Ac/Dc
Slipknot
Dmx
Counting Crows
Blues Traveler
Brand New
Greenday

& other stuff like that

If you have a problem or just want to cause trouble please don't post. I'm only looking for Christian bands no secular.

#2 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:15 PM

try... third day, D/c talk, bleach,12stones (kinda inbetween), those are some of the more popular christian rock bands. There are some REALLY good bands that arent "christian rock bands" but you can tell they are christians and are honest about the fact that they are...they just dont promote themselves in that manner, Relient K being one of the better ones like that.

EDIT :
Music Link
you should be able to find some of the stuff you are lookin for there.

Edited by Shaginator, 31 July 2005 - 09:16 PM.

Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#3 Marko_Polo_Jr

Marko_Polo_Jr
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:40 PM

The only one I know of is Pillar.

#4 _-(ÕútÇãst)-_

_-(ÕútÇãst)-_
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:53 PM

heh never mind no need for christian songs... nuts happens but no need

#5 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:24 AM

There are some REALLY good bands that arent "christian rock bands" but you can tell they are christians and are honest about the fact that they are...they just dont promote themselves in that manner, Relient K being one of the better ones like that. 

relient k is a VERY Christian band.

besides the stuff i allready gave you, if there is anything else you are looking for, hit me up on msn.

Edited by Dc, 01 August 2005 - 05:25 AM.

I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#6 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:46 AM

I need to know of christian bands that sound like:

Bone Thugs -n- Harmony
Metallica
Ac/Dc
Slipknot
Dmx
Counting Crows
Blues Traveler
Brand New
Greenday

& other stuff like that

If you have a problem or just want to cause trouble please don't post. I'm only looking for Christian bands no secular.

lol, way to name every genre in the world.

If you're into "harder" music I'd suggest Zao, Haste the Day or A Love For Enemies. And if you're not...oh well.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#7 Perfector

Perfector
  • Validating
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:44 AM

as for the rap side of things try kaboose... hes a very good up and coming christian rapper.

#8 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:37 PM

kj52 for rap
he sounds a lot like eminem though
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#9 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:47 PM

Slipknot, Korn, Gwar, ManofWar, Slayer, Ozzy, Sepultara, Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, and some Megadeth. All good Christian Bands.... ^_^
Yeah Thats Right... Im Bubba... The Drunk Redneck... The Man You Meet In Prison... The Pimp On The Streets Of L.A.

#10 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:37 AM

Megadeth.

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users