Do You Remember Me?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:35 AM

Be cause I'm bored and Runescape is taken too long to update, I thought I would stop by and have a littlie fun here.

This is for the old schoolers of nightmist, I just want to know who all is still around and who remember me.
Wiether you knew me, heard of me or hated me I would still like to know.

Old name: Wolfvirus81

Better known name: Wisdom

Others: Cold.

History: Those who remeber when nightmist had a big money bug?

Killing any creature in nightmist drop 10k- 50k. 1mil- 100mil- 1bil.

I remeber when it happened. I was in the low lvl training arena on viper street, I killed a theft and got 10k. I killed a goblin and got 30k. I just keep killing too I got a level, wound up with 800k. I dont really remember what i was think at the time, but after I lvled a went back. I kept getting huge amounts a money. Wound up with close to 12bil in the matter of hours. Sadly jlh and pand fixed it, which brings me to another story of my first ban. I got all piss at jlh and called him names. That was 4, 5 years ago.

I don't remember the cause of that bug, I remeber that a few days later a big reset happened.
Online characters: Wisdom

#2 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:14 PM

I pked you once in large forest with FlowerArranger my thief, I think you were in Deadly Alliance at the time.

Clicked, if I recall, but you were only adept, maybe expert :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#3 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:19 AM

I remember you! Do you remember me?

You knew me better as Eternal_Breeze way back when. :)
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

I remember Howie from when I was a noob and he used 8 high levels...
I think that's when your main was Cold.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:49 PM

Hello I am Howie's wife Jessica. I am posting to let those that knew him know, on aug 24th he was sent to the hospital. He had massive chest injuries and both legs broken due to hitting a tree that was blocking the road. He as been in the hospital for 2 weeks and he still is in the hospital. He is doing better then he was and he should be coming home next friday. He asked that I contact those he knew, but I didn't know everyone, but I knew he knows people from nightmist. So I posted here.

The accident was due to the tropcial storm ernesto, when it hit virginia, howie was driving back from his parnet's house when I started getting bad weather. It was late and he did see the road, it was raining pretty heavily and windy. That is when he hit a tree.

^ what was this all about :s?

#6 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:08 PM

i remember that noob, wolfvirus81. i remember when that bug happened too, i cleaned the desert the day before it happened, then the server reset because of the bug, and cleaned it again.
Evil report carries further than any applause

#7 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:56 AM

i remember u well
we were in clan hell together
i was a huge noob and didnt even know what grasping vines do lol
u showed me with your druid crit called Wisdom :)
good to see you around
my old main was isengard and u taught me alot (but u were mostly quiet tho in cc...)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users