Just Something I Was Thinking...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Ok... zerks need something... you know i dont like looking at naked man crits... so maybe zerks could have some armorless clothing... like Ragged Shirt... no armor... hollow just has a bikini... i mean eww... so is there something that can be made for zerks like that... even armorless boots... maybe moccassins? and also armorless dex ammys for zerks would be great... just throwing it out there... zerks really dont have anythign dedicated to just them... like other eq... the adamnent(sp?) warhammer is ok but not for me... not asking for overpowered things but things to help them in general...

#2 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

Wolf Fang Necklace,Wolfskin Cap,Spiderweb Tattoo just some stuff i know of.

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#3 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:40 AM

Zerks wont ever get modifers, and you got BoT so whats the AW have to do with anything.
Armor less close dont sound bad tho. Since berserker it would have to be something torn up like Ripped Shirt etc.

Freek ingame.

#4 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:10 AM

Zerks wont ever get modifers, and you got BoT so whats the AW have to do with anything.
Armor less close dont sound bad tho. Since berserker it would have to be something torn up like Ripped Shirt etc.

i did mention something like the ripped shirt... so yeah... and bot isnt everything... i mean zerks need something... rather something vampiric... doesnt even have to be that but some thing to help to be different... and if ya read the post jordan i want soemthing that only zerks can have... anywho...

Edited by Jumpsteady, 08 December 2007 - 03:13 AM.

#5 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

TBH letting zerks use vampiric weapons at all is a bug, they should NEVER have been allowed ANY vampiric weapons at all, since thier attacks costing HP is supposed to be party of the class.

As for armour, theres a new item now in the xmas quest :ph34r:

Rachaelsbane is a Female Dwarf Archmaster Class II Slayer. She looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand she holds an Adamant Warhammer. She is wearing a Sprig of Ivy, and a Daisy Chain Crown protects her head. Around her neck sits a Lover's Locket. She has a Friendship Bracelet around her wrist. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Wedding Ring, a Wedding Ring on her hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users