players...mayb...matters wht u call a "player"

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#25 »¤~§ûߣîMîñ⣠Âû±hô®î±¥~¤«

»¤~§ûߣîMîñ⣠Âû±hô®î±¥~¤«
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 01:45 AM

minus jurain maybe i think you all better watch out befor you trip over each others egos lmao

POWER TO THE NOOBS!
They say that the good die young, thats why think that you should have fun, cuz time don't wait for no one.

#26 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 01:58 AM

i mos def gotta add its a game and who cares...

word.

#27 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:49 AM

Seriously lol.... If you have to be the 'best' in a GAME, you drastically need a life...
Aequitas In-Game

#28 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:19 PM

Something I dont get here... Berserkers are part of the game and some of you are saying Rappy can't use them in teh PT? Errm.. okay.
Disaster ingame.

#29 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:23 PM

Rock on Rappy DEWD!
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#30 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

and since when did i ever rate myself good at fighting? i never did never said i was good never said oh i can kill you less i know i can. i know jus as well as any1 else he isnt top 5... so i stated it again. got a problem with it an this goes for any1 that does so mooseing what to mooseing bad? if any of you got a problem wit what i post dont mooseing read it its simple. ill state my opinion whenever i want bc it is my opinion so every1 quit complainin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users