Ms Still Alive!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#1 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:17 PM

The MysticShadows, ranked 4, with score 3774, consists of 339 members and 43 rooms:

Hit up a Founder or Leader to join.
Aequitas In-Game

#2 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:22 PM

What happened to all the members in the first one?: :\
Si Senior!

#3 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:43 PM

What happened to all the members in the first one?: :\

after what happened our members either went and joined another clan stayed solo or made their own but slowly we they are coming back to join us so give it time and we will be back to where we were
Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we fight. Tupac

#4 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:04 PM

thought u quit y u still posting on forums?

and mike stfu go back to your sailor buddies

#5 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

Keep on topic please. A well thought out WITTY dig at opposite clans I will allow, but as for the crap I've just deleted it's total bs.

Gl guys. Bump!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#6 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:36 AM

MS is kinda like an annoying brushfire, no1 is dieing from it, we put it out, but now small part of it is left......wont be long b4 we bring out the big hose ;)

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#7 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:46 AM

MS is kinda like an annoying brushfire, no1 is dieing from it, we put it out, but now small part of it is left......wont be long b4 we bring out the big hose ;)

So you're hoping someone hacks the game again? Thats pretty much what destroyed it last time.

Even though I'm not a member of this clan anymore, I hope it'll get back up to 2nd rank.

Edited by Elrik, 26 April 2006 - 01:48 AM.

#8 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:32 AM

damn thats good implication skillz, of course i do!! not.....

all im saying is, if ur in MS, people will kill u just for being in that clan lol, dont think many wanna join now, only reason have/had so many members they let any run of the mill noob in

o shut up tony

#9 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:19 AM

MS is kinda like an annoying brushfire, no1 is dieing from it, we put it out, but now small part of it is left......wont be long b4 we bring out the big hose

Hmmm sounds to me like you and some other people had something to do with my account being hacked besides the one that did the hacking. If I were you combusta, I would seriously do the following:

1. Shut up and just stop posting together. You're an idiot, no one likes you, nor cares about your opinions. They are nothing but worthless, childish, ramblings.
2. Choose your words more carefully or you may just being accused of something we all know, you don't have the brains for.

So to those that want to be immature little brats and respond with utter nonsense, grow up. Seriously.

And you can bring all the big hoses you want to, but nothing is brining this clan down. Someone tried and they failed miserably at doing it. And anyone else that tries, will fail just has miserably. So keep bringing all the threats that you want to. Nothing is going to stop me. No one has kept me from training, no one has kept me from arching my crits, no one has stopped me from making gold. Someone tried to stop my clan from rising to rank 1 for 24 hours, but we over-came that and rose again. So go try to ruin another clan, because obviously my clan is way out of your league to bring down.

Now don't reply unless you want to join!

Requirements are that you have to have at least 2 people that can verify who you are, what you are like as a player.

Can not have a crit in the following clans: Ðírtý §øúth §íðé, Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, Ðômê§Tîç Vîölëñçè, I'm 10, Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë, ÇlöçkWõrk, Dissident, ~*The Crypt*~, »«Ðýnã§tý»«, ·¨»þúëRtõ Rîçäñ Ðÿñå§tÿ«¨·, The Devil's Wings, Ñò Rémòrsë.

Don't care if you're in any other clan, but these other clans are huge no no. We find out you do, you will be booted. No exceptions.

I have already booted 2 people for lying to me and trying to spy. I will not tolerate it. Either memo or page a founder in game if you are wishing to join.

On a good note, thanks to all who have given support and best wishes to the clan and supporting us through the difficult time that we experienced this passed week. Even players that were in enemied clans have gave us best wishes and support and to them, I respect. Thank you all.

Edited by MysticStorm, 26 April 2006 - 03:27 AM.

#10 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:36 AM

MS is kinda like an annoying brushfire, no1 is dieing from it, we put it out, but now small part of it is left......wont be long b4 we bring out the big hose

Hmmm sounds to me like you and some other people had something to do with my account being hacked besides the one that did the hacking. If I were you combusta, I would seriously do the following:

1. Shut up and just stop posting together. You're an idiot, no one likes you, nor cares about your opinions. They are nothing but worthless, childish, ramblings.
2. Choose your words more carefully or you may just being accused of something we all know, you don't have the brains for.

So to those that want to be immature little brats and respond with utter nonsense, grow up. Seriously.

And you can bring all the big hoses you want to, but nothing is brining this clan down. Someone tried and they failed miserably at doing it. And anyone else that tries, will fail just has miserably. So keep bringing all the threats that you want to. Nothing is going to stop me. No one has kept me from training, no one has kept me from arching my crits, no one has stopped me from making gold. Someone tried to stop my clan from rising to rank 1 for 24 hours, but we over-came that and rose again. So go try to ruin another clan, because obviously my clan is way out of your league to bring down.

1, i maybe an idiot, and yes i do ramble childishly, but som1 must like me right?

and u act like what im saying is wrong, many people will kill you if u join MS, im one of them, i can name u more if u like....oh yeah lets remember, look at ur members, aka xxx_one-ten, any clan can do that and get 1000 members, dont toot ur own horn 2 bad k?

Edited by combusta, 26 April 2006 - 03:37 AM.

o shut up tony

#11 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:15 AM

So what? None of us care. We have fun reguardless and some of us will fight back. I might go down, but can guaratenee i'm taking a few of the enemies crits down with me. Now go talk to the wall.. it's hte only thing in this world that likes you.

#12 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:26 AM

Get some clannies with some balls.
Retired

#13 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:34 AM

jesus for once i agree w/ Dynasty.

now i dont understand, u take 3 crits down of the enemies? all of a sudden ur good? NEWSFLASH u lost all ur alts.

but wait for that 2 happen u needa stay and fight, sorry forgot....

o shut up tony

#14 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:32 AM

jesus for once i agree w/ Dynasty.

now i dont understand, u take 3 crits down of the enemies? all of a sudden ur good? NEWSFLASH u lost all ur alts.

but wait for that 2 happen u needa stay and fight, sorry forgot....

Take the words of the "godlike" player ;)
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#15 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:09 AM

Gee, I recalled getting in several rounds with Wfx.. neither us owned each other, but it was interesting to stay the least. I didn't run then, hell some of the times, I attacked first. But sorry, I'm not supposed to grow up balls and don't want them either.

They are pathetic people who are just too damn obsessed with me and seriously need to get a different direction in this game.

#16 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:13 PM

[quote name='MysticStorm' date='Apr 26 2006, 04:19 AM' post='160578'] [quote] 1. Shut up and just stop posting together. You're an idiot, no one likes you, nor cares about your opinions. [/quote]

You're an idiot, no one likes you, nor cares about your opinions? So now you speak for all of us? I personally like him, care about your opinions and believe him to be very smart, and not an idiot at all. So all your points are invalid. So stop talking for everyone... I don't dislike you, but as Sam is a good friend of mine I will back him up ;)

Edit: Dude, why didn't the quote thing work? T.T

GL with your clan anyway.

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 26 April 2006 - 04:14 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#17 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:57 PM

Phwoar. I think i might join Mystic Shadows.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#18 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

Phwoar. I think i might join Mystic Shadows.

Not in this lifetime

Annoyance: He doesn't give himself off as smart. Anyone that was smart and intelligent could read that it says do not reply unless you want to join this clan. Instead, it's people like him and the other brainless ones that act utterly retarded. I only dislike 1 person in this game (combusta isn't that person). That's it. I don't hate anyone, but some people just seriously need a damn chill pill and stop obsessing. If you're gonna kill me or whoever in my clan. Just fricken do it and leave the retarded talk out of it. No one cares.

Edited by MysticStorm, 26 April 2006 - 07:27 PM.

#19 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:00 PM

SHOT DOWN!
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#20 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:00 PM

I'll join MS again. once i see any of u guys on.
-

#21 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:29 PM

we're on all the time. I'm on right now arsenal if you're on now. Page me under mysticmoon.

#22 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:38 PM

heres a cut n paste i was paged the other day i kept saved:

[Clan] Veranda: i'm not the best person to train with right now hun. Lappa is hunting me down so I can't even try to train myself

Mysticmoon Pages You from (Hidden): I'm just moving crits to different areas hun. Once i get that done, then i'll train with ya. Just don't want ya getting killed by lappa when he's hunting me down

Just so you know SHE IS SCARED... she just talking big so not to look bad on forum...
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#23 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

No, she just knew she was being hunted down. If I went out training (even though I don't) and knew someone was hunting for me, I'd stop training too.
Aequitas In-Game

#24 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 11:52 PM

heres a cut n paste i was paged the other day i kept saved:

[Clan] Veranda: i'm not the best person to train with right now hun. Lappa is hunting me down so I can't even try to train myself

Mysticmoon Pages You from (Hidden): I'm just moving crits to different areas hun. Once i get that done, then i'll train with ya. Just don't want ya getting killed by lappa when he's hunting me down

Just so you know SHE IS SCARED... she just talking big so not to look bad on forum...

yo mike..
get a life

all i needa say

#25 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:25 AM

Gee, I recalled getting in several rounds with Wfx.. neither us owned each other, but it was interesting to stay the least. I didn't run then, hell some of the times, I attacked first. But sorry, I'm not supposed to grow up balls and don't want them either.

They are pathetic people who are just too damn obsessed with me and seriously need to get a different direction in this game.

u wont get in that many rounds w/ me tho, but stay we can always test it

o shut up tony

#26 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:08 AM

Lapa, know who your spy for that one was, that person was removed. Keep ratting out your spies. Pretty soon no one will trust you enough to do it for you. But seeing you think you know so much, I had just gotten my account back, my crits were scatterered all over the 4 corners of NM. After re-grouping them back in NM, I was moving them back to their training areas where they were in before my account got jacked. The same damn areas! So didn't you just make a complete and utter jackass out yourself in this thread. Mike seriously, your obession over me this past week is seriously disturbing. You are trying too hard to get to me and you don't even care who you hurt in this game. Well newsflash Lappa! You are hurting everyone else but me. So go ahead and keep backstabbing your friends and keep obsessing over me. Eventually you'll backstab the wrong person and it'll come to kick you in the arse.

If anyone was wondering, Lappa is the only person I strongly dislike in this game. Everyone else, pretty cool and knows how to just simply play a game.

Combusta, we will indeed have to test what was spoken earlier. ;)

#27 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:29 AM

Combusta, we will indeed have to test what was spoken earlier. ;)

k, nowaday ull find me a lot in dungeon, BL is starting to like me again but besides that.....

what i do on alts is well, kill bosses when they are in, dont actually get gold, so its something like HL TK Imhotep BL Cappy, Banshee+bolted chest, sometimes randomly in chronos getting boots or something(sorry if i missed anything)

oh yeh and if i ever do train, its in dessy most prob for training a crit, and if i ever need gold, usually just sell anything extra, or im on 2nd floor zeum(not 2 often)

Also, if u can get there got a 13 crit party in tirantek killing shiz up there, but thats usually limited to Giant Hawk, Jag, archmage, and the high priestess, u know if u wanna hti me up there.

but since u cant get to alot of those areas, u tell me where u are ill come 2 u

o shut up tony

#28 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:11 AM

LOL just let me know when you're on and we'll go somewhere and duel doesn't matter where. 13 v 13. I won't be back on till saturday night. Moving irl. So catch me then.

#29 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:52 PM

lool that wasnt a spy, that was someone asking me why im hunting you, but thats ok, ur loss in members
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#30 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:51 AM

LOL just let me know when you're on and we'll go somewhere and duel doesn't matter where. 13 v 13. I won't be back on till saturday night. Moving irl. So catch me then.

Results will be posed on this forum post

o shut up tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users