Photo

Lowbie Ranger Bow

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

Was sitting in game, talking to a returning player in friend chat. Somehow the discussion turned to how flaming shot and flame don't have the same damage modifier as a Torch does. So my idea boils down to this:

Library info for Flaming Bow:
Base damage: 13, Can be used by: rangers, Description: (It's 8 a.m., I cba to do a description atm.), Level needed to equip it: 15, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table:(Hydra/Maneater 1.25-2) , Mana leech: .

Constructive criticisms to the idea welcome. If you can't be constructive about it, stay off the post.

Edit: Yes I know this does nothing to solve the problem of mages Flame not working in the same manner, lets just stick with magical fire doesn't work in the same way to explain that k.

Edited by Pureza, 15 March 2011 - 03:55 PM.

Jaded ingame.

#2 Jeops

Jeops
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

Supported.

Rangers could use something to boost the lower levels, ideas like this have been brought up before ig and many people supported it then for rangers and mages alike.

RJ for staff.

#3 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

Flaming Shot doesn't work on maneaters?! Blasphemy!

Supported.

Maybe lower base, lower level equip, and a higher mod to more mimic torch? Not that it matters much, lowest levels would still use a machete.

#4 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

Supported

#5 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

Make Jungle Bow 1a, if nothing else.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users