1alt Main if applicable

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gregory67

Gregory67
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 01:44 AM

So the idea is to come up with a weapon that is similiar in design to both Dragon's Breath or Dragonclaw Scythe.

I came up with a rough draft of a Dual Shade Blades/Daggers which would have a sentient life form which lives within due to some neat new technologies that some NPC developed. The Life form would allow the weapons to help the user to nearly adapt to any situation or fight.

Some of the crafting components could be random venoms, shadowstone, crystal shards, boss drops including some thief centralized items, some boiling blood, etc...

The idea with this weapon would be to have something that can compete with fighter/druid/zerk/ranger end game but not be super over powered so maybe it would have a very large table with higher modifiers so it can be on a level that isnt said that atleast you didnt bring a thief. Here is my suggestion we could make the mods 2-3x depending on the content and if and when thieves get returned to there previous setting we could rebalance this weapon instead of rebalancing a dozen other weapons.

This would also bring thieves back into the picture while making them enjoyable to train or play. I am sure there are problems with this idea/design however I am open to suggestions on how we could make something like happen.

Please leave feedback. :)

1-Alt Only--Nighthawk In-game

#2 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 10 December 2021 - 11:13 AM

Right now I'm still pushing to get the thief damage nerf reverted.  Hopefully after that we the staff can make more informed design choices.

#3 Gregory67

Gregory67
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 December 2021 - 12:26 AM

hmm correct me if I am way out in the left field but haven't we been waiting for it to be reverted for something upward of 3-5 years? I honestly cannot remember when I first heard of it being reverted. I just feel like it wont happen and JLH might never open Nightmist to make the change to thief and your many other changes you have submitted. So, this is my response for giving up hope on getting any updates. However if you know something I don't I am all ears.

1-Alt Only--Nighthawk In-game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users