Photo

Berserker Stamina Dropped To 5

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Berserkers stamina should be dropped to 5? (177 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Berserkers stamina should be dropped to 5?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:08 PM

Berserkers don't feel pain at once they are in berserk, but before that they do feel pain. And because I said that was just to make my point about berserkers being unique. What makes berserkers unique is that they can go on until the opponent is killed even if the berserker dies right after that. MEANING: Berserkers does have a high stamina as they can go on for a very long time. That is why I told about the pain. And if you didn't know about this, go read some rpg books.

They are a made up class, and don't really exist, so how would you know whether they feel pain or not? Did they tell you? :)

Another thing;

Because they are made up Nightmist can make the different classes whatever they want them to be just because it has the same name doesn't mean it has to follow the rules. The whole idea of nightmist is to get balanced(not same) classes otherwise one class would not be used other than to roleplay which a fair majority of nm does not do. Therefore, if it is required that they be tweaked to 'balance' them then it should be.
Si Senior!

#62 Insomnia

Insomnia
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:39 PM

Berserkers don't feel pain at once they are in berserk, but before that they do feel pain. And because I said that was just to make my point about berserkers being unique. What makes berserkers unique is that they can go on until the opponent is killed even if the berserker dies right after that. MEANING: Berserkers does have a high stamina as they can go on for a very long time. That is why I told about the pain. And if you didn't know about this, go read some rpg books.

They are a made up class, and don't really exist, so how would you know whether they feel pain or not? Did they tell you? :)

Another thing;

Because they are made up Nightmist can make the different classes whatever they want them to be just because it has the same name doesn't mean it has to follow the rules. The whole idea of nightmist is to get balanced(not same) classes otherwise one class would not be used other than to roleplay which a fair majority of nm does not do. Therefore, if it is required that they be tweaked to 'balance' them then it should be.

Berserkers never existed? :)

However, I think they should be taken out of game. Nightmist died when they were put in game (if not earlier, but definately now).
{Epiphany}
{Unforsaken}

#63 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:55 AM

Zerkers are fine as it is. A clannie and I tried this in clan arena.

My arch fighter spelled rounded his arzh zerk, with a hally.
Not even a BoT.

I was rounding him more than me.

Unspelled, I still beat him more than he beat me.

6 stam is fine for zerks. Make Smite and Berserk deal more damage.

#64 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:56 AM

And /t prophet Nightmist is a MUD I do believe, not a RPG. People choose to RP, you act like its required to RP to enjoy the game. Some people may not enjoy it.

#65 Zeppelin

Zeppelin
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:56 AM

PEOPLE!!! You know what you can all live with it..They're in the game, and if you don't like it, tough. Man, I don't go around complaining because I get killed by thieves. Are you saying thieves should assassinate for as much as they do? Give me a break.

#66 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:57 AM

/nod zep

#67 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:11 AM

Make Smite and Berserk deal more damage.

rofl, noob.

edit: before any smart ass wants to comment about the dates, this was bought up becuase someone voted on it :P

Edited by Malavon, 02 September 2004 - 11:12 AM.

#68 Emo

Emo
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 03:38 PM

I think Zerkers are just about fine. Although with a BoT they are definatly too much. Just make them unable to equip a BoT and I don't see much wrong. They miss quite alot even with 18 dex. (Dwarf).

#69 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 02:23 PM

Will everyone whining about Zerkers please stop! Leave them be :P
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#70 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:32 PM

out of the 71 of you that voted only 10 have arch zerkers and dont want them droped because then they cant stomp people with a skilless class

even with 3 stam hmm lets see... with hance rf and bot you hit for 110 damage

wow! only 330 damage that will click 99% of the classes wow poor me =(
Page/Memo Beatrix

#71 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 05:29 PM

fighters clerics evan mages can withstand a round of zerk hits but not smite....
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#72 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:54 AM

/t Rappy with hance RF and BoT you can hit for 150 easy.

I don't know why everyone always has to cry about how uber berserkers are..they AERNT any better than any other class. You always get rounded by them when they are spelled. guess what, a fighter, a ranger, a thief can round other classes spelled too..its nothing new...even a mage can round a zerker. The fact of the matter is that a berserker can do the most damage in game, but they pay for it. try training 6 or 7 at a time, now just think, you have to heal 6 or 7 zerks every single time you kill one monster...you go through mana so fast. they have their drawbacks, they have their advantages, now just leave it alone and play the freakin game.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#73 Zeppelin

Zeppelin
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 01:21 AM

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WITH MY THOUGHTS! YES!

#74 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:41 AM

Comment: Best Round : 134 144 119 114 101 118 = 731

Not to powerful at all

#75 Zeppelin

Zeppelin
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:38 AM

And how often does that happen?

#76 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 11:31 AM

Often enough to make it over powered.

#77 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:20 PM

It shouldnt even be an option to hit that powerful..when you could round 3 arch rangers in one round..i'd say thats to much

#78 lowmion

lowmion
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:32 AM

I voted for zerkers to keep their stams, even though they can be a real hassle, if they hit that is,

I agree with what was said before about the cleric's, if you make it so that clerics can only heal the other class's not enhance them to the degree they do then the zerker's would not be such a threat.

However I am biased, as what use does a mage have for a cleric enhanceing spells, apart from healing and chewing precious mana.

As was also stated before, the simple fact that zerker's have no armor, (unless they are half-orc), means that the extra stam is warranted, and when they zerk they chew their hp's anyway's so if they do miss the first round and you survive, then the odd's are definitely in your favour.

Admitttedly i dont have an arch zerk, but have had enough of them try to pk me in the past, most succeded due to the cleric that was with them, but they still missed a heap and my crit has only 19 dex, (this was b4 i could use sg's etc), even though I know that at the moment zerk's can beat me, when all the class's are arch, and it's one on one, the zerker would no longer be a usable class if it had only 5 stams, even if it was spelled up.

#79 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:48 PM

Look at the NO% and get over it allready.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#80 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 04:04 PM

every person who says it shouldent get lowered is pathetic and loves cheating because thats pretty much what this is

a 5 year old could be best 3v3er ingame because all he/she has to do is hit righteous fury macro then he can click off 2 of his enemys alts with full eq no matter how much hp/equips they got and the 5 year old > anyplayer if he/she uses zerkers
Page/Memo Beatrix

#81 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 04:08 PM

Look at the NO% and get over it allready.

or you could actually balance the game and stop being a mooseing retarded noob, k?

#82 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:06 PM

the game is not inbalanced .. this seems to be the place to whine if you dont have zrkers .. they have 0 armor Zero thats the number before 1 .. fact is if zrker doesnt round the oppenent then they are in trouble ...fighters almost always hit zrkers for full stam.... every class has its ups and downs ...zrkers ups just happen to be a good amount of damage while there downs are 0 armor...its called balance..soo stop ur cryin and get over it or by a zrker and be happy :P
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#83 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:10 PM

the game is not inbalanced .. this seems to be the place to whine if you dont have zrkers .. they have 0 armor Zero thats the number before 1 .. fact is if  zrker doesnt round the oppenent then they are in trouble ...fighters almost always hit zrkers for full stam.... every class has its ups and downs ...zrkers ups just happen to be a good amount of damage while there downs are 0 armor...its called balance..soo stop ur cryin and get over it or by a zrker and be happy  :P

first of all I ha ve owned like 8 arch zerkers secend I sold them because I was disgusted about how retarded they are

secend they ahve no "downs" becaue with about 518 average zerker hp sometimes its very very challangeing to round them infact its hard as to round a zerker then it is say a full ac ling ranger with 4 roas etc

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 19 October 2004 - 05:10 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#84 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

/t Rappy with hance RF and BoT you can hit for 150 easy.

I don't know why everyone always has to cry about how uber berserkers are..they AERNT any better than any other class. You always get rounded by them when they are spelled. guess what, a fighter, a ranger, a thief can round other classes spelled too..its nothing new...even a mage can round a zerker. The fact of the matter is that a berserker can do the most damage in game, but they pay for it. try training 6 or 7 at a time, now just think, you have to heal 6 or 7 zerks every single time you kill one monster...you go through mana so fast. they have their drawbacks, they have their advantages, now just leave it alone and play the freakin game.

naah I was talking hitting 110 on a 120 ac crit touch to much mate
Page/Memo Beatrix

#85 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 01:18 PM

Read the poll and weep somewhere else

#86 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 03:15 PM

Drop the stam to 5 and cut the hp loss after zerking/smiting in half, done and done..

#87 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:21 PM

the game is not inbalanced .. this seems to be the place to whine if you dont have zrkers .. they have 0 armor Zero thats the number before 1 .. fact is if zrker doesnt round the oppenent then they are in trouble ...fighters almost always hit zrkers for full stam.... every class has its ups and downs ...zrkers ups just happen to be a good amount of damage while there downs are 0 armor...its called balance..soo stop ur cryin and get over it or by a zrker and be happy :P

omg, your probably the most retarded person i've ever met, and looking at some of the other nm players, that's pretty damn retarded. how can you possibly say that zerkers are balanced? are you so mooseing idiotic and noobish that you haven't got a cleric and a zerker, like the rest of the nm population has? well, my advice to you, cretin, is to get one. then you can see just how mooseing moronic the statement you made really is.

till then, stfu and don't post.

#88 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:49 PM

i dont sbort this.

#89 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 11:22 PM

the game is not inbalanced .. this seems to be the place to whine if you dont have zrkers .. they have 0 armor Zero thats the number before 1 .. fact is if  zrker doesnt round the oppenent then they are in trouble ...fighters almost always hit zrkers for full stam.... every class has its ups and downs ...zrkers ups just happen to be a good amount of damage while there downs are 0 armor...its called balance..soo stop ur cryin and get over it or by a zrker and be happy  :P

omg, your probably the most retarded person i've ever met, and looking at some of the other nm players, that's pretty damn retarded. how can you possibly say that zerkers are balanced? are you so mooseing idiotic and noobish that you haven't got a cleric and a zerker, like the rest of the nm population has? well, my advice to you, cretin, is to get one. then you can see just how mooseing moronic the statement you made really is.

till then, stfu and don't post.

1st off, u stfu, any physical attacking crit Spelled with a cleric can round anything. Don't act like u know what ur talking when u dont... Its better to keep ur mouth shut and appear stupid then open it and remove all doubt.

Yes, zerks are powerful, but without the CLERIC (which is not part of a zerker in ANY way) the zerk is just as balanced as every other class. People use Clerics with Zerks, big deal, other people use them with rangers or other classes. Dont say a Zerker is overpowered cuz wut a CLERIC does to it. now quit whinning about it.

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 21 October 2004 - 11:26 PM.

Aequitas In-Game

#90 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:25 AM

Malavon stfu stop getting all emotional because other people don't agree you n00b, bloody cry baby.

People have different opinions and not everyone has the view that you are the be all and end all of this game so get over it k?

EDIT: Got the foo's name wrong thats how much I care.

Edited by Thunderja, 22 October 2004 - 07:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users