Photo

Zerkers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Poll: Are Zerkers Overpowered Only Vote If Your Zerker Is Level 28+ (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Are Zerkers Overpowered Only Vote If Your Zerker Is Level 28+

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#61 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:04 PM

answer me this: why do u keep affiliating zerks with clerics? The zerkers themselves arent overpowered.. yes, they are spelled when theyre with clerics and sum people think they are overpowered, but its not the Zerk that is overpowered, its the zerk when they are spelled, like said b4, if u dont like zerks -when they are spelled- then do sumthing about the clerics spells...

this comeing from yet another zerker user
Page/Memo Beatrix

#62 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 02:12 AM

actually, i have 1 zerker, arch, and i am never on it unless i go to a boss, i am always on rangers or thieves.... dont open ur mouth unless u know wut ur talking about

Hmm mr hypocrit... wut do we have here?

http://www.nightmist...?showtopic=8854

Oh! Its you saying you "REALLY want" a zerker... nub

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 12 November 2004 - 02:15 AM.

Aequitas In-Game

#63 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:52 AM

Only respond if your zerker is level 28 plus.

Oh yeah I just spent 2 months level my zerker but think he is over powered............alrighty then :unsure:
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#64 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:14 AM

I fight berserkers alot. I have quite a few to be honest but none of them are arch. and yes, you CAN heal up while a zerk is clicking at you. You just have to know how to do it =) for example, and I wish I would have kept the post, but I had my strongest zerk, Sake(lvl 26) spelled up completely with a Rose Blade. I then proceeded to click at my cleric (222hp lvl 23 being controlled by my brother at the time) while I clicked on him he was holding down the macro to aid himself and guess what =o! He did. Yeah its not the best example but it worked. He didn't die. I'll do it again and send you the log

#65 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 02:53 PM

wtf? You can't heal during berserk :unsure:

You can, of course heal in between normal attacks, which i expect is what you were doing B)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#66 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 07:14 PM

actually, i have 1 zerker, arch, and i am never on it unless i go to a boss, i am always on rangers or thieves.... dont open ur mouth unless u know wut ur talking about

Hmm mr hypocrit... wut do we have here?

http://www.nightmist...?showtopic=8854

Oh! Its you saying you "REALLY want" a zerker... nub

yeah just getting started out and if a crit can average 100 damage a stam unspelled with hally and at lvl 25 and usally hit 3 of course I will want them
Page/Memo Beatrix

#67 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:16 PM

I fight berserkers alot. I have quite a few to be honest but none of them are arch. and yes, you CAN heal up while a zerk is clicking at you. You just have to know how to do it =) for example, and I wish I would have kept the post, but I had my strongest zerk, Sake(lvl 26) spelled up completely with a Rose Blade. I then proceeded to click at my cleric (222hp lvl 23 being controlled by my brother at the time) while I clicked on him he was holding down the macro to aid himself and guess what =o! He did. Yeah its not the best example but it worked. He didn't die. I'll do it again and send you the log

Dont lie. Zerk is what we call a one click attack. It requires no skill at all and fires at an alarmingly high rate. The difference between zerk and macros is zerk is about 10x faster and i dont think you really did that. Go do a real tes now. If Clerics could heal during zerk/rapid fire then they would be unbeatable unless you hit them when they had no stam. Nice try at lying though you coulda fooled some nubs.
Stadic Ingame...

#68 Satterlee

Satterlee
  • Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 01:45 PM

My arch berserker, along with my arch cleric and arch paladin, could round almost any other race when I gave him about 50 strength.
I've seen more meds in my left nostril than you've seen in your life.

Poker in-game.

#69 Satterlee

Satterlee
  • Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 01:46 PM

I fight berserkers alot.  I have quite a few to be honest but none of them are arch.  and yes, you CAN heal up while a zerk is clicking at you.  You just have to know how to do it =)  for example, and I wish I would have kept the post, but I had my strongest zerk, Sake(lvl 26) spelled up completely with a Rose Blade.  I then proceeded to click at my cleric (222hp lvl 23 being controlled by my brother at the time) while I clicked on him he was holding down the macro to aid himself and guess what =o!  He did.  Yeah its not the best example but it worked.  He didn't die.  I'll  do it again and send you the log

Dont lie. Zerk is what we call a one click attack. It requires no skill at all and fires at an alarmingly high rate. The difference between zerk and macros is zerk is about 10x faster and i dont think you really did that. Go do a real tes now. If Clerics could heal during zerk/rapid fire then they would be unbeatable unless you hit them when they had no stam. Nice try at lying though you coulda fooled some nubs.

How bout you die fagget? I can't tell you how many times when I had my Warpie (arch paladin.) how I would sit in petes and just watch as berserkers and rangers pummeled me as I had the aid macro being held. Go try it, weirdo.
I've seen more meds in my left nostril than you've seen in your life.

Poker in-game.

#70 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 12:40 PM

Give up about this over powered nuts already god damn. They have their pluses and they have their minuses just like any other mooseing class so stop complaining they wont be changed and there is no need for them to be. Quit arguing over a dead matter.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#71 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:14 PM

I'm sticking with Tony on this one.
Aequitas In-Game

#72 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 10:38 PM

I would just like to express my opinion that I feel rather alarmed about the abundance of idiots playing this game currently.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#73 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 12:14 PM

You being the main one Kim. You think ur so witty that you know everything but really you dont know jack nuts and are just talking trash you CANNOT back up. So you know what shut the moose up look at urself in a mirror and see if ur still as smart as you think you are.

#74 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:44 PM

And it shows how smart all 3 of us are by breaking topic to insult the other now, doesn't it? And Tony, being great in a game despite what you may think, does not make you smart. And besides, lol, you can't tell how smart someone is when you look in the mirror. :unsure:
Aequitas In-Game

#75 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 12:39 AM

Lol i know was early in morn when i made that post but he needs to wake up smell the coffee and see that he aint no tuff nuts and he is not as witty as he thinks his little mind is.

#76 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:34 PM

Lol i know was early in morn when i made that post but he needs to wake up smell the coffee and see that he aint no tuff nuts and he is not as witty as he thinks his little mind is.

oh, and I suppose you are "tuff nuts"? pathetic :unsure:

#77 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:49 PM

That's enough.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa