Valley Of Cinderfall

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fable

Fable
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

Just an idea for an area, please tell me what to change/add/etc.

Somewhere in the realms and outskirts of nightmist lies a vast valley full of evil spirits and wrongful deeds. The land is still tainted with bodies and blood. This valley was once a War-Zone for thousands of men, ranging from each race. Beserkers and Clerics line the pathways, and blood trickles through every crevice. It is odd, how a place like this could remain unseen for years, but now that it is found, people wish it was still unseen...

The land now serves as a great place for Clerics to train, and people of all classes to battle and unite. The valley is basically split into 3 parts. One is the main spot to fight several monsters, both undead and live creatures that have managed to live on. Another part is the town of Cinderfall, which has since discovery been built up and revived by merchants and traders of all sorts. The final part is the evil arena, still coated with moss and half-destroyed. Here is a breakdown of the parts.

Cinderfall

Cinderfall includes the usual, a bank, a tavern, and weapons/armor shops, stocked with fresh newly created weapons. A specialty of this area is it's unique Alchemist Shop, filled with plenty of potions created from the best alchemists using pure blood and spirits of the dead that once lied in this city. Definately a good site to visit.

The Arena

This arena is like no others. The highest level fighters will often come to fight here because of how unique it is. Also, from time to time events and special events are held here. Perhaps the arenas most unique trait is that all that enter the arena immediately get the will to fight, including Pacifists. Thats right, even your high levels Pacifists can attack (while it may not be the best) in this arena. The arena has a radius of about 5x5, where high level trainers battle it out end to end.

The Valley

The pathways in the valley are lined with dead bodies and souls. Now and then a single live monster will pop out, but usually it consists of Undead and Spirits. The Valley consists of the main paths, and a cliff on each side. At one top of the cliff lies a Enormous monster in which is said to have caused the Utter-most destruction to the Valley of Cinderfall. On top of the other Cliff lies a mysterious door leading into the cave. Though many have tried to reach it, only one man has, and has never came back out.

[I will add The Weapons/Items sold, Monsters, Bosses, and other Info after feedback on this main synopsis. Thanks]

#2 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:40 PM

Sounds interesting but without any real, solid examples of things, I can't really comment further than that.
Posted Image

#3 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:37 AM

Sounds chair, apart from that crazy pacifist fight, the crack must have kicked in about then.

No real detail but good start all the same.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#4 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:13 AM

i like it so far, we need another place to train clerics
Page me on Heritage

#5 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:53 PM

Another place to train cler's? i think we have enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users