Looking For Staff

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

I am currently in progress of finishing my game off same style as nightmist/revelation/RoK.

I will have some staff positions opening in different areas what im looking for are as follow:

1 person who has high knowledge in VB6 who can help me Finish the game off ready to go up for Beta. this person will have full Staff access and server access once it is up and online.

2 people to collaborate and Area Develop. these will have high in game access.

2 people to make icon based pics for mobs like in nm. these will have some staff privileges.

and 4 people to be low lvl staff just to police the server and make sure people behave them selves. these will have access to kick/ban people and undo ban's.

Also if someone would like to Create a website they will receive same access as low lvl staff.

If you think you fit one of the roles e-mail an application to why you think you will be good in chosen role, I am not looking for people who will do it for a week or 2 then get bored I am looking for people who want part if a hopefully long term game i will pay for all hosting costs and The domain name costs.

email to Astaeldan@live.co.uk

Ideas for ingame area's/item/mobs always Welcome by anyone
FåT Ðåññ¥/Danny_The_Pacifist x

#2 DefectiveBomb

DefectiveBomb
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

well danny ty for the offer buddy but im in the process of a game myself with another ex nightmistian i dont believe i could balance 2 programming jobs lol this one im workin on is hard enough lol but maybe at a later time i will get back to you :lol: have fun hope it all works out for you!!!!
METALLICA

#3 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

It seems like every year a few guys from nightmist try to make there own game... I really wish for once one would actually come out.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#4 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Cheers DefectiveBomb i hope ur game takes off as i do with my own and Matt i really am working hard to get it finished id say its at about 97% completion

#5 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

I'm making a 2D game ( http://www.deloria.draignet.com ) and working on my online MUD making software ( http://www.mud.draignet.com ) but I'll help where I can. Let me know where I'm needed. Wouldn't mind just policing the server as I'm not sure how much spare time I have to commit much to a new project.

Edited by Zelimos, 30 October 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#6 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Well u definatley have better coding experience then me i really just need help finishing off Spell System wich is all ready there just needs fixing and im just lost with it and fixing the guild system because im lost with that 2 if u have msn Leave me PM me ur add and i will add u and send u a copy of the spell code and tell u the problem i am having with it. and any help u can give me with the coding part will earn u spot on policing duty when u can spare the time

#7 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

I am currently in progress of finishing my game off same style as nightmist/revelation/RoK.

I will have some staff positions opening in different areas what im looking for are as follow:

1 person who has high knowledge in VB6 who can help me Finish the game off ready to go up for Beta. this person will have full Staff access and server access once it is up and online.

2 people to collaborate and Area Develop. these will have high in game access.

2 people to make icon based pics for mobs like in nm. these will have some staff privileges.

and 4 people to be low lvl staff just to police the server and make sure people behave them selves. these will have access to kick/ban people and undo ban's.

Also if someone would like to Create a website they will receive same access as low lvl staff.

If you think you fit one of the roles e-mail an application to why you think you will be good in chosen role, I am not looking for people who will do it for a week or 2 then get bored I am looking for people who want part if a hopefully long term game i will pay for all hosting costs and The domain name costs.

email to Astaeldan@live.co.uk

Ideas for ingame area's/item/mobs always Welcome by anyone

You had me on all roles till the 'only 2 weeks' part. Wish you good luck tho, it's not easy.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#8 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

there is no point in posting in your not intrested

#9 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

Nice attitude, must be a peach working with you.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#10 Master1988

Master1988
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

im quite easy to work with but im trying to release a game and people that post on a topic that they hold no intrest in is just pointless.

people on my staff will have a lot of freedom to create and expand my game.

#11 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

Did you code from scratch or using third-party source?

#12 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:12 AM

Hows the game coming along?
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#13 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

No offence, but you don't know how to code...

Is this my code from about 7 years ago? Would make sense as it's in VB6...
Si Senior!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users