New Abilities

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:53 AM

paladins are extremely under appreciated. so they should get some new abilities that would make them an asset to have in a party.

Smite Evil: A Paladin can pray to his/her diety to ask for the strength to face evil and the diety grants his/her wish making them do double damage to evil foes.

i think that this ability is a good start to helping make paladins more useful in combat.
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#2 Opie

Opie
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:11 AM

I think that's a great idea, a pally was my first crit and i still regret that. but it would help a lot if they had a nice spell like that
*`~Ø~þ~í~€~`* the ÃÑçíèчÑøøßï€
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Ben Franklin

#3 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:22 AM

needs to have a diff name,smite already exists
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#4 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:09 AM

I think that's a great idea, a pally was my first crit and i still regret that. but it would help a lot if they had a nice spell like that

pally was my first crit eva but i dont regret it at all ... pallys are good!
i would like to see some new abilities and spells tho :)

#5 Primal_Whisperer

Primal_Whisperer
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:48 PM

Repel evil-Ups armor against evil monsters.

#6 Mastah_Fluff

Mastah_Fluff
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 06:26 PM

Evil monsters? Aren't most monsters evil? Or are you talking about a certain group of monsters that are worse then others? Like Denomic and Skeletal things or what?
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy
Evil Zoloft King of Un-Certain Insanity

#7 Primal_Whisperer

Primal_Whisperer
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:28 PM

An evil monster would be one that attacks out of greed or cruelty, or one that is summoned to serve an evil master (such as undead).

Monsters that wouldn't neccesarily be considered evil are those that attack out of hunger or self-Defense, or to protect thier territory (All animals, hydras, and water faries).

Edit:spelling

Edited by Primal_Whisperer, 02 March 2004 - 03:30 PM.

#8 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:44 AM

needs to have a diff name,smite already exists

smite may already exist but smite evil does not
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#9 Opie

Opie
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:53 AM

I should rephrase that, i don't regret having a pally, i love my pally, perf human, but what i regret is that it took so long to get decent at nightmist compared to if i would've started with a fighter.
*`~Ø~þ~í~€~`* the ÃÑçíèчÑøøßï€
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Ben Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users