#1 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 07:55 PM

Congratulations, Ste!

Your IQ score is 118

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

TAKE IT HERE!

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

Edited by Squiggle, 29 February 2004 - 08:06 PM.

#2 Akira

Akira
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:32 PM

Congratulations, Dan!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

#3 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:37 PM

Official tests use timers

Official tests go by age

Official tests are on paper

Edited by Angelus, 29 February 2004 - 08:45 PM.

#4 Akira

Akira
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:42 PM

Yeah, I thought this one was missing something :).
On the big 'Test the Nation' quiz on tv here which was also billed as an "official" test, I got 130 so I guess the time doesn't make that much difference to me.
Either that or the questions were easier or something, until they bring out the definitive IQ test which everyone must abide to, I'd say it's a pretty ambiguous number to be throwing around.

Edited by Akira, 29 February 2004 - 08:44 PM.

You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

#5 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:44 PM

It's a waste of time, I think. Does selecting an option make you intelligent?

Westcoast

#6 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:50 PM

Yea i don't get these IQ tests anyways (ha-ha, no i dont mean i dont know the answers). But they ask you for a saying, so if you happen to have heard it somewhere does it make you smarter? (I mean IQ wise)

And what i also wonder is, the man who made the IQ test did he take his 'smarts' as being the highest possible? He couldn't make questions on which he didn't know the answer too.

#7 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 08:51 PM

Exactly, Which is why IQ is a useless number that people like to brag about.

IQ means nothing.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#8 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:16 PM

It may mean nothing, but it's fun to have a group of friends compete :)

Congratulations, Karl!
Your IQ score is 127

And I was a Precision Processor.

Edited by alone, 29 February 2004 - 09:20 PM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#9 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:32 PM

Your IQ score is 100

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior.

Randomly clicked on second page, got bored.

did it properly and got 106... lol :)

Edited by Thrice, 29 February 2004 - 09:39 PM.

#10 Fusion

Fusion
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 11:33 PM

I randomly clicked the whole thing and got 110.

#11 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 11:34 PM

Your IQ score is 12.

Your Intellectual Type is Cottage Cheese.

/rawr. i can barely clothe myself, rawr-grunt!

#12 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:49 AM

well i was kinda hoping people would take this seriously, and atleast try to have a conversation with me, BAH... the things i try to achieve.... :)

#13 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:51 AM

You're not smart enough to talk with me :) :blink:
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#14 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:55 AM

I would have done it, but it takes a while. I'm sorry, I can't spare 20 minutes of my life for others. I've got a lot of procrastinating I need to do.

Westcoast

#15 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:56 AM

What is the average IQ, something around 110 or so i think...and your telling me that most people that took this test scored over 110...obviously this test isnt working correctly

#16 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:57 AM

I would have done it, but it takes a while. I'm sorry, I can't spare 20 minutes of my life for others. I've got a lot of procrastinating I need to do.

lol, procrastination is good :blink:

To Alone: prove it :)

#17 Flux

Flux
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:02 AM

Congratulations, Mark!
Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

I've dropped like crazy over the last ten years. This wasn't worth the mountain of spam my hotmail account is inevitably going to get.
A good post is like a miniskirt: short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

#18 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:07 AM

lol, it's just something i wanted to community to be involved in as a whole. Don't think of it as an IQ test, but just a 40 question quiz that gives you a score at the end.

#19 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:21 AM

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#20 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:26 AM

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems

oh man, that is great.

'no' and /dayban

Westcoast

#21 Flux

Flux
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:29 AM

Bow down :D
A good post is like a miniskirt: short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

#22 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:31 AM

/me feels the need to remind havanor that his staff crit can be deleted as quickly as it was restored :)
(guess there was 1 question in it, wonder which one it was, since i ain't paying for answers lol)
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#23 Flux

Flux
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:34 AM

Oh, who needs you. With this giant brain of mine, I'll go think me up a game of my own. I'll call it... uh... Night--no... um, Demons of the Nig---no...

...damn.

You've the battle, but the war is long from over, J.

#24 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:08 AM

Congratulations, John!
Your IQ score is 124

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#25 S3it0*

S3it0*
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:13 AM

Congratulations, Your!
Your IQ score is 90

lol, amazing what random clicking does

#26 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:22 AM

the intelligent quotient test that everyone is familiar with has a bell curve with the mean set at 100. the thing is, this was not in any way the IQ test, it's just some funny thing. the actual IQ test is a culturally biased test that no oneshould pay too much attention to, except for making bets with your friends who is the smartest....not only do i have 2 IQ points above everyone else, i have their lunch money too.

#27 Darkling

Darkling
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:52 AM

My ''IQ'' is 120

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas.

These people are obviously hopped up on drugs. Only thing i invented was.... uh... i think mixing choco and coffee is an invention? Not sure? Hyperness bwahahaha :)
Leave the sig alone you rabid monkey

#28 DeadMonk

DeadMonk
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:45 AM

Congratulations, Colby!
Your IQ score is 124

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Edited by DeadMonk, 01 March 2004 - 04:46 AM.

#29 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:52 AM

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems

oh man, that is great.

'no' and /dayban

ROFL, hey it works don't it?

#30 dognapot

dognapot
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 08:33 AM

i got the exact same score and type as deval. idunno if i'm insulted or not, but the test is sort of limited. if i answered one fill in the blank question differently i might have had something entirely different come up.
wouldn't it be funny if rich had registered this name first, and you were bickering with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users