Photo

Raise Fighter Stam To 7?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think that fighters should get 7 stamin as opposed to 6?

do you think that fighters should get 7 stamin as opposed to 6?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 07:24 PM

No way..its like giving quark a weapon with a big base damage! Well ether way we will die from quark or the stupid 7 stam fighter!

NO
Toki ingame!!!

#32 Evilcloud

Evilcloud
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 08:00 PM

I think 7 stam on a fighter would be cool... because i have a few lol...
But its not a great idea in my opinion... we would end up with 7 stam zerks and +1 stam on everything else...

Edited by Evilcloud, 17 June 2004 - 08:00 PM.

~~¤*~Menelaeus/Darkalliance in NM1A~*¤~~

#33 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 12:36 PM

yes! fighters are overpowered, any other fighting class can do more with normal attack (depending on weapon)
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#34 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:51 PM

I think it would be neat to have a class with seven stamina; fighter makes the most sense. However, it would overpower them, so other changes should be made.

edit:

7stam would make a fighter untouchable, i dont like this idea, i think this idea should be dropped and locked, its pointless to even post something like this cuz it wouldnt happen,ever.... so before u decide to make a topic like this, u should put some serious thought into cuz this was juss a waste 

Umm I don't like that post, I think that post should be deleted, its pointless to even post something like this cuz it is sooo ironic... so before u decide to decide to make a post like this, u should go through school and learn some grammar and spelling cuz this was juss a waste.

Edited by Mec, 18 June 2004 - 04:56 PM.

#35 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 11:11 PM

no way.

#36 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:03 PM

No way..its like giving quark a weapon with a big base damage! Well ether way we will die from quark or the stupid 7 stam fighter!

NO

rofllmfao..thought i had to post this cause of how stupid that was..you die by kev's hand alot?..lol

#37 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:03 AM

absolutely not, 7 stamina? average if a fighter hits every time for a minimum of 50 damage, thats 350 hp, now with spells BoT you can be doing 100 per shot, thats 700 damage. Way too much.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#38 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:01 AM

fighters ? over powered ? are you kidding me ? it takes full eq for them to even be a threat
Page/Memo Beatrix

#39 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:40 PM

I read this post and at least 90% of ppl are saying "No" yet as it is there is equal amounts of yes and no. :P

I voted No.

Has kar been using his other accounts to post yes? :P
Si Senior!

#40 The Matrix

The Matrix
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:50 PM

I think 7 stam on a fighter would be cool... because i have a few lol...
But its not a great idea in my opinion... we would end up with 7 stam zerks and +1 stam on everything else...

i agree with not thinking its a great idea because if everything has +1 stam then jlh would have to make monsters harder and chronos jungle is hard enough to run through as it is (not to mention the 3 things that wait for you at the end).

Edited by The Matrix, 17 August 2004 - 03:52 PM.

#41 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:42 AM

doesnt need to raise other classes just fightesr because fighters REALLY need something that makes them unique
Page/Memo Beatrix

#42 TimmyRamone

TimmyRamone
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 01:05 AM

Instead of another stamina added, how about more HP? I dont mean like 50 more, but like 15 or 20. I think that would help fighters somewhat.
I haven't got any illusions about anything. Having said that, I still want to try to change things.
-Joe Strummer

#43 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 02:20 PM

sure just do something : /
Page/Memo Beatrix

#44 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:39 AM

7 stam would make a fighter too good, then everyone would be complaing how overpowered they are :P
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#45 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 08:57 AM

This idea is r s0x0rz.

#46 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:45 AM

7 stam would make a fighter too good, then everyone would be complaing how overpowered they are :P

not really, one extra hit in the beginning (coming from a fighter, at least) wouldn't do much of anything, it'd just be mostly retarded

#47 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:29 PM

I think with fighters in their present state

it would take 10 stam to make people look them over and say "oh nuts a fighter!" like people do with zerkers who have bot and such now days
Page/Memo Beatrix

#48 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 01:07 AM

rofl about right....

#49 §òürÇrëàm

§òürÇrëàm
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:41 AM

The reason i think The fighter doesnt have all the special abilities that other classes is bvecuase the fighter is the only pure class. No fancy spells, abilities or skills just him and his armor and his sword to take on what ever comes up against him. The Fighter doesnt need to change at all

No 7 stam..

even if they did could you Imagine rangers with 6 stam rofl

#50 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 11:58 PM

are you people ALL that damn stuck on stupid ? this isnt a topic saying raise stamina on all classes by 1 its FIGHTERS

FIGHTERS NEED SOMETHING
TO MAKE them USEFULL AGAIN

since all of you were too much newbs to remember in 2002/2003 quite afew people had at least one fighter in their party and it worked quite well too but considering the new items like hades amulet roas vindicator boots they do nothing and even moon who has a FULL SET OF EQ OF QUESTIES boots of haste braclets of speed etc does next to nothing I would know because I have fought him before
Page/Memo Beatrix

#51 Stealthy One

Stealthy One
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 12:52 AM

Simple answer is NO!

#52 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:29 PM

7stam would make a fighter untouchable

really? 7 stam would make them untouchable? everything that tried to attack them would miss? awesome.. all bow to the know all, end all guru of nightmist.. we have here... superstar!
BeEp!

#53 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:37 PM

they hit so low and get blocked so much seriously it would take about a 5/6 stam regain before they were feared in triplex like mages or zerkers with bots are
Page/Memo Beatrix

#54 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:10 PM

Yeh it would only be 1 extra hit in the beggining. Unless they save stam. So i dont see why it shouldnt be added :/
Stadic Ingame...

#55 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:26 AM

I've been to lazy to read it all. But stances would be like Rage is for Zerks? <which would pretty much make fighters pally+>

E.g if you want a stance for more evades <holy speed? but without using mana.>

etc etc, think them out well if you want them implemented.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users