Knightmare Vr

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 04:08 PM

Anyone who remembers the kids adventure tv show from the 80's Knightmare well apprently there making a new series...the top video "intro" looks good..anyway i used to be a fan of the show and just wondering how many watched it also.. thats if it was not just a u.k show

http://www.madmanmus...-knightmare.htm
Sorry, no images in profiles - Crane

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#2 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 08:55 PM

i sadly remember it well, used to come home from school and watch it every night lol ;)
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#3 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:10 PM

woo!
I applied for entry on that, but it ended too soon ;)

For old times sake, here is the theme tune:

If they do make the new version, I bet it won't be as good as the old version, it'll probs be like new computer games, "graphically better than the old ones, but the gameplay is crappy".
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#4 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:48 PM

gotta love Knightmare...

kid walks into room
floor to left of kid disintegrates
helpers scream 'Sidestep to your left!!!'
kid vanishes into abyss
health skull appears, takes up full screen (that used to nuts me up when i was 7...)
bits of skull fly off screen to sound of 'thud thud thud thud *death knoll* *death knoll*
'Oh dear......'

edit - just found that very clip on net:
www.knightmare.com/clips/series4/4team4death.rm

Edited by joanna, 15 May 2006 - 11:58 PM.

#5 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:37 AM

ooo I used to like Knightmare, did kinda scare me though...I remember the bits where the floor fell away, and where they were in that corridor with moving circular saw type things on the walls. And did they ride on a dragon, or am I making that up?
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#6 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:14 PM

that's all right!
also, there is the room with the cards on the wall to make the steps appear (otherwise you walk on to nothing)
or the room where the floor is like that old game "frogger" where you have to walk onto the steps that are moving left-right (for some reason, intertia didn't really apply for the kid who just worked on to it and didn't go flying left/right)

but the skull was scary!

Ooh, old clips on www.knightmare.com too!
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users