§¤©îå£ Ðî§t¤®tî¤ñ

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:24 PM

i've come to terms with what happened, unintentionaly i brought r/l into the game, not by talking about things to people, but instead i did it by bringing how i felt in r/l into how i behaved in the game, which might i add was difficult to avlid in the first place, i just want to thank those of you who were patient enough to deal with me for such a long time, i wish you all well......

Edited by BadThing, 24 February 2004 - 06:08 PM.

#2 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:38 PM

[Clan] XXXXXXX: lol my comprehension over the first few sentences mainly the bad apple part is pointing at nikki cause your chairperson

With that being the main concept here, remove me from your friends list & forget my phone number... And in case you try to claim, it wasn't meant for me, " Don't Bother!".... It's my friends your talking about... Take Care Bill & enjoy the game...

As Always,
~ Nikki ~

P.S.

Just for the record, we were all in the Air ship at the Capt... that's why we shut everything off... As Founder you could see where we were...

Edited by Nikki, 24 February 2004 - 04:55 PM.

#3 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:06 PM

ironicly i was told 2 days ago that there were no rules and the "owner" (not the current chairperson) hated rules......

my personal feelings are that overall(keep in mind that this does not pertain to all of their members) significant 2faced behavior is going about...

if i havn't made it clear enough i will do it now, Nikki aka Purple had nothing to do with it and i specificly attempted to exclude her from all of this bs, i'm sorry if you didn't read this for yourself, but i can't know what you will say or do before you do it, but let the reccord show that Nikki had nothing to do with it, nor should she be targeted for any blame in this matter, but Nikki, this is only a game and i'd hate to think that an event in a game, about a game, would have any bearing in our real lives, especialy seeing how i kept r/l out of this post

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:23 PM

Allow me to clarify here..

4 of us are at the captain this morning, some turned off freind chat, clan chat, and went dnd(This is fairly normal when fighting boss), and this just so happened as Bill logged on.

Now being a founder we all know that # or /clan loc will show founder's where everyone is. Bill was a founder, a simple # would say alot about clan actions. Yet the following memo was left...

A memo from BadThingy on 02-24-2004 15:38:02 saying (to all founders) since you all decided it was a great idea to turn clan chat off and turn friend chat off and even go DND to avoid having to talk to me i decided to leave the clan, wether or not your angry with me has no bearing on the fact that you shouldn't have shut me out, but i guess you all don't care, so because of that i am pulling most of my crits out of the clan, until i start getting treated fairly.

Wether there are/were rules, is besides the point. You were a founder who got pissy because no body said "hello" when u logged on. Then you pulled out most of your alts.

After Ben booted your founder crit, you paged him to re-invite you. (After rude pages, telling ppl to F--- off or whatever.

As for me,
Just because you have RL issues, your bringing them into the game. I joked with you yesterday(Like I normlly do) and you log off 2 seconds after telling me to F--- Myself.

I don't get it, it's ok for you to tell ppl to F--- themselves, yet you want respect? What am I missing here? :)

Edited by Dan, 24 February 2004 - 05:24 PM.

#5 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:29 PM

BTW...

This should be up in the Clan portion. :)

#6 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:30 PM

Yeah Dan, your right, i may have jumped the gun, and i may have been a little antisocial as of late, but that does not excuse the fact of instead of talking to me about what i was doing, or caring why, it was felt to be necessary for me to be booted and i can care less about that atm, but i wasn't bringing r/l into the game, matter of fact, most of last night i was pretty quite, and for good reason, and Dan i already told you that i understood you may have been only bsing with me but you need to keep in mind that it hit a nerve and i simply reacted to it, if you hadn't noticed i already let it go after i laughed about it, its done and over with, and i am planning on leaving it that way, its just a game and i intend on treating it as such. my reactions were based upon ingame things and the subject matter still remains to be in game

#7 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:31 PM

BTW...

This should be up in the Clan portion. :)

<nods> but i can't move it, and i was unclear of where to put it anyhow

#8 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:37 PM

Thats fine and dandy, but it still doesn't excuse the fact your telling ppl to go F--- themselves. You fail to realize that only you know what's going on in your RL, so here is my question..

If a staffer hit a nerve, is it ok to tell them to F--- themselves too?

I'm just wondering, because you take (sometimes demand) appologies, but don't give them.

#9 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:43 PM

once again, you are right Dan, my actions have been pretty crappy lately, and i do realise that, and for behaving that way i truly am sorry, i have never meant to "step on anybodys toes".... and for the reccord, if i've ever demanded an appology from anybody i'm sorry

#10 Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:47 PM

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

#11 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:48 PM

<nods in agreement>

#12 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:05 PM

Who Farted?

#13 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:12 PM

:blink: for any of you who are following this topic, i have edited the top portion of this post(the original entry) :) i'd appreciate it if you'd re read it, it makes more sence now :blink:

#14 Degenerate

Degenerate
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:15 PM

I really have no idea WTF you are talking about Bill....
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
~¤.·´¯`·.§Îçk ÀnÐ Twï§TèÐ.·´¯`·.¤~

#15 Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:16 PM

Now that you have edited, everyone else has to edit their's, or they will look like morons, not knowing what they are talking about. Hehehe! :)

#16 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:17 PM

Now that you have edited, everyone else has to edit their's, or they will look like morons, not knowing what they are talking about. Hehehe! :)

I won't re-edit.

#17 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:19 PM

Then I'll look like an 'idiot' b/c i'm tired of all the BS & i'm NOT changing my post....

#18 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:23 PM

its nice to see Nikki, that you'll let a game come between us....

i'm done with this, cause its all bs and i don't need it on top of everything else

#19 Degenerate

Degenerate
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:23 PM

I STILL have no idea WTF is going on.

#20 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:24 PM

if you'd like me to explain it to you i can, but i'm not going to do it in the forums

#21 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:27 PM

I STILL have no idea WTF is going on.

Yer a big Dork who plays with Barbie dolls and you love cabbge patch kids

Edited by Dan, 24 February 2004 - 06:27 PM.

#22 Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:28 PM

I like Barbie dolls, I strip 'em down naked, and, and................ :)

#23 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:28 PM

i will do one thing on the forums though, i will profess my undying love for Nikki and hope she can forgive me for being an azz

#24 Degenerate

Degenerate
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:30 PM

wait you confused that....i play with cabbage patch kids and LUUUUUUV Barbie's.

(can you be arrested for making out with a plastic doll?)

#25 Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:31 PM

I think Barbie is of age, but a cabbage patch kid?

#26 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:33 PM

I dunno, but when yer 10 and in a sears (langere(sp?) section) dem manaquines are HOTT!! :)

I know you absolutely Love your Betsy Wetsy dolly tho.

Edited by Dan, 24 February 2004 - 06:34 PM.

#27 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:35 PM

http://www.angelfire...oth/Nicole.html Greg does to, even made a nm crit to come find me.... you remember Greg, don't you? He brought me to nm....
ROK is starting to look really good atm......

#28 Guest_BadThing_*

Guest_BadThing_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:35 PM

you can only play with the cabbage patch kidz, can't make out with em, but its fun to "play" with Barbie, lol

#29 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:36 PM

BadThing seems fake, to me.

This whole thing is rediculous. BadThing, you over reactec huge. Quite childish.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#30 Degenerate

Degenerate
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:37 PM

<looks around for the barbie police to come arrest Dan for molesting there big sisters>

/t Dan manquins rooooooock :blink: :blink: :)

Edited by Degenerate, 24 February 2004 - 06:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users