Mysticshadows

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:05 AM

It's been a few months since the last major hacking of my account, so figured I'd make one last stab to see how far MysticShadows can go before deciding what to do. We used to be Ranked 2nd before the hacking.

Current status: The MysticShadows, ranked 7, with score 3210, consists of 98 members and 43 rooms

Clan enemies: Midnight Thorns, Ðírtý §øúth §íðé, Üñþrêdíçtêd Rêtríbútíøñ, Ðômê§Tîç Vîölëñçè, I'm 10, ÇlöçkWõrk, Deus Ex Machina, Dissident, ~*The Crypt*~, »«Ðýnã§tý»«, The Devil's Wings, Ñò Rémòrsë

Clan Allies: Ç®ïm§õñ §|-|âÐôw'§, Broken, Draco Honoris, Scarlet Daggers, The Silver Serpents, Cryptic Blessings, Arch Enemy, Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë, Thè ßrøthèrhøød, £ÊGÊÑd§ ôf thë Mí§T, Attitude

No Need to give donations unless you wish to donate. Rooms are mostly bought by me anyways. All you need to be is level 10. Don't care if you are in other clans, enemied or non allied clans. (not like I don't already have spies anyways :)) Whether newb or long time player, we take everyone. Though, if you're someone that has highly annoyed me before like Smokie, you will not be accepted in. Everyone that joins will get leadership upon joining. To gain founder status, must invite at least 5 rl players to the clan (they must stay for at least 30 days or you'll lose founder status )or donate 500k. If you leave on good terms, I'll return the 500k.

Otherwise, don't care how much trouble you make, just don't cause trouble with allied clans and everything is cool.

Contact MysticStorm or Veranda via memo or page.

Lets try to keep the flaming to a minimal this time... Don't wish to see a 5th clan thread closed.

Edited by MysticStorm, 23 August 2006 - 09:06 AM.

#2 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:43 PM

Update: The MysticShadows, ranked 6, with score 3256, consists of 115 members and 43 rooms :)

#3 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:37 AM

Let me make this simple. Next person who posts anything even remotely close to a personal insult or attempts to start a flame war will either be eaten alive by hungry fire ants or given a 7 day account ban. (My choice.)
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#4 sly

sly
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:09 AM

Let me make this simple. Next person who posts anything even remotely close to a personal insult or attempts to start a flame war will either be eaten alive by hungry fire ants or given a 7 day account ban. (My choice.)

that is a real torture......... anyways, keep up the good work and good luck with your clan karla.

Edited by sly, 26 August 2006 - 05:09 AM.

#5 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:14 AM

ooo that sounds so cool
Primex ingame

#6 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:16 AM

wow, i was the only UR that did anything and insulted MS.

whats going on now is weak, let it die, let it die.
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#7 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:12 AM

lucky i dont play much NE more w/ school starting, i hunt every clan that isnt an ally

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#8 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:07 AM

wow, i was the only UR that did anything and insulted MS.

whats going on now is weak, let it die, let it die.

Hehehe Mike, you got wannabe's. You should be so proud. :)

#9 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:09 PM

/t Aeryn Then you wonder why....

/t Mike You weren't the only one....just the one that did it the most atm :)
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#10 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:27 AM

Just to give a little update:

The MysticShadows, ranked 5, with score 3433, consists of 185 members and 43 rooms

Clan is starting to get a lot more active now. Proud of all my clannies and lets keep up the evil fight. :)

#11 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:04 PM

lucky i dont play much NE more w/ school starting, i hunt every clan that isnt an ally

Well you did a nutsty job
Retired

#12 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Just giving an update:

The MysticShadows, ranked 4, with score 3646, consists of 270 members and 43 rooms:

Accepting everyone in, guaranteed leadership position, with no donations required.

Hell, I'll even take in past annoyances, but only because I'm being nice and I'm having one hellaciously good weekend.

#13 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:42 PM

It's been awhile since I've given an update.

The MysticShadows, ranked 4, with score 4124, consists of 371 members and 45 rooms:

We've gotten 2 rooms since the last update and have gotten back a lot of the original members.

Everyone is welcome to join whether new to the game or the oldest player in the game.

Contact a founder or myself to join.

#14 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:14 PM

Here is an update.

The MysticShadows, ranked 1, with score 4442, consists of 367 members and 47 rooms:

It only took 1 year and 3 months to accomplish but WE'RE RANKED #1!!!!!!

Big thanks goes to Centuries who donated the majority of gold for the last 4 rooms. For his contribution and equally matching what I have put into the clan, he is now going to be co-chair of MysticShadows if he chooses to accept. (Which he has!)

To all the clannies that have stuck with MysticShadows for this long... Morning_Moon, Shakazulu, Bazdreg.. you 3 are my most trusted and best friends in this game and I would not have had the will to keep this clan going if it had not been for you 3.

Thorin is currently in the hospital after a car crash, but I know if he could be here, he'd be happy for he gave this clan a major start when he clan merged with my clan.

To the rest of the clannies. I am so proud of all of you. Each one has contributed to the success of the clan. We may not be a pk'ing clan and most consider us weak. However, we have helped newbies out whether it was in training, taking them places or just giving them a home. We have been told that we would never reach rank 1. We proved them wrong. People said I'd never arch a crit.. I've proved them wrong over 60 times over. I hope we continue to grow as a clan and hold the rank 1 position for as long as The Resistance had it. Only obsticle that I hope to achieve is reaching 52 rooms. :)

Edit: Correcting spelling and a co-chair update.

Edited by MysticStorm, 31 October 2006 - 10:49 PM.

#15 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

As much as this hurts me, and trust me it does, Congrats to you and your clannies on reaching the number one spot. It doesn't come without hard work and you have you clannies have demonstrated that.

But (ur saying to yourself "I knew there was going to be a 'but'") what you're going to hear from many of those ppl that have put you down, is that it's always been-will be Quality over Quantity.

But again...congrats on reaching that spot and i guess do ur best to stay there.

Edit:Grammatical stuff

Edited by Trance, 31 October 2006 - 10:41 PM.

Juan
ingame Irl

#16 Godathon

Godathon
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:25 PM

Here is an update.

The MysticShadows, ranked 1, with score 4442, consists of 367 members and 47 rooms:

It only took 1 year and 3 months to accomplish but WE'RE RANKED #1!!!!!!

Big thanks goes to Centuries who donated the majority of gold for the last 4 rooms. For his contribution and equally matching what I have put into the clan, he is now going to be co-chair of MysticShadows if he chooses to accept. (Which he has!)

To all the clannies that have stuck with MysticShadows for this long... Morning_Moon, Shakazulu, Bazdreg.. you 3 are my most trusted and best friends in this game and I would not have had the will to keep this clan going if it had not been for you 3.

Thorin is currently in the hospital after a car crash, but I know if he could be here, he'd be happy for he gave this clan a major start when he clan merged with my clan.

To the rest of the clannies. I am so proud of all of you. Each one has contributed to the success of the clan. We may not be a pk'ing clan and most consider us weak. However, we have helped newbies out whether it was in training, taking them places or just giving them a home. We have been told that we would never reach rank 1. We proved them wrong. People said I'd never arch a crit.. I've proved them wrong over 60 times over. I hope we continue to grow as a clan and hold the rank 1 position for as long as The Resistance had it. Only obsticle that I hope to achieve is reaching 52 rooms. :o

Edit: Correcting spelling and a co-chair update.

Aww, and I'm not in the the speech :)
I remember when I was just about considered co-chair :)

#17 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

clan cant do crap against any good clan
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#18 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

as stated by juan, and josh, quality > quantity. i wont ever build a clan house but my clan is up with the rest. and is definitely better than MS, but grats on the dedication to go for the room count. other than that, the clan is just rooms, nothing good in it.
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#19 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:51 PM

^noone either
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#20 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:39 AM

CONGRATULATIONS MYSTICSHADOWS !!

Im happy for your clan and your effort on becomming # 1 ! :)
Keep having fun, cuz that is most important :)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#21 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:22 PM

And again, you all are basing a good clan off of pk'ing or who won the most events. Not every clan has to pk nor join events. Fact of the matter is, the clan mostly was about just having fun no matter what and helping those that needed help in the game. And that is what this clan has done. The fact that clan is ranked #1, is just an added reward. True, not everyone in the clan is the best player of the game. Not everyone has arches in the clan. We are a family in this clan and that shows more quality than what any other clan out that has. This clan has never, and will never be a "It's who you blow to get in" type clan. It will always be open to newbies or the oldest of players and we will continue doing what we have always been doing. So you guys go ahead and keep bullying everyone and backstabbing each other at the same time.

Now ever since MS got rank 1, i've been hearing about how Centuries is a thief. He has been in the clan from day 1 and no one has ever said a word about him being a thief and everyone knows I have 0 tolerance for thieves. Reguardless.. if you take away the last 4 rooms that Centuries bought, myself and my clan members worked our butts off to get the 43 rooms and we didn't do it just by sitting around selling crits and items. We trained to get that gold. So we may not have the 10 mil eq on crits, but that show more quality than anything and we're not busy trying to showboat our crits off either though we have a lot of good crits in the clan. Just it goes un-noticed because we don't have eq on crits. So you guys can bash away about how much nuts this clan is, but in reality, it will always have more quality and honor than what any of you could ever do for your own clans.

Btw, John, you were included hun. I just didn't want to make the post too long. Everyone hates my long posts.

#22 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:36 PM

But who here said we're basing it off of only pking and events? lol. Don't jump the gun hun. Idk about that centuries thing, but nobody is taking away from the fact that u guys spent a bunch on rooms and stuff and r now in the number 1 spot, and nobody is saying u dont help out newcomers (and that the other clans dont do the same).
Juan
ingame Irl

#23 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

awwwww Karla u missed me :-(

Fair enough ive been in and out more times than a rabbit in mating season.

Congrats to you for proving everyone wrong

MS MS MS MS MS MS MS

Were#1
Were#1
Were#1

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!

#24 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

OK.. I did asked for the thread to be locked, however, now I'm fricken curious..

If you are not basing it off of pk's and events, what the hell are you guys basing the "quality" of a clan off of then? I just really would like to know this.

#25 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:51 PM

I didn't say those things weren't included, i said they aren't the ONLY things that make a clan good. Like you said yourself, helping new players out, also working together (whether it be training together, boss runs, exploring new areas, etc.). I think what a lot of people were reffering to was the fact that making a bunch of money to make more rooms to get ur clan rank up isn't necessarily going to make you the "number 1" clan. Again, i'm not bashing what you've done, cuz obvisouly it's time consuming , and you yourself stated you had help from clannies, and again, i commend you for the work done. Whoever posts after me or before me w/ nonesense has nothing to do with what I'm saying so hopefully ur post won't have to be locked/or something like that.

P.S. Unless there's a time limit, one can lock their own post. It's at the bottom with the delete option.

Edit: So that we don't have ppl coming with b.s. after what we write, we'll just talk ingame.

Edited by Trance, 02 November 2006 - 08:53 PM.

Juan
ingame Irl

#26 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:30 PM

So I don't have to start yet another MS thread, I've reopened this thread to let people know that we are still recruiting. All players are welcomed. Everything is the same as last reported. Lets keep the bashing to a minimal or I will close this thread down again.

#27 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:13 PM

Just to state something here, Centuries robbed a good buddy of mine Shane who was Consumed a little bit back, and he also robbed Electron's cobalt a long time back as well. He has hidden out on crits thinking no one knows it's him now.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#28 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:24 PM

That subject has already been talked about, confirmed, and settled. Only thing that was stolen was a cobalt which was then re-stolen from him 2 months later, nothing else. Now get over it already and stop with the bs.
Post locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users