Just A Preview Of Something I Am Working On

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

I would like some input back please, but let's all be adults and keep it simple. I will add more as it is finished. Thanks for looking.

Mountians of Alichia (A mountian range in most cases seperates a desert and a forest. (As a concept)

Posted Image

Once over the Mountians You will gander into
Posted Image

Once you make it through all that you will finally approach the Ship
Posted Image

I have all look arounds and such, and a compiled list of monsters, but I just want to see what people think of the area first. Thank you guys for looking (We all know "IF" it was ever put in no sense in saving maps ect due to it will all be changed up a bit)

Edited by MegaBytes, 05 November 2011 - 09:14 PM.

Satoris: Main

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

A couple of Questions..

1. Since I don't see the poll up anymore.. are you working on this AS staff or under staff or JLH's guidance that your ideas will be put into the game.. or is this just something you're coming up with on your own and hoping if you present it that it gets placed in game?

2. What server do you have in mind while designing this area?

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

I am not staff, Nor do I really care to be anymore honestly, I would just like to implement my ideas and see where they go just to help the game grow and give people more stuff to do. Either server would be fine. That would actually be up to staff themselves.

Edit: As it would be easier on main it could make a good home there, but it would make people work more together on 1alt so it is really a toss up of where it would belong.

Edited by MegaBytes, 05 November 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#4 DefectiveBomb

DefectiveBomb
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

i like the idea's implimented here but i think the ship should be a little larger due to the fact its just like airship so just a thought and as far as the others good hope it gets put ingame would like to test them out :lol:

XxJohnxX

would also like to say this should be implimented on 1a due to the fact that most of player base is on there but to be fair to main players they should get a couple new areas as well seperate from the 1a server :lol: just trying to get things rollin for both servers :lol:

Edited by DefectiveBomb, 05 November 2011 - 11:34 PM.

METALLICA

#5 Courage

Courage
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:52 AM

I would like some input back please, but let's all be adults and keep it simple. I will add more as it is finished. Thanks for looking.

Mountians of Alichia (A mountian range in most cases seperates a desert and a forest. (As a concept)

Posted Image

Once over the Mountians You will gander into
Posted Image

Once you make it through all that you will finally approach the Ship
Posted Image

I have all look arounds and such, and a compiled list of monsters, but I just want to see what people think of the area first. Thank you guys for looking (We all know "IF" it was ever put in no sense in saving maps ect due to it will all be changed up a bit)

Supported

#6 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

Supported +1

Edit: Curious, what is the proposed level range of the monsters?

Edited by Cruxis, 12 November 2011 - 02:56 AM.

#7 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Supported +1

Edit: Curious, what is the proposed level range of the monsters?

Not fully sure yet, That is up to staff. I would like to see something 33+ hence most of the playerbase nowadays has that crit level type.. Hence 1alt is lacking the Stronghold I would like to see it go there.

Edited by MegaBytes, 12 November 2011 - 05:09 AM.

#8 Elucid

Elucid
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:27 AM

I like this, new areas are always good! I also agree that the ship should be bigger, after all boats do have more than one level. :lol:
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense @)-`-,---

#9 nichshine

nichshine
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

looks dope dude, excited for the new shtuff :lol:

#10 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

I like this, new areas are always good! I also agree that the ship should be bigger, after all boats do have more than one level. :lol:

It's a concept.. If put in game the whole area will change direction wise ect. So that people don't save these maps and navigate it. I'm sure the ship will be bigger. :lol:

Edited by MegaBytes, 12 November 2011 - 05:09 AM.

#11 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:28 AM

Could I possibly get some staff input on these 2 areas I have posted so far? Thanks!

#12 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:17 AM

LOL just yesterday i said to clan, If i were to ever make a area i would make a pirate ship on ss beach(descriptions would be fun and a great storyline) then read this and was like damn you blake!! lol gj thou i like it besides the whole mountains, ship should be on shore or in the ocean.. possibly the shallow waters on ss beach!
Solstice 1a

#13 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:39 AM

LOL just yesterday i said to clan, If i were to ever make a area i would make a pirate ship on ss beach(descriptions would be fun and a great storyline) then read this and was like damn you blake!! lol gj thou i like it besides the whole mountains, ship should be on shore or in the ocean.. possibly the shallow waters on ss beach!

It Gives more to Explore :lol: Plus we don't want the pirate ship to make it to SS, We
are trying to Defend SS without the ship making it there :lol: That is the point. Thank you for your input, I am sure staff will take all input into consideration if the area is put into game.

#14 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:06 AM

The idea is great and the storyline that could be made.. would be crazy not to add this into a undeveloped area such as SS/ SS beach.. Just cause their in the ocean off of SS beach dont mean their in the city :lol: but anyways good idea all around.
Solstice 1a

#15 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

The idea is great and the storyline that could be made.. would be crazy not to add this into a undeveloped area such as SS/ SS beach.. Just cause their in the ocean off of SS beach dont mean their in the city :lol: but anyways good idea all around.

Well things do change, this is just a concept :lol: So I guess we will see.

#16 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

To make Staff.. Uherm "Scripto" Happy. I have formatted it in the same way as Trevayne has originally posted the rules.. The guideliness for other areas will come soon.

1) Name: Mountains of Alichia, Forest of Enlightenment Forest, and Pirate Ship.

2) Story: When Jahanna was once a town the city used this trade route to ship in goods and to hunt for food. The area is now abandon, a ship is now threatening to come to the land and take over Silversail, we must stop it before it is too late. ( The objective is to stop the ship in mid sea before it makes its way around to the town of silversail.)

3) Restrictions: There is no restrictions on my part, but the rest will be up to current staff.

4) Contents: The mountian area I would like some traps as the such heading toward Farvar making you fall back down to a lower level, as well as some type of "Ice Shards" That do kind of a heavy damage when you walk on the wrong square "May be duplicated as on the way to Chronos or Banshee. A little more damage would be propable due to the higher amount of high level characters ingame.

5) Draw: This would be a challenging area I suppose for at least lvl 33+ It will be difficult to navigate and something new and exciting to fight for. Exp would be great, but you couldn't last long out there due to running out of mana, it would take a team effort to complete this area if it is put in on 1alt

6) Writing samples: I would like not to give out the monsters as this will be a suprise, but look arounds I can do.

Mountians of Alichia: (Mountain Base): You are standing on a rocky path, tree limbs and rocks block your path, you have to climb and dig around carefully to make your way up the mountian.

(Look around): Mountians of Alichia: (Mountian Base) You look up towards the sky as far as the eye can see. A terribly nauseous feeling overwhelms you as you hear thunderous sounds ahead that you have never heard before. A mist forms in front of your face as you breathe, as if you need a reminder of how unbearable the snow and wind chill is. You may plough on to the East..

(Entrance) To Forest of Enlightenment-

Forest of Enlightenment: There is a mist of fog under your feet as you walk. The smell is so pure and you breathe with ease. Sounds of birds chirping in the distance. The beams of sunlight seaping through the vines and trees. Not everything is as pretty as it seems, as you come to a sign that states danger.

Edit: Realized I made a mistake in this and changed it.

/read Turn back now, Beward of what lays ahead! This place is not what it use to be.

If staff wants more they can ask.

7) Maps: MAPS ALREADY POSTED

8) Balance: The Balance will be relative to stronghold

9) Excitement: It will be very exciting to see something new, give players something to level for rather than as stated above to do the same things over and over repetitivley.

10) Need: It is needed expecially on 1alt, players 34 35 36+ have nothing better to do rather than the same areas over and over which are not a challenge really expecially if you have a cobalt. Main has Stronghold which is very difficult and drops items proceeding to lvl 31+

Edited by MegaBytes, 14 November 2011 - 12:18 AM.

#17 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

Very nice samples, I'm sure the rest is as good!

I know it's not very fun to put effort into something without some form of hope, good show for your determination sir :lol:

#18 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

Very nice samples, I'm sure the rest is as good!

I know it's not very fun to put effort into something without some form of hope, good show for your determination sir :lol:

Thanks for the support bro, It's very much appreciated.

#19 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

Anymore Support to be added?

#20 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:40 AM

ill Support u Blake i dont know much about making a game but looks really good to me :lol: im up for the challages especially if its going to main server in the near future :lol: but for 1 alt also great maping ect :lol: so for me u get a great Support
If Your Reading My Post It Means Ive Pwned You

#21 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

ill Support u Blake i dont know much about making a game but looks really good to me :lol: im up for the challages especially if its going to main server in the near future :lol: but for 1 alt also great maping ect :lol: so for me u get a great Support

Thanks Jose, Your support means alot to me bro. If ever put ingame I hope everyone enjoys it. I know everyone is getting bored with the Same ol routine everyday :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users