• 1049 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

How do you mean?

#32 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:15 AM

I am asking if characters from the game might be recreated, and if people could reserve or block their main character names to prevent confusion on Nightmist 2 vs. the base game.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#33 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

Well, it would definitely be possible, but would also be much hassle.

#34 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

I've started adding content such as weapons, armor etc. I need to add a few more spell types also. The only thing holding me back right now is lack of graphics for all the items, but hopefully I can get enough "dummy" graphics put in place just for testing purposes.

#35 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

So just a little update to keep you all interested. Both JLH and Pandilex have now approved the game as an unofficial sequel, and they have also granted me permission to use some of the graphics content where needed. However, if I can do a good enough job in pixeling my own material for equipment, I'll be doing that. Any Nightmist graphics used will mostly be used as place holders until new graphics are made.

#36 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

Boars Tusk Inn ground floor complete.

boarstusk_int.jpg

#37 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

I actually came back for a similar reason (Although for me it was experimenting in my Work's Google Time with RoR and making a server based single player version of a text game, and was asking JLH for some tips).

Will definitely keep tuned on this

Luke

#38 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

I think I'm going to cancel this project. I'm just so tired from every day life. I forget that I'm not a teenager any more and having 2 jobs, university, and 3 kids, every time I open the Nightmist 2 project, I just sigh, and close it again. I just don't have the time or energy to put this much work into a game.

I could make it the game simple, with less complicated graphics to make simpler and faster mapping, but that wouldn't justify Nightmist 2.

I may work on this again some time, but in all honesty, I don't even think enough people are interested. Farewell.

#39 Rodeo

Rodeo
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

It's not that not enough people are interested it's the fact you are posting this on a dead games forum. Alot of us are mid to late 30s now. I personally like this type of game throws me back to my console days. If you have it up and running and want players you have to go get them this forum won't bring you many. Goodluck man I hope you keep on with this don't ever lose the passion .

#40 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

Yeah I know that, but I just got too much going on at the moment anyway. I may do little bits here and there now and then, but obviously my plans to release it this month are nowhere near happening. Maybe next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users