Photo

Berserker Stamina Dropped To 5

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Berserkers stamina should be dropped to 5? (177 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Berserkers stamina should be dropped to 5?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:27 AM

Malavon, fallen does have zerkers. More than one, in fact. kthx
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#92 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:17 PM

Yes, zerks are powerful, but without the CLERIC (which is not part of a zerker in ANY way) the zerk is just as balanced as every other class. People use Clerics with Zerks, big deal, other people use them with rangers or other classes. Dont say a Zerker is overpowered cuz wut a CLERIC does to it. now quit whinning about it.

Yes, but if you put a cleric and another class together it isn't anywhere near as powerful. The thing that balances (or is supposed do) out zerkers is the low armour, so they die easily, and that they miss loads. Clerics remove both of those disadvantages with a few low level spells. Then they have huge damage (most in the game), rarely miss, have 500+ hp, get healed for loads, can have a reasonable amount of armour (blessed force or whatever it's called), have the most stamina in the game and have the highest BD weapons in the game. Now do you understand why I, and most other people, think they are over powered? No other classes get that much benefit from clerics. No other class is as strong.

Malavon stfu stop getting all emotional because other people don't agree you n00b, bloody cry baby.

I get pissed off when people make stupid comments. I may have over reacted but tbh apart from the swearing everything I said there is true.

bloody cry baby.

No, crying would be like doing what you're all doing. "Oh no, someone wants to balance out my noob class! Time to post loads because without the super over powered class i'm nothing! Wah, your a noob coz you dont own a zerker. Wah, your a noob quit whining kthx.".

Malavon, fallen does have zerkers. More than one, in fact. kthx

Then he has no excuse, other than stupidity, for making that post, does he?

Edited by Malavon, 22 October 2004 - 03:18 PM.

#93 Egbert

Egbert
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 11:44 PM

I think we should weaken berserkers in other ways.

#94 Marko_Polo_Jr

Marko_Polo_Jr
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:33 PM

Berserkers are not overpowered in the fact that they cannot have any armor and that they lose health when Berserking or Smiting.

#95 Talyn

Talyn
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:21 AM

I agree with Marko... Berserkers can hold pretty much no amour and lose health when attacking. They also have a smaller chance of hitting the monster/player than a fighter I think, because my zerker never hits all 5 regurely, yet my fighter does. :unsure:
Talyn, Nausea, Vajin, Slovak, Annoyance, Valo ingame.

#96 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:09 AM

Yes, but if you put a cleric and another class together it isn't anywhere near as powerful. The thing that balances (or is supposed do) out zerkers is the low armour, so they die easily, and that they miss loads. Clerics remove both of those disadvantages with a few low level spells. Then they have huge damage (most in the game), rarely miss, have 500+ hp, get healed for loads, can have a reasonable amount of armour (blessed force or whatever it's called), have the most stamina in the game and have the highest BD weapons in the game. Now do you understand why I, and most other people, think they are over powered? No other classes get that much benefit from clerics. No other class is as strong.

Berserkers are not clerics! Everyone get that through your gd heads right now! Everyon saying berserkers are overpowered are talking about them WITH SPELLS! Beserkers do not cast spells, Clerics do. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE WITH THE AFFECT OF SPELLS ON BERSERKERS, THEN PUT IT IN THE CLERIC DISCUSSION!
Aequitas In-Game

#97 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 07:04 AM

Ok i got some things to say to Malavon after reading his posts...

1. JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2. GET A LIFE!

3. STOP POSTING STUFF U PROLLY DONT HAVE A CLUE BOUT

4. GET AN ARCH B4 U TALK

5. JUST STFU ALREADY WE DONT CARE!!!!

/bow

now enuff bout zerks bein overpowered they are here to stay an wont change they have their +'s and -'s just like any other class so u gonna call other classes overpowered too? grow up an stop crying...
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#98 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:14 PM

lol at you :unsure:
way to tell em cowboy!!
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users