46 replies to this topic

#1 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:33 PM

just wondering how mnay there are, im 2 lazy 2 count

i have 3, sparrow at 529m, beserks at 505m and isalus at 510m

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#2 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:27 AM

Draykill, my 1 of 2 zerks, don't use other.
Retired

#3 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:40 PM

encore so far
ur mom sux

#4 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:04 PM

I have 5 slayers atm.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#5 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:33 AM

beserks is going over/under, and zero got it 2day :(

o shut up tony

#6 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:55 PM

Blonde is a Female Half-Elf Archmaster Slayer. She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura. She is a member (Rappy) of ÜñÐërGrøüñÐ £ëgëñÐ and she is in a healthy condition.

cry moor prz

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 04 September 2005 - 01:56 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#7 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:31 PM

She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute.

:(

#8 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:11 AM

Blonde is a Female Half-Elf Archmaster Slayer. In one hand she holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura.

those are my favorite parts TBH :(

o shut up tony

#9 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:10 PM

lol true I left out the highlights :(

#10 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:53 PM

Chicago is slayer now
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:47 PM

Craven is a Female Human Archmaster Slayer. She looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Blade of Time. She is a member (Rappy) of Desperate Housewives and she is in a healthy condition.
Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Sarven

Sarven
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:15 AM

Sarven is a Male Human Archmaster Slayer. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Rose Blade. Around his neck sits an Aet'Thol's Phyclatery. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a Founder (Ride Into The Shadows) of MysticShadows and he is in a healthy condition.

Edited by Sarven, 27 October 2005 - 06:19 AM.

Ride Into The Shadows

#13 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

got true_zerker there, but he lost it since i went up and localled tirantek but still close :(

o shut up tony

#14 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:59 AM

Hurray lol finally

Shadowz is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. Around his neck sits an Aet'Thol's Phyclatery. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (•·.·´¯`·.·•§wîtçhßlådê•·.·´¯`·.·•) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#15 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:55 AM

Archon and repulse..550+

got another 3 more almost slayer 7 hunters...well like 10m from it :(
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#16 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

Taipan is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. :(
Uncle is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#17 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:25 PM

rot tactic archon, sold my slayers to buy new ones, mephisto godzilla bonecrusher arnt far 30mill :(
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#18 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:37 AM

slipknot/encore/payne/escape/dynasty and couple others close
Primex ingame

#19 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

Drug Sparrow Isalus Beserks True_zerker Zero

o shut up tony

#20 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:29 PM

Rot is a Male Human Archmaster Slayer. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time.

Archon is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time.

Tactic is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time

Retard is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time.

GodZilla is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time.

Mephisto is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time

Bonecrusher is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time

Repulse is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time - 18 mill left

my slayers ;)

#21 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

Exotic is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura. He is a member (•·.·´¯`·.·•§wîtçhßlådê•·.·´¯`·.·•) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

Shadowz is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Mithril Claws. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (•·.·´¯`·.·•§wîtçhßlådê•·.·´¯`·.·•) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

Atomkin is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura. He is wearing a Marcus's Ring, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (•·.·´¯`·.·•§wîtçhßlådê•·.·´¯`·.·•) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

Centauri is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. He is a member (•·.·´¯`·.·•§wîtçhßlådê•·.·´¯`·.·•) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

finally finished them all lol
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#22 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:55 PM

GW Lew heh ;)
Disaster ingame.

#23 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:41 AM

Update on mine, Beserks Zero Isalus True_Zerker Sparrow Drug, Killed 11m away ;)

o shut up tony

#24 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:31 AM

Abraham is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He has a Friendship Bracelet and a Friendship Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (~Cognitive Process~) of Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ and he is in a healthy condition. He has been DND (~Ryan~) for 35 minutes.

;) slayerized!
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#25 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:13 AM

Ephesus is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He has a Friendship Bracelet and a Friendship Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (~Cognitive Process~) of Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ and he is in a healthy condition. He has been DND (¯¨¤Rÿåñ¤¨¯) for 45 minutes.

;)

Timing...

#26 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:12 AM

I laugh out loud at your regular slayers, for me it's grandmaster or nothing.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#27 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 03:46 PM

I laugh out loud at your regular slayers, for me it's grandmaster or nothing.

oh i'll get there, u watch out ;)

Timing...

#28 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:36 PM

Manado is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He has a Friendship Bracelet and a Friendship Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (¯¨¤D®Ä©ØN¤¨¯) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition. He has been DND (¯¨¤Rÿåñ¤¨¯) for 40 minutes.

;)

Timing...

#29 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

Ephraim is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He has a Friendship Bracelet and a Friendship Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Grace, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (¯¨¤D®Ä©ØN¤¨¯) of Desperate Housewives and he is in a healthy condition.

;)

Timing...

#30 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 03:30 PM

Dangerous is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Rampage is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Athlete is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Mustang is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
ShotGun is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Renovate is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Seek is a Male Half-Orc Archmaster Slayer.
Guillotine is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Cerebus is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
EzPk is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Gambit is a Male Human Archmaster Slayer.
Liquify is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.
Hysteric is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Slayer.

;) 13/16 :wub:

Edited by EzPk, 01 August 2006 - 03:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users