Another Preview Just To Tease!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

I would like Input on this area before I even finish. All suggestions are appreciated please keep it civil! Constructive critisim is accepted but please keep it clean. Thank you guys for looking

Current Halls of Ali with a tad bit addition-
Posted Image

Once you go down you will hit this little area :lol:
Posted Image

After Completing alll that mess :lol: You will hit the grand Finale!
Posted Image

PLEASE LEAVE INPUT, I will not continue working on it if I don't get some feedback. I really want to know what the players would like in some sort. Thanks again!

Satoris: Main

#2 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:26 AM

Doesn't matter if the maps are posted as they will be changed if ever put ingame and we all know this, and the location might be changed. As stated on several other post. No need in saving maps because doubt everything will stay the same :lol:

#3 Courage

Courage
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

I like the overall layout of the area from the maps provided, However until we know the other missing details about the area. It is very hard to really comment on anything. Cant wait to see what else you can reveal about the area.

#4 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:55 AM

I like the overall layout of the area from the maps provided, However until we know the other missing details about the area. It is very hard to really comment on anything. Cant wait to see what else you can reveal about the area.

I don't like to give out too much information just incase it is put ingame :lol:

#5 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

before I get all "woohoo" about all these areas..I do have some constructive critisism for you..and i dont mean this to be mean I just have alot of questions with these areas. its hard to get super excited if all you're showing us map and naming a boss type. what I would like to see is a couple general look arounds(not all but a couple detailed ones would be nice) some of the mobs/descs/drop possibilities(doesnt have to be set in stone but rough ideas and how they fit into the area).. maybe a storyline to the area..how does it tie into the realm and what makes this area interesting? is it just a run through for a boss? are there puzzles, riddles or dmg/death traps?(dont have to know locations just if there is gonna be stuff to throw us off or not) what level of difficulty are the areas, mobs and bosses? and level, class or race restrictions?

I've found I support the tougher and more detailed looking areas normally. give us more of an idea of what we're dealing with if you can without giving it all away. I've submitted a couple fully done areas to staff over the course of my playing years and they didn't even get looked at so I'm hoping that has changed and they are willing to atleast take a peek at yours. It would be nice to have some new areas.

one last one.. not important but maybe keep the location of them a secret.. in the past staff has kinda been vague with that and just said something like "theres something stirring in the depths of harabec"(for the ails one example) then people dont rush right to the spot and learn it fast.. its a bit of a hunt to see who can find the entrance faster.

Edited by Gnarkill, 12 November 2011 - 04:49 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#6 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

before I get all "woohoo" about all these areas..I do have some constructive critisism for you..and i dont mean this to be mean I just have alot of questions with these areas. its hard to get super excited if all you're showing us map and naming a boss type. what I would like to see is a couple general look arounds(not all but a couple detailed ones would be nice) some of the mobs/descs/drop possibilities(doesnt have to be set in stone but rough ideas and how they fit into the area).. maybe a storyline to the area..how does it tie into the realm and what makes this area interesting? is it just a run through for a boss? are there puzzles, riddles or dmg/death traps?(dont have to know locations just if there is gonna be stuff to throw us off or not) what level of difficulty are the areas, mobs and bosses? and level, class or race restrictions?

I've found I support the tougher and more detailed looking areas normally. give us more of an idea of what we're dealing with if you can without giving it all away. I've submitted a couple fully done areas to staff over the course of my playing years and they didn't even get looked at so I'm hoping that has changed and they are willing to atleast take a peek at yours. It would be nice to have some new areas.

one last one.. not important but maybe keep the location of them a secret.. in the past staff has kinda been vague with that and just said something like "theres something stirring in the depths of harabec"(for the ails one example) then people dont rush right to the spot and learn it fast.. its a bit of a hunt to see who can find the entrance faster.

Okay, but only for you DJ :lol:

#7 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

Generally, all stat mechanics and maps are up to the implementing staff anyway, though a rough idea from the suggestor is always welcome.

All the player need supply is the creativity really. A storyline and a few room and monster descriptions would be very nice for us players, but if you have them and are sending them to any interested staff, I guess there isn't a problem. I guess it's easier to have it all in one place, and staff can give there comments here, again for the players to know their decision.

Also, in total support of more dragons ingame! Good area layout and interesting location, I've always thought lots of area could easily be expanded on!

Edited by Cruxis, 13 November 2011 - 12:31 AM.

#8 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

YEAH!! DRAGONS!!

SUPPORTED!!

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#9 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

I figured it would blow over, but you have the hardest to read font since Teh Fluff, fix it. The function of colors is so we can distinguish, I don't really care how it's the color of your favorite power ranger, on this board theme it's unreadable. If you can't grasp that, all your suggestions by default will be useless, seeing as you put personal preference above everything else.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#10 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:04 AM

I figured it would blow over, but you have the hardest to read font since Teh Fluff, fix it. The function of colors is so we can distinguish, I don't really care how it's the color of your favorite power ranger, on this board theme it's unreadable. If you can't grasp that, all your suggestions by default will be useless, seeing as you put personal preference above everything else.

Yes Master Yoda! I shall do as you request. GTFO

#11 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

http://www.nightmist...showtopic=22398
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#12 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

http://www.nightmist...showtopic=22398

That is "Trev's" rules, as I see he isn't staff no more >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic