Leveling A Paladin?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kalados

Kalados
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 03:57 PM

my pally is a lvl 15, 5 stat perf halfling with 14 str(bad str, i know i want a challenge), 17 str with divine prayer, and ive been training in barracks and on skellys, but where would you level if you were in my position. Thanks.

#2 Kalados

Kalados
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

Let me rephrase, Wheres the best place for a lvl 15 pally to train, the above considered. Thanks.

#3 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:15 PM

A pally with 14 str in my opinin should be thrown away..the only use a pally that is a 5 stat would serve is healing (clerics do it better, and lvl faster)..but if you insist on training that pally...go to the Illuminated Tunnles and use heal on the vampire bats there, its abit of a walk but its exp like Demonic soilders, but they have less health, spawn faster, and hit less in dmg, and not as often.
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#4 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:48 AM

After that there is the swamps. When using a torch you'll manage to get some experience with your... (horrible?) strength. (May I suggest you forget divine prayer and just use Champions Strength?)

Seriously tho, don't waste your time on that mate, if your gonna settle for imperfect strength, at least go no less than 17. It will also not be re-sellable if it ever hits 30.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#5 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 06:35 AM

agree'd, pallies don't hit very hard as it is, their heal is weak compaired to clerics, and their not the easiest class to train by a long shot. If your going to train up a pally try to make it at least 4 stat perfect (str dex con wis) and 16+ charisma is always nice as charisma plays a small part in healing yourself/monsters.

As for the 5 stat halfling with 15 str, that would make a very nice cleric :)

Edit: If your trully serious about training it as a pally as a challenge then healing in the barracks and museum are good places to train pallies I got my halfling to archmaster pretty quick by healing.

Edited by Despair, 26 April 2004 - 06:40 AM.

If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#6 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 06:49 AM

I've had my pally for 2+ years and it's still sitting at lvl 28. I don't really use it... because of them hitting/healing weakly.

But, if you happen to have 100k or so lying around... I'd definitely make it a cleric.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#7 Opie

Opie
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:02 PM

lol come on people, at lower levels pallys heal for more than clerics, only after Clerics finally get aid do they beat out pallys.
*`~Ø~þ~í~€~`* the ÃÑçíèчÑøøßï€
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Ben Franklin

#8 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:47 PM

Lol clerics kill pallies anyday.

Paladins are still my favorite though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users