Soul Ripper Redo!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 04:23 AM

so at least on 1alt anyway, the soul ripper is aweful and ultra expensive. theres literally one in game. 

it needs to be redone. due to the extreme cost for the zerk lvl 36 item can staff please rethink this item? 

Base damage: 28, Can be used by: berserkers, Description: Hunger.  Deep, agonizing, painful hunger that obliterates all other thought.  As you hold this weapon, every other consideration is irrelevant.  Power, it promises.  You will have power and strength and glory.  But only after it is fed.  It must feast on flesh, drink deeply of the blood of the fallen, tear life and soul from the bodies of the weak. You both hunger., Level needed to equip it: 36, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0.2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

heres my suggestion

Base damage: 29, Can be used by: berserkers, Description: Hunger.  Deep, agonizing, painful hunger that obliterates all other thought.  As you hold this weapon, every other consideration is irrelevant.  Power, it promises.  You will have power and strength and glory.  But only after it is fed.  It must feast on flesh, drink deeply of the blood of the fallen, tear life and soul from the bodies of the weak. You both hunger., Level needed to equip it: 36, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0.2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

and probably some mods on it for bossing.... dragonclaw scythe is a good item but its made cobalt useless. i realize staff want cobalt out of the game because it causes item conflict.... this is just another way to help level it out a bit i guess. 

looking for player feedback.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#2 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 04:25 AM

only supporting this if we get a more cleric oriented weapon with 27+ base

#3 Banishment

Banishment
  • Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 02:11 PM

I would agree, possibly .25 vamp aswell.

I would also like to see GM items for other classes to be revamped :P like a +1 Charisma to Ghillie Suit.

Edited by Banishment, 11 August 2021 - 02:16 PM.

"Rules for thee but not for me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users